Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391934 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

Like these........
Bravo,
These are tiles with MARBLE FACE very ok
@jasobry cam choose from all these
All are porcelain glossy face and mat face
Very nice

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

grin grin grin

How much are these?

60*120
60*60

Which market?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Time will not permit me to post too many of them, but tiles dey market sha

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2021
rotecch77:

Bravo,
These are tiles with MARBLE FACE very ok
@jasobry cam choose from all these
All are porcelain glossy face and mat face
Very nice

@ Spyder ... Sure you know fedini marbles and granite at ugwuaji
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Jasobry:

How much are these?

60*120
60*60

Which market?

That 120 x 60 is being sold at Aikez tiles emporium, Ugwuaji road, Enugu. He told me N9,500, 60x60 is around 6 to 7k

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2021
You can choose Glossy face for the sittingroom area and dining section.
But some people like MAT surface where Old man like EGUNMOGAJI will stay so that he will not slide

I come in peace

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

That 120 x 60 is being sold at Aikez tiles emporium, Ugwuaji road, Enugu. He told me N9,500, 60x60 is around 6 to 7k

I was at aikez yesterday.. bought all wall and floor tiles, remaining sitting room.

Castello sells only Italian and Spanish

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Jasobry:

@ Spyder ... Sure you know fedini marbles and granite at ugwuaji

I have been there too many times, I think these are from his shop.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Jasobry:

I was at aikez yesterday.. bought all wall and floor tiles, remaining sitting room.

Castello sells only Italian and Spanish

Those guys are loaded with tiles in Enugu, check this guy, Kurpas, he's also around that area. Also Ibekwe brothers

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Muyi002:

This is getting interesting o. please how much is fillers per KG, thats the only thing i need now

1400 Naira
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

Those guys are loaded with tiles in Enugu, check this guy, Kurpas, he's also around that area. Also Ibekwe brothers

Kurpas and ibekwe dey expensive oo.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:
More.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6iO7s6hceQ
Thank you Spyder for taking your time out to shared this with us Which market is this and location if you don’t mind. Many of this shower wares may look good and shining, my concern is quality. Many of them were made with plastic instead of chrome bronze, brass chrome, even chrome steel at minimum, stainless steel supposed to be the baba for those items. Most of them are chrome plastic, the only way one can certain the quality is by weights of the product.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2021
These are from Onitsha building materials market, Ogidi Anambra state Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
not really. I'm yet to get the job or anything.

I'm just giving you an idea of what Nigerians are doing
yah I understand, just saying
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2021
kopell:
Thank you Spyder for taking your time out to shared this with us Which market is this and location if you don’t mind. Many of this shower wares may look good and shining, my concern is quality. Many of them were made with plastic instead of chrome bronze, brass chrome, even chrome steel at minimum, stainless steel supposed to be the baba for those items. Most of them are chrome plastic, the only way one can certain the quality is by weights of the product.

This is the showroom of one boy at Obosi building materials market, Onitsha Anambra state. I am sure they abound in all other markets across Nigeria because they import and distribute everywhere.

As for the quality of the fittings, they have the originals and the substitutes, for those who might not afford the real stainless steel fittings. They even have real plastic and cheap ones in white, blue and pink plastic on the same shop. I chose one sample and this guy took me to his warehouse, very big hall, he had over 20,000 of the sample I bought. I was humbled.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

grin grin grin
this thing you're doing is not good oh. Some of us are doing kobo kobo project.

Many like me never even start. Pepper us small na

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
this thing you're doing is not good oh. Some of us are doing kobo kobo project.

Many like me never even start. Pepper us small na

Ok, let me reduce the bar a little.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

Ok, let me reduce the bar a little.
do your thing. Man needs to raise the bar and work harder and smarter.

Good things abound in Nigeria. If you go to Nairaland frontpage,na only herdsmen and rape stories. Make we use here dey get hope

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

This is the showroom of one boy at Obosi building materials market, Onitsha Anambra state. I am sure they abound in all other markets across Nigeria because they import and distribute everywhere.

As for the quality of the fittings, the have the originals and the substitutes, for those who might not afford the real stainless steel fittings. They even have real plastic and cheap ones in white, blue and pink plastic on the same shop. I chose one sample and theirs guy took me to his warehouse, he had over 20,000 of the sample I bought. I was humbled.
thank you Spyder, can you please get me the contacts information of the dealer through my email his brunch location in Legos the contact person that we may talk to in the location, you can do same as well with the tiles dealer.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2021
kopell:
thank you Spyder, can you please get me the contacts information of the dealer through my email his brunch location in Legos the contact person that we may talk to in the location, you can do same as well with the tiles dealer.

Ok, I will try and contact him tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Happy sunday everyone

We are here for your lovely pop designs and installations

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/9#103352471

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

Good job sir. God bless you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2021
spyder880:

Please how much are these tiles in obosi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jasobry:

Please how much are these tiles in obosi

Almost exactly the prices I got in Enugu, just less 100 naira in many tiles. The 120 x 60 is same price.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
bolu1986:

Good job sir. God bless you

This you ceiling is so sharp, very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
rotecch77:
But some people like MAT surface where Old man like EGUNMOGAJI will stay so that he will not slide

I come in peace

Me old ke, when we have Hajj and Mummy Gabby for house grin

I’m a spring chicken.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
rotecch77:

I come in peace
You didn't come in peace ooo grin grin honourable minister off your mic.. Don't mind oga egunmogaji that man go dey form youngy tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Me old ke, when we have Hajj and Mummy Gabby for house grin

I’m a spring chicken.
Yimu tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
let me be your architect grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
money121:

Yimu tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Next on the agenda is POP. Please share your cost saving methods.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
money121:

You didn't come in peace ooo grin grin honourable minister off your mic.. Don't mind oga egunmogaji that man go dey form youngy tongue tongue

Lolz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m), dammybrite and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.