Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4413831 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gokoyer1401: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello House,
Is there anyone that can help with CofO in Ogun State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2021
africaflozy:

Good morning sir.
Where can I get your paint in Ibadan?
I produce on demand ma'am. We have waybilled to all regions of the country.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Do you have a particular paint that does not take too long to dry up without leaving behind scents that may likely offset the nose?

Like dry within 2 hours completely?

Trying to paint a space that cant be left unoccupied for long.

gbadexy:

I produce on demand ma'am. We have waybilled to all regions of the country.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
somehow:
Do you have a particular paint that does not take too long to dry up without leaving behind scents that may likely offset the nose?

Like dry within 2 hours completely?

Trying to paint a space that cant be left unoccupied for long.

Yes sir. Satin and silk dry fast due to very low water content.
As for the scent, the voc content would be reduced drastically bearing in mind the need to be in the building soon afterwards but the paint would have to be used within a week and won't stay long on storage.
There are several sources of the volatile organic content in the paint which are all necessary, while some could be replaced, the preservatives in it that would preserve it for storage are all voc based.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
We rounding off at akowonjo

Ibadan we are coming to your city… hope baba Egunmagaji will host us grin

For your pop we are still very much available

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/24#104884792

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
ngBuild:

I like money, Maybe not too much of it, but delivering project that might give me nothing in return? it depends on the project sha but am open to work earnestly

Please feel free to share your portfolio with me via email nexthomebuilds@gmail.com

For now, I’m interested in mixed-use commercial development.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Dark mode revamped. Head to https://www.kobocity.com and register.
After registering, to switch to dark mode, go to profile and select dark mode.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Horlardorjah:

Michlin was in haste to respond to egunmogaji bin his no 1 fan(who slapped me now). To be candid, what egun asked for was just to forestall reoccurrence of your door issue with him n not to get any detail of his job process as thought by michlin.
Google can n will answer most of that perfectly than michlin will do self with tons of methods that michlin self doesn't know n that are better n standard ways
Michlin, u need to be calming down bro. Those drumming for you won't be there forever n u will be left to yourself peradventure something comes up bigger which we pray will never happen forever to u or anyone.
Cheers
So if you make a request for something from someone and the person rejects the request you then go about calling them silly?
Even if he was in the a haste to respond does that warrant/justify the insult?

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Horlardorjah:

I thirded the coming in peace.
@next, we go siddown wait egunmogaji for corner later.

Las las na Trophy and Peppersoup go finish am grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2021
bolu1986:
We rounding off at akowonjo

Ibadan we are coming to your city… hope baba Egunmagaji will host us grin

For your pop we are still very much available

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/24#104884792

It looks very sharp, you guys have upped the ante in Nigeria - very proud of what you're all able to accomplish considering the difficulties we face.

I'll gladly host, name the place and time. Have bike, can travel grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ngBuild: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
n3xt:

Please feel free to share your portfolio with me via email nexthomebuilds@gmail.com

For now, I’m interested in mixed-use commercial development.
ok, i will

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
Hello House,

I think @SurveyorGeo can help you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2021
walexProjects:

For each block of flats,The most ideal design is to design a system for Cold water supply from the Roof top to allow for Gravity Flow even when there is no Electricity to Power the Pumps.
You can contact me for the MEP Design.....

It would have been nicer if you show detailed picture (a sketch won’t be a bad idea) of how this can be achieved and the advantages/disadvantages of the proposed design.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2021
n3xt:

It would have been nicer if you show detailed picture (a sketch won’t be a bad idea) of how this can be achieved and the advantages/disadvantages of the proposed design.

Here we go!! Here WE go grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Okay sir, I will contact you once its within a week's usage.

gbadexy:

Yes sir. Satin and silk dry fast due to very low water content.
As for the scent, the voc content would be reduced drastically bearing in mind the need to be in the building soon afterwards but the paint would have to be used within a week and won't stay long on storage.
There are several sources of the volatile organic content in the paint which are all necessary, while some could be replaced, the preservatives in it that would preserve it for storage are all voc based.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a ..... N17,000
12v 150a.......N12,500
12v 100a.......N8,500
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Sometimes distance is important and seeing what ur buying physically is very important especially in building material. If i had seen what i ordered for , i wont buy it and I really dislike making a mistake in my building as the marks it leaves stays forever.

The person saying he could hv bought the door .i wish u made the request early enough as I could hv sent it to u free of charge and recover my money but unfortunately the door hv been fixed on the house as project has a target to its finishing.
One sided design in a door will always hv a tacky finish as the welding marks cant be concealed perfectly.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2021
bobkezel:

So if you make a request for something from someone and the person rejects the request you then go about calling them silly?
Even if he was in the a haste to respond does that warrant/justify the insult?

U can reject honorably sir, it's your choice, your brand n u decide whatever u want with it. His request wasnt personal like he wanted it for anything meanwhile U dont respond to all comments in here not cause u don't know what to say but because u don't have to say.

Silence is golden works well instead of having to shalaye. U might not have bad intention with your words but it can be interpreted to mean many things n with different tones to it.
The tone of michlin response depict something but no be Pikin like me go talk am.
Iree ohhhhh

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2021
folmus:

Here we go!! Here WE go grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I know my sheep and my sheep know me.

I don’t teach them to go about opening threads up and down and flood it with pictures.

I teach them to become masters in their trade, solve problems and position themself as an experts in their field of endeavor.

#mentorship
_________

As big as ihebrooke (MagicTouch) is, he send me a complete draft of a proposed design before I make a serious commitment.
He knew I’m not a hungry fella and I’ll pay for whatever we agree upon.

So what’s the big deal in tasting the suya before buying if it’s really sweet grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
somehow:
Okay sir, I will contact you once its within a week's usage.

Alright sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Gokoyer1401:
Hello House,

I can be of help sir/ma......you can pchat me on 08...03....764...1814
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Still in stock Spanish tiles available �
Blessedsunny2
WhatsApp 09077504287,07062955047

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gokoyer1401: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok,i will contact the person.
folmus:

I think @SurveyorGeo can help you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
gbadexy:

Regal paint sir.
OK boss.
What's the price of your satin paint (a drum - 20 ltrs) and how many square meters can one drum cover (screeded wall)?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Horlardorjah:

U can reject honorably sir, it's your choice, your brand n u decide whatever u want with it. His request wasnt personal like he wanted it for anything meanwhile U dont respond to all comments in here not cause u don't know what to say but because u don't have to say.

Silence is golden works well instead of having to shalaye. U might not have bad intention with your words but it can be interpreted to mean many things n with different tones to it.
The tone of michlin response depict something but no be Pikin like me go talk am.
Iree ohhhhh
As a pikin wey I be, I have been following mogaji and michilin interactions for a long time now. I can tell you that mogaji don't really like michilin and his works. And mogaji always make snide remarks about michilin works. Some people here would have made michilin that same request and he will gladly grant it,this I know. So mogaji himself knows he is not in the best position to make such requests. I see no problem in the way michilin turned the request down.
And you talking about silence being golden, you should probably tell that to mogaji, he should have kept silent when the request was not granted, tell him that, not michilin.
Insulting michilin is way off, and I don't even want to talk about mogaji going to exhume a post of 1925 just spite michilin.

Me too I come in peace.

25 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Check my signature for your hardwood to roofing your house at a reasonable price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Naijapal:

OK boss.
What's the price of your satin paint (a drum - 20 ltrs) and how many square meters can one drum cover (screeder wall)?
Satin is N30000 per 20 litres drum.
A drum would give you 60 sqm for 2 coats on a screeded wall.
As colors go, dark or deep colors would give you slightly more coverage than lighter colors.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oni Roofing yi de ooo

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
gbadexy:

Satin is N30000 per 20 litres drum.
A drum would give you 60 sqm for 2 coats on a screeded wall.
As colors go, dark or deep colors would give you slightly more coverage than lighter colors.

I’m looking forward to a Gbadexy paint job on Casa Ava aka Casanova grin

I think I want to dance with white as primary color.

Egun “Funfun Leye Nsu” Mogaji oko Iya Won.

PS: But first we tile.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’m looking forward to a Gbadexy paint job on Casa Ava aka Casanova grin

I think I want to dance with white as primary color.

Egun “Funfun Leye Nsu” Mogaji oko Iya Won.

PS: But first we tile.
I look forward to that sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
gbadexy:

I look forward to that sir.

Can you please send a link to your color brochure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) ... (3671) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.