Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4369929 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2021
coldcandy:

Which make do you stock? Sockets and switches

good day ma, legrand and some good chinese brand. i have the double socket with usb port. also i have a lot of smart switches as well

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hmmm tongue

What happened is to prove that some people will never change no matter how many post they put here per second.

So, everyone should look past the multiple pictures, long epistles.

Action/attitude remains the same as it was in 2011, 2013, 2015, so it has been in 2021.

You can't clean off a leopard's spots.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2021
bolu1986:
https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/36#106205809

For pop we are available this week… seems prices I’d pop Clemet is about to shoot up as well.::

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/36#106205809

You're on my radar.

Nice clean jobs.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

You're on my radar.

Nice clean jobs.
how do I get on your radar for iron jobs like handrails and stairs plus tank stand
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

You're on my radar.

Nice clean jobs.

Thanks sir looking forward; please take the delay on your project as lesson and move on.. God will surel complete in due time.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2021
bolu1986:

Thanks sir looking forward; please take the delay on your project as lesson and move on.. God will surel complete in due time.

Thanks sir. We are on earth to learn while trying to help ourselves grow.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2021
michlins:
how do I get on your radar for iron jobs like handrails and stairs plus tank stand

Lets see how things unfold.... Keep doing your thing..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2021
Jasobry:
I need a clarification please. Between stamped concrete and interlocking which is ideal?

[B]Also is it necessary to reinforce the floor with rod before stamped concrete? [/B]

Very necessary for long durability, especially for driveways.

Born2conquer:

The beauty of the two depends on who is installing it.

If you get a very good installer, the interlocking will come out very very NICEEEE.

If you also get a very food floor stamper, the stamping will come out very beautiful.

And if you get the not too good installers, hmmmmm.

Can't say it more than This
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning Great Painters in the house. I salute you all For your Quality and affordable and direct supply from Company at company’s price Paints,
For the best of Acrylic Emulsion, Premium Quality Value paints Products for Schools, Hotels, Offices, Hospital and Houses. Don't go far. Get your quality Paints directly from the Company.
Contact-: Mr Nas.
Coporate Salesperson VALUE PAINTS AND BUFFALO PAINTS.
0163862804. Calls and WhatsApp.
A trial will convince you.
Have a productive week ahead.������

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2021
micgray100:
HOUSE PLEASE ON THIS ISSUE OF OGA N3XT AND OGA SOMEHOW.... LET US WAIT FOR A PROFFESSIONAL COMPRENSIVE QS REPORT BEFORE WE TAKE SIDES.....

NO ONE SHOULD BULLY ANYONE HERE ON PAST ISSUES... THIS PROJECT STARTED WELL... AND LET US TRY TO MAKE SURE IT ENDS WELL..

OGA N3XT... YOU KNOW I RESPECT YOU ALOT... PLEASE RESERVE YOUR STRENGHT TILL THE REPORT COMES OUT... ALSO TAKE PART IF THERE NEED BE TO BE PART OF THE STAKEHOLDERS IN THE REPORT....

LETS US ALL IN THE THREAD AVOID TAKING SIDES PLEASE TILL THE RESULT COMES OUT...

Do you have to type in cap?

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Nero2424:

Do you have to type in cap?

grin grin micgray and capital letter na like 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

You're on my radar.

Nice clean jobs.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

What happened is to prove that some people will never change no matter how many post they put here per second.

Action/attitude remains the same as it was in 2011, 2013, 2015, so it has been in 2021.

sad

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I agree.

Been following some of his jobs, he's doing well.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2021
AngelicBeing:
sad

Koju beelo.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2021
michlins:

N3xt is now a steel welder , since his no longer under Someone's rader you might probably be under Someone's rader too.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a ..... N17,000
12v 150a.......N12,500
12v 100a.......N8,500
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver ..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ultimer(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2021
When I wanted to redesign my workplace, I thought that I would need various professional tools, but everything turned out to be much simpler. I look at homedude.co for ideas and find something that I can make with the tools I can make or just order furniture from their selection.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2021
HURRY! DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES FOR SALE!!

We still set the pace the lead in distilled water production  with the quality of our distilled water..

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

With the commitment we have to excellence in water distillation we have been able to keep existing clients, along bringside bringing new clients on board.

We look forward to working with you also to ensure excellence in your maintenance delivery.

Our results continually speaks for us.
Resistance 0.0 (Inference- No mineral Content)
Capacitance 1.3 (Inference-Negligible Chemical composition)

Distilled water sold at #6000 (1L×12 pack)

Distilled water sold at #7000 (with free 25L Gallon)

Electrolyte at #8000 (with free 25L Gallon)

Further discount applies only to distributors with purchases above 500Litres.

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seankim(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

A lady called MMotimo wrote very many things about your contractor. You probably ignored those things she said or didn't you read those warnings before you engage him? Even if you get refunded for the job that he abandoned, you are still at loss either way. The delay alone will cost you to pay more on materials going forward. Prices have really gone up in the last couple of months.
Sorry about the disappointment, it's a lesson to others.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Offa we are visiting soon

Electrical
Cctv
Whole house audio
Lighting automation
Video door bell
Intercom
Electric fence.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2021
seankim:

A lady called MMotimo wrote very many things about your contractor. You probably ignored those things she said or didn't you read those warnings before you engage him? Even if you get refunded for the job that he abandoned, you are still at loss either way. The delay alone will cost you to pay more on materials going forward. Prices have really gone up in the last couple of months.
Sorry about the disappointment, it's a lesson to others.

Even though my QS chose his quotation.
I followed the mantra "All have sinned"

But we move!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

Even though my QS chose his quotation.

But we move!

What you did was brave....

I hope and pray everything works out fine in the end...takes alot to be this calm...
All the best sir...

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

But we move!

I'm not taking sides but I can only speak as a client.

A quiet client having issues on a job given to a popular/respected service provider will be doubly vexxed seeing that person promoting and contributing on this thread as if nothing is wrong, thus continually winning more kudos and jobs.

I think I have that currently. The service provider knows things are not ok. Loooong delays. Simple things that can be fixed with communication. Chooses not to communicate. Pushing other jobs. Showing off. Giving good advice to others ...

... all these things feel like flies resting on my testicles lol.

I think it must be a special form of undiagnosed sociopathy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
jabolo:

A quiet client having issues on a job given to a popular/respected service provider will be doubly vexxed seeing that person promoting and contributing on this thread as if nothing is wrong, thus continually winning more kudos and jobs.

I think I have that currently. The service provider knows things are not ok. Loooong delays. Simple things that can be fixed with communication. Chooses not to communicate. Pushing other jobs. Showing off. Giving good advice to others ...

I got you 100%

The QS some months ago asked me to terminate the contract after seeing his attitude towards the project, but I kept condoling his beggings and excuses.

Decided to change when he couldnt do more than 1 day job out of 14 days given to him by my lawyer to make amends after wasting 4 months plus.

We're a different breed when it comes to tolerance but he took his grace far when he came here to claim only atrium cover was left.

So insulting. (Not new to me though, he often goes abusive when his lies and excuses are laid bare to him).

Alof of elders won't talk on this thread because they already gave him a thumbs down when I enquired of them.

So it's like, "we told you he's a leopard, but you chose to take him to the car wash with the hope of washing off his spots"

Funny but irritating.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
dongc:

What you did was brave....

I hope and pray everything works out fine in the end...takes alot to be this calm...
All the best sir...

Maybe I wanted to practise Christianity the right way?

Funny me cheesy

My QS is on his way to Lagos just for this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Yansham: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
jabolo:

Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence, thrice it is a pattern.

Instead of looking for way to resolve the mess created, baba dey post back to back.

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yansham:

Instead of looking for way to resolve the mess created, baba dey post back to back.

It is possible to do both, y'know ...

somehow:

My QS is on his way to Lagos just for this.

Good day.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I agree.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
somehow:

I got you 100%

The QS some months ago asked me to terminate the contract after seeing his attitude towards the project, but I kept condoling his beggings and excuses.

Decided to change when he couldnt do more than 1 day job out of 14 days given to him by my lawyer to make amends after wasting 4 months plus.

We're a different breed when it comes to tolerance but he took his grace far when he came here to claim only atrium cover was left.

So insulting. (Not new to me though, he often goes abusive when his lies and excuses are laid bare to him).

Alof of elders won't talk on this thread because they already gave him a thumbs down when I enquired of them.

So it's like, "we told you he's a leopard, but you chose to take him to the car wash with the hope of washing off his spots"

Funny but irritating.

At the bolded

Ive notice a lot people doesnt say a word when its N3xt matter, its either they are scared, they are tired of the back and forth wahala or they dont want to loose potential clients... when the wahala is over they will all start chatting here again freely.

If you know something, say something.

N3xt - is it possible you stop posting new jobs and or jobs in progress until you have resolved this pending one?, at least thats how its done in a sane community.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.