Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome (33239 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 2:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Abibanjo:
can we have a breakdown of the cost of this lovely building from Raft Foundation to roofing/ i guess its called carcass? will surely appreciate it the cost is detailed

Please find attached the breakdown estimates for the build.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 2:54am On Apr 06, 2016
and

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 3:02am On Apr 06, 2016
And here's the payment/time schedule. You can check the schedule side-by-side with the dates on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Abibanjo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
thanks for the detailed Costing for the Project i do appreciate you sharing the information.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
@Abibanjo.Am Happy you got the info you needed...I was just about to reply to your request by emailing you privately before my Ex-contractor put my business on the internet..

@Bosun(Brabus)/ Nexthome,

Remember I told you to open this thread as an avenue to manage and keep tabs on things regarding this project....So we all can agree its my business and whatever you need to post regarding this project openly needs my permission.

Here is why:
So lets say I told people I paid a different figure for the carcass or lets say am keeping the figures from families and friends since am also entitle to my own privacy.....Dont you think you have publicly opened my yansh?

you are a smart guy but you just need to relax and learn how things are done. You need to know what customers like and what they don't....Even most importantly know where to sell yourself and where not to....

Bottom-line: Your Clients should not expect any kind of Privacy from you...cos you just proved it by posting all our financial transactions openly without my consent.
You raped my privacy bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabusINTL: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
My Oga 3trike. I did most of this work so I think I am entitled to respond to this message but if you feel that's not the case my apologies.
Sorry. I don't want this to turn to another happy hour for the vultures to come out and play

3strike:
@Abibanjo.Am Happy you got the info you needed...I was just about to reply to you request by emailing you privately before my Ex-contractor put my business on the internet..

Remember I told you to open this thread as an avenue to manage and keep tabs on things regarding this project....So we all can agree its my business and whatever you need to post regarding this project openly needs my permission.

Here is why:
So lets say I told people I paid a different figure for the carcass or lets say am keeping the figures from families and friends since am also entitle to my own privacy.....Dont you think you have publicly opened my yansh?

you are a smart guy but you just need to relax and learn how things are done. You need to know what customers like and what they don't....Even most importantly know where to sell yourself and where not to....

Bottom-line: Your Clients should not expect any kind of Privacy from you...cos you just proved it by posting all our financial transactions openly without my consent.
You raped my privacy bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

Here is why:

Sir,
Your request is very familiar. I equally had someone push a similar to me sometimes in 2013.

Bosun,

You do not have my permission to disclose cost of project on the blog. Please let me know why you did with immidiate effect. You should also remove that blog from the site right away.

And here's my response to the mail which I think still suffice in this situation.

Sir,

I never knew you don't want to disclose what the overall project cost of the was. It's a usual tradition on the blog to post cost updates as we intend to lay things bare for other clients who might want to do the same.

Do I have your permission to tell the visitors why I'm removing the cost update from the blog? I'm sure a lot of people will have seen it by now.

Thank you sir

Interestingly, I still see no reason why I should pad the budget or hoard information from the public. If I have anyone who needs any info that may be beneficial, I'll give it right away. It can only become issues if I posted a conflicting figures. The person in question requested for a detailed costing of the project with particular emphasis on stage of work, I have no choice than to give him what he wanted.

Sorry, if that hurts.

_______
Disclaimer:

NextHome wishes to express that the UserID BrabusINTL is not representing NextHome, Brabus or Bosun Davies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
n3xt:

Sir,
Your request is very familiar. I equally had someone push a similar to me sometimes in 2013.

And here's my response to the mail which I think still suffice in this situation.

Interestingly, I still see no reason why I should pad the budget or hoard information from the public. If I have anyone who needs any info that may be beneficial, I'll give it right away. It can only become issues if I posted a conflicting figures. The person in question requested for a detailed costing of the project with particular emphasis on stage of work, I have no choice than to give him what he wanted.

Sorry, if that hurts.

_______
Disclaimer:

NextHome wishes to express that the UserID BrabusINTL is not representing NextHome, Brabus or Bosun Davies.

And you don't think sending it to their private email is a better idea?
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

And you don't think sending it to their private email is a better idea?

This is a public domain. Many people will be coming for the same request. They can easily pick up what they need from that single post. I can even make reference to it without having to type.

More importantly, not every prospect translates into a business. Some people just need the information for guidance on their respective projects.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
As long as it can floats your boat.......Enjoy!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by kopell: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
@All this is not wise decision, what happens to ethics between owner and contractor. These in my opinion, is like posting pictures of one making love with his wife to the web. Pls privacy is one of the most important thing to us in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by n3xt(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
The Reserve by NextHome - 100% Good Deal

"Cash on Cash is the most important measurement. The Reserve by NextHome, a N45m property investment is a good example of a “good deal.” It is quite straightforward to calculate our investment returns, unfortunately few people do this and most end up making poor real estate choices."

http://nexthomedesigns.com/2016/04/06/the-reserve-by-nexthome-100-good-deal/

1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
kopell:
@All this is not wise decision, what happens to ethics between owner and contractor. These in my opinion, is like posting pictures of one making love with his wife to the web. Pls privacy is one of the most important thing to us in this part of the world.

When one thinks he is smart with comments, he might not be as smart as he thought after all.....So he(Brabus) said one of his client brought same issue up in 2013 and that is not good enough for Brabus to learn that yes some might be okay with pictures but will like to keep the numbers as private as they can ?

See am dignifying this thread with a reply so that future clients can add one plus one together and see that with Brabus Nexthome he doesnt care about your privacy. He will blow ur cover and u wont be able to express yourself selectively ...too bad cry

BTW I was telling people my carcass cost me 10M. didn't know I paid 11 million plus....I must be very terrible at bookkeeping. grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

Brabus Nexthome he doesnt care about your privacy.

I do where there's a non-disclosure agreement and where things are kept formal.

That's the reason why we keep records of activities on and off site. They are all part of the journey which must be shared for people to learn one or two things.

________
brb

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
brabusINTL:
My Oga 3trike. I did most of this work so I think I am entitled to respond to this message but if you feel that's not the case my apologies.
Sorry. I don't want this to turn to another happy hour for the vultures to come out and play

Warning

IMPOSTOR or FRAUDULENT USERID

It has come to our attention recently that an individual/s have been holding themselves out to be representatives of Brabus, NextHome and Bosun Davies. These individual/s have monikers that uses something similar to Brabus Nairaland ID, without our consent. Please note that the UserID BrabusINTL do not have any connection whatsoever with NextHome, Webmaster or its staffs.

Further, please note that NextHome Design+Build has no other website or office apart from our website at www.nexthomedesigns.com or www.nexthomebuilders.com and our sole business premises at Suite H52, Ikota Shopping Complex, off Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos. And our official Nairaland IDs remains Brabus, BrabusNG, n3xt and NextHome.

If you have been contacted or have received unsolicited emails, requests or comments of this nature purportedly from anyone parading himself as a representative of Brabus or NextHome Design+Build, please forward it to support@nexthomebuilders.com so we have a copy on file. We would strongly advise that you do not respond or send any personal details in response to such messages.

Thank you.

Brabus (for NextHome )

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
brabus:

I do where there's a non-disclosure agreement and where things are kept formal.

That's the reason why we keep records of activities on and off site. They are all part of the journey which must be shared for people to learn one or two things.

________
brb

Brabus is always right....
3strike...next time you should also sign contract that says materials that do not belong to him should not be taken etc.contracts for every possibility under the sun. Common sense is not common
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
brabus:

Warning

IMPOSTOR or FRAUDULENT USERID

It has come to our attention recently that an individual/s have been holding themselves out to be representatives of Brabus, NextHome and Bosun Davies. These individual/s have monikers that uses something similar to Brabus Nairaland ID, without our consent. Please note that the UserID BrabusINTL do not have any connection whatsoever with NextHome, Webmaster or its staffs.

Further, please note that NextHome Design+Build has no other website or office apart from our website at www.nexthomedesigns.com or www.nexthomebuilders.com and our sole business premises at Suite H52, Ikota Shopping Complex, off Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos. And our official Nairaland IDs remains Brabus, BrabusNG, n3xt and NextHome.

If you have been contacted or have received unsolicited emails, requests or comments of this nature purportedly from anyone parading himself as a representative of Brabus or NextHome Design+Build, please forward it to support@nexthomebuilders.com so we have a copy on file. We would strongly advise that you do not respond or send any personal details in response to such messages.

Thank you.

Brabus (for NextHome )

Good luck trying to convince this forum that the imposter is not Brabus ....you were into the imposter less than 10 minutes after he registered and made first comment on NL...lol...tell a new story

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabusINTL: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Small boys have come out to play.

How does this concern you in anyway? Did we do any work for you?

Please stay out of matters that don't concern you.

OnetimeOnly:

3strike...next time you should also sign contract that says materials that do not belong to him should not be taken etc.contracts for every possibility under the sun. Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Which page will we read this? I'm really interested in what happened behind the scene. Visit this link (https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/3#32063527) and connect the dot

ijeoma660, bebe2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

The irony of it all is that....We that have the interest of Brabus at heart will openly criticize him so as to see him do the right thing....on the flip people like you motivates and encourage him towards his downfall.

So sad and what a pity.

BTW Where is Egunmoogaji? He usually don't come late to this kind of party.....Let him know that Desmond flat thread is the current battle field.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

The irony of it all is that....We that have the interest of Brabus at heart will openly criticize him so as to see him do the right thing....on the flip people like you motivates and encourage him towards his downfall.

So sad and what a pity.

BTW Where is Egunmoogaji? He usually don't come late to this kind of party.....Let him know that Desmond flat thread is the current battle field.

Ahhh...3strike. Did my sarcasm escape you.....
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Baba, I think you meant to say

3strike:

The irony of it all is that....We that have the interest of Brabus at heart will call his Pastor, threaten his friend, threaten his families, blackmail him online so as to see him do our bidding.... on the flip.

You know I don't know how to write love letters. I'll back up each message with evidences. Tell me who no go run from such?

N10m, 3 floor building in 3 months and a threat to kill the whole world just because the CEO is travelling for 2 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

Ahhh...3strike. Did my sarcasm escape you.....

Not really Just wasnt in the mood for sarcastic comments.....No pun intended. I just feel that Brabus is not getting it.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by mavverick: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

sheeew, EgunMOGAJI

That one na person, i think he's still fitting a 2 by 3 mopstick on his joystick. Yeye person.
Abi
He's finishing his prison for his imported inmates, him self suppose lockup there self and stare at inmates from the courtyard.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by OnetimeOnly: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
3strike:

Not really Just wasnt in the mood for sarcastic comments.....No pun intended. I just feel that Brabus is not getting it.

Bros sorry no vex...didn't really mean it at you.it was more directed towards the people that have kept quiet and turned a blind eye towards this guys shenanigans on several occasions..because I guarantee you this will happen again.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
OnetimeOnly:

Bros sorry no vex...didn't really mean it at you.it was more directed towards the people that have kept quiet and turned a blind eye towards this guys shenanigans on several occasions..because I guarantee you this will happen again.

We are cool bro... Regards!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Abibanjo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
@3strike i am sorry if my question has put your privacy into concern,i apologize for my inquisitiveness. I am not taking sides with him but as a professional i will also ask you a question.

quoting from you

[color=#990000][/color]

did he get permission for every other things he posted regarding this project aside the last one which itemized the costing?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Abibanjo:
@3strike i am sorry if my question has put your privacy into concern,i apologize for my inquisitiveness. I am not taking sides with him but as a professional i will also ask you a question.

quoting from you

[color=#990000][/color]

did he get permission for every other things he posted regarding this project aside the last one which itemized the costing?

Bro,

I believe we are all here to learn and build except some ID10Ts that are here just to make noise . Am not sure how important your privacy is to you but hey when it comes to Nickels and dimes talk I like to discuss that offline. I have nothing against you. you need info,you asked and got it.. no biggie

But like I said earlier I didn't even know i paid 11.2M for the carcass cos I told all Nairalanders it was 10.3M......but hey my bookkeeping skill sucks i guess.

Now back to you question....

There was a reason why on page one the name of owner and the contract Budget wasn't listed. .....Cos I told him I want to stay anonymous which he complied to.

He later went to add the Carcass budget cost after our business relationship went sour...which am cool with even though I told him Private matter stays Private....

So Guys ask yourselves the following.....
1. Did he just prep this contract and payments schedule in 2016?
2. How come he didn't paste it up on page one when he started the carcass?.....Could it be because 3strike told him not to?

3. How come he is just posting it now after he fell out with his client?

4. If you are his client will you like your financial transactions to be out on the net even After i paid him on time and as scheduled for every milestone?

5. How come Page one of this thread is showing budget for carcass as 10M and his payment schedule show otherwise?.....I guess he doesnt pad estimates.....This guy is not straight forward....ask other clients of his

6. You think everyone just hate Brabus for no reason?

7. Do people like Spyder, Adventures,Segcymoore abdulwastecx and Segy14 have 2 heads? how come you dont read their issues online everyday?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Here ...before he change it so as to make smart comments.... we all keep records #winks

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabusINTL: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is all stale news. Regurgitating the past will not change the facts.

A budget of 10m can go over abit.

I won’t carry on with this as happy hour is now closed.

3strike:
Here ...before he change it so as to make smart comments.... we all keep records #winks

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
brabusINTL:
This is all stale news. Regurgitating the past will not change the facts.

A budget of 10m can go over abit.

I won’t carry on with this as happy hour is now closed.

Over abit by 1.2mil for carcass not finishing o....abi?
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
I have time for line by line before I get back to siesta. My response in blue.

3strike:

Bro,

I believe we are all here to learn and build except some ID10Ts that are here just to make noise . Am not sure how important your privacy is to you but hey when it comes to Nickels and dimes talk I like to discuss that offline. I have nothing against you. you need info,you asked and got it.. no biggie

But like I said earlier I didn't even know i paid 11.2M for the carcass cos I told all Nairalanders it was 10.3M......but hey my bookkeeping skill sucks i guess.

Sorry bro, you never paid N11.2m. What was requested is the breakdown of cost and not what was paid by the client? Hope that clears that part. If you want what was paid, I can forward you the records. You know I don't do cash transactions.

Now back to you question....

There was a reason why on page one the name of owner and the contract Budget wasn't listed. .....Cos I told him I want to stay anonymous which he complied to.

Do you have a record of that discussion where you told me? I opened the thread even before we finalize the discussions. The anonymity part was never in discussion. If you'll remember, I forward you the link after opening the thread and as a usual tradition on all threads, we post cost updates.

He later went to add the Carcass budget cost after our business relationship went sour...which am cool with even though I told him Private matter stays Private....

Project budgets were posted on our Project Gallery thread and Desmond's Flat is not an exception. You can visit the link and see all the projects. No one is making any fuss about cost posted online.

So Guys ask yourselves the following.....
1. Did he just prep this contract and payments schedule in 2016?
2. How come he didn't paste it up on page one when he started the carcass?.....Could it be because 3strike told him not to?

3. How come He is posting it now after he fell out with his client?
I only posted when I was asked. Interestingly, nobody asked the question during the project lifetime. Just as I posted this breakdown cost on another project when asked by a user.

4. If you are his client will you like your financial transactions to be out on the net even After i paid him on time and as scheduled for every milestone?
Hmm! Aside quality control, the beauty of this forum is cost control. Take for instance, many people got to know they were been ripped off by some suppliers of Granites due to information released by some people. The same thing applies.

5. How come Page one of this thread is showing budget for carcass as 10M and his payment schedule show otherwise?.....I guess he doesnt pad estimates.....This guy is not straight forward....ask other clients of his
The first page won't show 10m because the project cost is not N10m and you'll remember that the first two days of posting we were just rounding up discussion. How can I post a figure yet to be concluded?

6. You think everyone just hate Brabus for no reason?
I don't think so, they all have their reasons just like the one we are discussing and making fuss about right now. "He's not straight forward because he posted the figure of the contract without my prior consent"

7. Do people like Spyder, Adventures,Segcymoore abdulwastecx and Segy14 have 2 heads? how come you dont read their issues online everyday?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tallest Residential Sprayed Concrete Tower To Be Built In Lagos / Enugu Residents Kick As Church Built On Waterway Threatens Their Property / Can You Buy A House With A Grave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.