Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380605 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2021
spyder880:

I agree completely, I was only waiting for your submission before I comment on that question. Michlins also did good justice to the topic. The client/owner owns the buckets if only he gave money for paints to be bought, example, "Buy me 20 drums of paint and how much is the paints?" "Then, how much is your workmanship?" The painter takes his workmanship money and walks away after the painting, leaving the buckets for the owner, and if the paints are not enough, the owner buys more, and keeps all his buckets.

The scenario changes completely if the owner said, "How much will you charge me to paint this BQ?" If N100,000 is agreed as sum for the paints and workmanship, maybe even transportation, the painter goes to the market, buys the paints (it could be 17 drums or 22) but the painting is done and seen to be done well, if the painter takes his buckets and remaining paints and walks away, he is right to do so.

Thanks Gbadexy.

This was a big issue in one of my past projects, the clients family insisted they own the buckets even when I charged for a complete painting contract, (paints, painters, transportation and painting tools, ladders and other materials) but when I saw it was going to cause a big problem, I left the remaining paints and all the buckets so that peace will reign.
managing family members when you're on a project is such a big issue with them telling the clients this or that about a job they don't know the contractual agreement.

First they require you inflate the contract to accommodate their own kickback and then when you say no, you automatically become an enemy and everything you do or supply is regarded as inferior. The client being far away is torn between trusting a stranger over family. Family members will want their own person who they know will settle them to come before you. Puts everyone in a difficult position.

That's why am so envious of you though. We all see the projects you do moving seamlessly but behind the scenes is what we don't know about. The fights and the squabbles you encounter daily yet you try to deliver on time without a single delay.

Keep it up and enjoy the "forced holidays"

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2021
somehow:

Over building?

Do you know the percentage of housing deficit in Nigeria?

Just look it up.

Maybe the real estate guys are building too many "out of reach" houses and not targeting those with lean purses.

We need at least 1 million houses per year to meet up with the deficit in 10 years.

I bow for the guy o (@next). After reading I have to scroll back up to make sure I got who is posting.

I think he was just carried away.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
bixton:

It's not a dicey situation. I am telling you how I have been operating. There are things which are not the norm but because clients allowed it not having any need for such.
You see those paint buckets I keep some back and give some to the painter because I use the empty buckets in place for headpans during concrete works.

Let me ask you a question if there was a left over of 4 full buckets of paints will you say the painter owns them all ?

If it's a contract like @flexyoline described.
Then it belongs to the Painter...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2021
michlins:
managing family members when you're on a project is such a big issue with them telling the clients this or that about a job they don't know the contractual agreement.

First they require you inflate the contract to accommodate their own kickback and then when you say no, you automatically become an enemy and everything you do or supply is regarded as inferior. The client being far away is torn between trusting a stranger over family. Family members will want their own person who they know will settle them to come before you. Puts everyone in a difficult position.

That's why am so envious of you though. We all see the projects you do moving seamlessly but behind the scenes is what we don't know about. The fights and the squabbles you encounter daily yet you try to deliver on time without a single delay.

I've experienced this too once, the relative the client wanted me to contact wanted me to inflate the figures and I didn't get the job because I refused

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2021
somehow:

Over building?

Do you know the percentage of housing deficit in Nigeria?

Just look it up.

Maybe the real estate guys are building too many "out of reach" houses and not targeting those with lean purses.

We need at least 1 million houses per year to meet up with the deficit in 10 years.

I don’t know the percentage of housing deficit in Nigeria but I know the number of vacant properties in most residential estates (government or private-owned) in the country.

I can take you to several estates on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway without occupants.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 10:37am On May 31, 2021
twinskenny:
it has to be before to make the electrician work easier and without damaging the ceiling
Ok. Thanks

coldcandy:

For POP ceilings, always do wiring before pop work. Else the electrician will damage the pop when he climbs on the ceiling

Oh! Ok. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2021
michlins:

My brother, our field is really a tough one. The ability to navigate through the difficulties is not easy, but we will be trying. Behind the scenes is just unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:37am On May 31, 2021
n3xt:

I don’t know the percentage of housing deficit in Nigeria but I know the number of vacant properties in most residential estates (government or private-owned) in the country.

I can take you to several estates on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway without occupants.

They built what is not in demand.

No low cost housing can stay vacant for long.

In business, you produce to fill a gap.
Those who need houses badly can't afford all these expensive buildings littering everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Civilengineer: 10:37am On May 31, 2021
micgray100:

I HOPE YOU ARE ALSO A PROFESSIONAL... THIS IS 21ST CENTURY... MNSE, COREN VERIFICATION SHOULD BE WHAT A CLIENT SHOULD CONFIRM FIRST BEFORE HE ENGAGES A PROFFESSIONAL... SOME OF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK FOR TALKING CASE..
ADVERTISING MYSELF IS NOW A CRIME.. TELL ME IN WHICH SECTION OF THE ETHICS CODE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN A PROFFESSINAL CAN T ADVERTISE HIMSELF ON A FORUM LIKE NAIRALAND... PLEASE POST THE PROVE... I AM READY TO LEARN...

I AM SUPPOSE TO OVERLOOK YOUR COMMENT BUT I THINK PEOPLE CAN LEARN FROM IT...

EXPECTING YOUR PROOF OF ETHICS OF NOT DOING DIRECT ADVERTISEMENT OF BEING A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER...
with a due respect sir i think u are taking this professionalism thing a bit too far sir. so what u are basically saying is that a hnd holder shouldn't practice what he studied maybe he should go and do money ritual since he doesn't carry that big name tag to his title? bossman u are an engineer i know that but trust me in structures i don't think u can really go head to head with me even as at 5years ago, i have far gone off to a point i now design for California engineers i ve linked with via upwork and quora, u know what that means right, u have to start studying their design codes, seismic design etc have u even gone into those, or should i send u a design i made for an arab engineer some year back. yet i am not coren certified. all that body does is eat money and eat more money, their conferences are filled with old men sleeping all through the conference lol. in the firm i currently work my ceo will never want to loose me, he dares not i dont even go to office often, i handle big contracts for my self too and they dare not owe me a penny at the month end, thats coz im that good but since i dont carry the coren tag should i stop working and go and start doing yahoo yahoo lol since that one needs no proffesionalism? sir i am not saying professionals shoiuldt be recognized but stop that intimidating talks coz its pointless. i know alot of coren engineers that cant do real design other copy and paste design, we both know the drafting is nothing, the calculation sheet is where the bosses are know. i mean real calculation done manually not those automated ones. my conclusion if u can do those then u are an engineer. EOD!

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2021
somehow:

Those who need houses badly can't afford all these expensive buildings littering everywhere!

In order words, we have houses that no one is interested in living in.

So it’s not really housing deficitt but misplaced priorities.

In the 80s before the likes of sir diordavies came into real estate market, our elders built multi-dwelling units and multi-tenant units to address the housing needs of a growing population.

I’m still at loss when we keep asking why the prices of building materials keep skyrocketing. It’s simply because we are overbuilding.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2021
Horlardorjah:

A quick one Sir,
Why don't we have signage boards(advertisement board) of engineering firms all around the streets or hung at the entrances of their firms detailing all they do
like you did here .what you see is just a name tag for description Sir!
Your works advertise you and the best way you can go about it here is to drop your watermarked previous works without saying much and peeps who needs it will definitely come to you.
I'm not in anyway against you Sir, just let us dignify this professions abit as per how they were back in the days.
I cum in peace ENGINEER

Morning Sir.

Has he, in anyway demean the Profession?

So because you have not seen any signage of engineering firms , does that mean they don't do advertisement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:54am On May 31, 2021
n3xt:

In order words, we have houses that no one is interested in living in.

So it’s not really housing deficitt but misplaced priorities.

In the 80s before the likes of sir diordavies came into real estate market, our elders built multi-dwelling units and multi-tenant units to address the housing needs of a growing population.

I’m still at loss when we keep asking why the prices of building materials keep skyrocketing. It’s simply because we are overbuilding.

I want yam porridge
You sent me pounded yam

Have you supplied what I want?

The houses you said are vacant were not built for those who need them, they were and are being built for returnees, deep pocket guys and politicians.

These group of people can afford to build their own houses.

So you can't use such houses to solve the housing deficit that has remained.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:57am On May 31, 2021
spyder880:

You are right, doing your wiring before the ceiling makes for a smooth work all through BUT the fear of wire theft can make one to put off wiring till later, despite the risk of the ceilings.

Because of the number of workers that work in the sites between the time you wire and the time the ceiling is later done, theft of wires can occur. Theft of wires is very easy and quick, and could be done by even those who are not trained as electricians. The cost of wires now is an added incentive for thieves.

So I go ahead and so my ceilings, and my ceiling people always tie them with enough supports to avoid any damage. I then do wiring as one of the last jobs on site when most people have left the site, just before painting.

To ensure there are no blocked pipes, i bring the electricians to phish the lines and confirm that all lines are through before we start plastering. Thanks.
Well said Oga spyder, those conflicts drama happen on site always.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2021
micgray100:

YOU CAN SEE HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE..

YOU REFUSE TO LEARN EVEN AFTER THIS PAGE HAVE GOTTEN TO 2000+ PAGE.

LET ME EDUCATE YOU A LITTLE.. THERE ARE MANY PROFESSIONALS IN THE CONSTRUCTION FIELD..
AND THIS PROFFESSIONALS WORK IN EITHER THE DESIGNING STAGE, TENDERING STAGE, OR EXECUTION/CONSTRUCTION STAGE.
MANY WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION STAGE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE REAL PROJECT HAVE PHYSICAL PRESENCE

LIKE YOU ALREADY KNOW.. I ADVERTISED ONLY DESIGNING OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DRAWINGS.. NOT BUILDING CONSTRUCTION WHICH IS MOSTLY DONE BY EXPERT BUILDERS YOU MENTION ABOVE. YOU SEE THEM POSTING PICTURES OF ON-GOING PROJECTS BUT YOU DONT SEE THEM POSTING ENGINEERING DESIGN DRAWINGS. THAT IS PROFFESSIONALISM..

TRY TO EDUCATE YOUESELF A LITTLE EVEN WITH GOOGLE... OR LOCATE A CONSULTANCY ENGINEEERING FIRM AND LEARN WHAT THEY DO.
ENGINEERING DRAWINGS ARE NOT JUST POSTED ANYHOW IN A FORUM LIKE THIS... IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY WORK... I HAVE TOLD YOU TO DM ME DIRECTLY OR DROP YOUR MAIL... I AM SURE YOUR JAW WILL DROP...

I AM A CONSULTANT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER AND MY ADVERT SHOULD TELL YOU THE KIND OF PERSON I AM... I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.. THE FEW I HAVE WORKED FOR HERE KNOWS ME WELL... I JUST LOVE DESIGNING...

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED IF I TELL YOU I CAN PRODUCE A STRUCTURAL DESIGN DETAILS OF A DUPLEX IN 1 HOUR... GROW UP BRO.. THIS IS COMPUTER AGE.... I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO.. I HAVE PAID MY DUES WORKING IN A CONSULTANCY FIRM FOR 12 YEARS... IS TIME TO BLOW MYSELF... LET ME ADVERTISE MYSELF.... PLEASEEEEEE

The drawings you've done never got to building stage ni abi bawo? Abi as a self acclaimed consultant structural engineer, you don't visit site at all before, during and after your drawings?
What are you now consulting on!

Alaiye, keep your shalaye to yourself, a professional won't advertise the way you did which only portrays you either as an upcoming or jobless/upatronized one bringing disrepute to the profession.
There are lots of ways to do the advertisement and that's what I'm hinting at but if after your 12years working with a reputable firm,your consultancy head won't let you reason and come up with innovative ways to go about promoting yourself baba consultancy.

Keep advertising Jawe, and you think you the only structural engineer on this platform!
All the best SIR!
Lemme answer my baba lati jawe
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2021
micgray100:

GROW UP BROTHER... THERE ARE MANY ENGINEERING FIRMS WITH SIGNAGE BOARD... COME TO ABUJA, I WILL TAKE YOU AROUND...
AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY PREVIOUS WORKS... DROP YOUR EMAIL OR DM ME DIRECTLY... DONT CONTRADICT YOURSELF WITH THE ETHICS YOU PROTECTING TELLING ME TO POST ENGINEERING WORKS PUBLICLY HERE... SO WHO IS GOING AGAINST THE ETHICS NOW...USE YOUR HEAD BRO...

STILL EXPECTING YOUR PROOF OF ETHICS...

[s]I WILL REGARD YOU AS A BAD BELE...THE LAST TIME I WILL ANSWER IF YOU DONT PROVIDE THE PROOF[/s]..

Morning Sir. Don't Regard Anyone as bad belle even if you think so.

I understand where you're coming from & i agree with your points.

But just make valid points (as you have done) without insult . Avoid any word that would cause a grudge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2021
spyder880:

You are right, doing your wiring before the ceiling makes for a smooth work all through BUT the fear of wire theft can make one to put off wiring till later, despite the risk of the ceilings.

Because of the number of workers that work in the sites between the time you wire and the time the ceiling is later done, theft of wires can occur. Theft of wires is very easy and quick, and could be done by even those who are not trained as electricians. The cost of wires now is an added incentive for thieves.

So I go ahead and so my ceilings, and my ceiling people always tie them with enough supports to avoid any damage. I then do wiring as one of the last jobs on site when most people have left the site, just before painting.

To ensure there are no blocked pipes, i bring the electricians to phish the lines and confirm that all lines are through before we start plastering. Thanks.

But the wire theft of a thing even after installing your windows and doors are kinda amusing cause you know the people you contracted for other job aspects which I assume should be limited or reduced to painting, cabinets, interior decor n the likes and assumed to be part of your team or known People.
The risk of wire theft at that stage should be almost zero except they are breaking in big time and no one can stop that.
My thought though.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2021
topsy23:

Thieves can still enter through the ceiling and remove all the cables . With the pictures uploaded the area is not fully developed .

You can pull the cables if the POP contractor are fully mobilized to site. Price of cable is very high in the market now. I received a call recently from a customers that I supplied cables in Warri last December. He told me all the cables bought worth 735k have been stolen and he's planning place order for another one.

Think twice before you go ahead for the Cabling aspect

God help you

Amen bro.

The place is developed. I actually have people resident opposite and behind my building and I have secured the roof entrance using the attached.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2021
somehow:

Ain't Estate development another money laundering scheme nowadays in Nigeria and even overseas?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Morning Sir.

Has he, in anyway demean the Profession?

So because you have not seen any signage of engineering firms , does that mean they don't do advertisement.

How and where Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2021
diordaves:

I'm not sure of your location, but to me personally, with 450k on ground, I will completely achieve the home water supply, make that one commot for ground. So water tower, pumping machine, bore hole (location determinant). Every other thing on that list you can do "small small" but you will struggle to do water tower small small.

As per the water, the borehole has been dug and all equipments and materials to install the borehole have been bought. i am just skeptical about installing the pumping machine when i am not ready to move in. also the welder is telling me that it will cost 280k to do iron tank stand (using 3" 5mm thick angle bars) of 15ft height (for two tanks - up and down). na that one fear me o.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2021
n3xt:

My goal is not to look rich but to be rich.

Below is my biggest competition and where I’m channeling all my energies now. I’m doing something nicer than what strucutracasa delivered near me.

Na here we go dey wey I go finish this and jump on something bigger.

I’ve left the dead to bury their dead grin

Happy Weekend NL!

Hmm . Lesson Taken from the Bolded.✓

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2021
Civilengineer:
with a due respect sir i think u are taking this professionalism thing a bit too far sir. so what u are basically saying is that a hnd holder shouldn't practice what he studied maybe he should go and do money ritual since he doesn't carry that big name tag to his title? bossman u are an engineer i know that but trust me in structures i don't think u can really go head to head with me even as at 5years ago, i have far gone off to a point i now design for California engineers i ve linked with via upwork and quora, u know what that means right, u have to start studying their design codes, seismic design etc have u even gone into those, or should i send u a design i made for an arab engineer some year back. yet i am not coren certified. all that body does is eat money and eat more money, their conferences are filled with old men sleeping all through the conference lol. in the firm i currently work my ceo will never want to loose me, he dares not i dont even go to office often, i handle big contracts for my self too and they dare not owe me a penny at the month end, thats coz im that good but since i dont carry the coren tag should i stop working and go and start doing yahoo yahoo lol since that one needs no proffesionalism? sir i am not saying professionals shoiuldt be recognized but stop that intimidating talks coz its pointless. i know alot of coren engineers that cant do real design other copy and paste design, we both know the drafting is nothing, the calculation sheet is where the bosses are know. i mean real calculation done manually not those automated ones. my conclusion if u can do those then u are an engineer. EOD!

APT!
APT!
APT!
I rest my case with your submission Chief.

Please one last one baba, do those engineering firms you've had contact with does advert like he did or has signage boards depicting all their services?
PEACE TO ALL.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:21am On May 31, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Ain't Estate development another money laundering scheme nowadays in Nigeria and even overseas?

You're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2021
Updated pricelist for your renewable energy products!

https://us.docworkspace.com/d/sILbRmPgitevShQY

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Civilengineer: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
Horlardorjah:

APT!
APT!
APT!
I rest my case with your submission Chief.

Please one last one baba, do those engineering firms you've had contact with does advert like he did or has signage boards depicting all their services?
PEACE TO ALL.
boss man as it is now the script has changed and the economy is 10x harsher Getting clients now is by God's grace so however way u want to source for clients that's your operation and no one has a right to control you on that. Nah who no geh family still dey do profesional shakara, the new graduates then with the nysc tag on their Facebook profile.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2021
BuildingProject:
Please I still need someone that can help me in installing a roofing rain gutter / water collector.

Cc

@money121

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2021
Civilengineer:
boss man as it is now the script has changed and the economy is 10x harsher Getting clients now is by God's grace so however way u want to source for clients that's your operation and no one has a right to control you on that. Nah who no geh family still dey do profesional shakara, the new graduates then with the nysc tag on their Facebook profile.

Well said, it's understandable the situation of the country lead to this, Not like there is no standard to follow. Even artisans, like mechanics has nata and the rest too(no disrespect) are controlled by a body.

Only the discerning knows.
Thanks Ya'll.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2021
Spanish tiles 60by60
New arrive, still in stock
Blessedsunny2. ?
WhatsApp:09077504287,07062955047

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:01pm On May 31, 2021
Muyi002:

Amen bro.

The place is developed. I actually have people resident opposite and behind my building and I have secured the roof entrance using the attached.

Then you can do the internal cabling

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2021
Good Morning People,

Please i require your advise on the pros and cons of block and iron tank stand.

I am a little confused. although money is involved.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Muyi002:

As per the water, the borehole has been dug and all equipments and materials to install the borehole have been bought. i am just skeptical about installing the pumping machine when i am not ready to move in. also the welder is telling me that it will cost 280k to do iron tank stand (using 3" 5mm thick angle bars) of 15ft height (for two tanks - up and down). na that one fear me o.
ANGLE IRON BEARS KE ? it could be a mistake. May be he mean [ H ] Chanelle, or 3'' 5mm thick wall black round pipe, 3'' 5mm thick wall galvanized pipe is better if you have low budget, because of its corrosion resistant.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2021
kopell:
ANGLE IRON BEARS KE ? it could be a mistake. May be he mean [ H ] Chanelle, or 3'' 5mm thick wall black round pipe, 3'' 5mm thick wall galvanized pipe is better if you have low budget, because of its corrosion resistant.
I wish there's meme around here. I want to really laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ollykay619(m), RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.