Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4397252 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Quit staring & order yours now!!

Reach me now for durable 24v pure sinewave system below...
Last prices :

Schneider 1.5kva ........ 78k
Signal / index 2kva ...... 95k
Signal 2.5kva ... 120k

Smartcell_Nuggets: One of the most exciting opportunities created by renewable energy technologies like solar is the ability to help the world's poorest develop faster - but more sustainably too. - Ed Davey

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2021
twinskenny:

some of us are products of referrers i will take myself as an example... most of my clients i dont know them, they will tell me that someone refer me to them,. I don't take that grace for granted. the borehole guy just was just an unfortunate person, i told him if he deliver back then that I will keep referring him to more clients... there are lots of people on this forum that i can refers with my eyes closed.. what i have learnt is that i will not receive payment on your behalf ..

i was to travelled to far east some times ago, and the client asked me to source for best plumber, kitchen cabinet, painter, pop and all for him.. i did that for him without any incentive.

Pls keep doing the good work you are doing. It's never a bad thing to refer someone to someone, just caution is needed..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Chai, Property section, with different intercontinental ballistic missiles flying up and down, I better bring in FBI, CIA, Israeli mossad, Russian kgb and Scotland Yard police to come and clean up this site, Where is Hajj Mufutau55 the Governor General of property section shocked

Oga mi. Hidden Sir! I have been Incongnito Sir. smiley

Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2021
mufutau55:

Oga mi. Hidden Sir! Incongnito. smiley

Hajji M.
cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2021
bolu1986:
Ibadan people well done o… they came to site and made away with 19 bags of pop cement.. funny enough they sold it to the place we bought from… lol

Let them cool off in the cell for a while

Am glad we were able to retrieve the items back

Oga o.
It is well.

Bro, you don't have to name a tribe or ethnic in your communication. Stuff like this bring ruckus and tumultuous.
Footnote: Am not from the said area but just for peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2021
twinskenny:

some of us are products of referrers i will take myself as an example... most of my clients i dont know them, they will tell me that someone refer me to them,. I don't take that grace for granted. the borehole guy just was just an unfortunate person, i told him if he deliver back then that I will keep referring him to more clients... there are lots of people on this forum that i can refers with my eyes closed.. what i have learnt is that i will not receive payment on your behalf ..

i was to travelled to far east some times ago, and the client asked me to source for best plumber, kitchen cabinet, painter, pop and all for him.. i did that for him without any incentive.

Keep doing your good work. That is no way we can please people on earth.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2021
ArcToyin:

Oga o.
It is well.

Bro, you don't have to name a tribe or ethnic in your communication. Stuff like this bring ruckus and tumultuous.
Footnote: Am not from the said area but just for peace to reign.
I understand architect… am also from this side.. lol

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good Afternoon

Available for your POP design....

Call or WhatsApp : 09122348437

https://www.nairaland.com/6534100/interior-design-project#102078403

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Your quality spanish 60x60 here with affordable price
7k sir

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Oga mi sir grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Buy stone coated at affordable price

Contact below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
Your quality spanish 60x60 here with affordable

How much is the 3rd one from the top?

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Any tested roofer on this thread?

Please I'm not interested in any 3rd party deal.

No contractor abeg.

No hustler.

No marketer or jobber either.

You should be the direct roofer.

Be ready to visit site latest tomorrow.

Kindly PM me or drop your contacts here.

I am in the process of selecting from the best quotations with proven history.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seunpinky(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Don't get me wrong.I am not against u referring other artisans.

I am just saying " refer and move on", " refer and put a caveat"... Never use words like I am sure he will deliver (it can be termed as constructive obligation on your path)

I come in peace

twinskenny:

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I remember you as the alternative ID detector.

Biz is going very well. Thanks.
Abi oh bross, those were the days grin grin grin nowadays I nor get such Energy I don take the sidon look approach grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jumyg: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Haji eku ojo meta.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jumyg: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
twinskenny:

Yes, Ejire we have not met and l referred you to a friend for CCTV installation job. He was impressed with the job carried out. It's okay to refer but be cautious and do not get involved in the monetary issues let both parties deal with each other.
Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
bolu1986:
Ibadan people well done o… they came to site and made away with 19 bags of pop cement.. funny enough they sold it to the place we bought from… lol

Let them cool off in the cell for a while

Am glad we were able to retrieve the items back
Good one.
The buyer self should be jailed.
They are the ones encouraging stealing.
Agbepo laja ati eni to gba jọ lole.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
twinskenny:
okay boss and we been Dey ibadan together last weekend

Need him in Atan.. i will call you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lets give your building a topnotch plastering finishing... I work nationwide..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ogchase33: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Well done sirs, Kobo kobo project has gotten to window level. I will appreciate the price so I can know how to negotiate with the aluminum guy. please what is the current price for 4x4 sliding window and 3x3 and 2x2 sliding window.
Thank you all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ogchase33:
Well done sirs, Kobo kobo project has gotten to window level. I will appreciate the price so I can know how to negotiate with the aluminum guy. please what is the current price for 4x4 sliding window and 3x3 and 2x2 sliding window.
Thank you all
Good afternoon boss
Sliding window with burglary or without?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ogchase33: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good afternoon boss
Sliding window with burglary or without?
without burglary sir. Burglary has been fixed already
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ogchase33:
Thank you all
4x4-24k
3x3-18k
2x2-7k
Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Stone coated available for sale

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ogchase33: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

4x4-24k
3x3-18k
2x2-7k
Thanks sir
I appreciate sir. This is including net right?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ogchase33:
I appreciate sir. This is including net right?
Yes with permanent net
Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ogchase33: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Yes with permanent net
Thanks sir
God bless you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
hamtabfawaz:
Good Afternoon

Available for your POP design....

Call or WhatsApp : 09122348437

https://www.nairaland.com/6534100/interior-design-project#102078403

Are those 2 your actual work or what you can do?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
bobkezel:

You are a very big fool.. Shut up that your stinking mouth. I promised to give you 30k but you called me and was commanding me to send the money to you like I owe you.. Who does that? I only made you a promise but changed my mind when your arrogance became nauseating... Na promise I promise I don't owe you shishi.
As for exposing me.... Pls expose me ooooo, if not... Na thunder na im go fire that ur stinking mouth. Old fool. Come and collect 30k na, thief..

You are a common criminal ... Running behind of attitude for not fulfilling a commitment you made when no one forced you...

I know your type... Did my digging an realise you are a school teacher earning less than 30k... you even running after N-power Teaching job... that is when my hand drop ....

My advice for Audio criminals like you is to find a job first.. save and start building a property before you type here... Grow up boy... when Elders argue about Value for money... just go to God in prayer so you could also join one day. .

Stupid Fool Audio criminal.... May God purnish you and your audio 30k..

What is your 30k compared to The millions I have spent on the building project without even visiting the site...

SmallBoys full here... I think we should start screening here before anyone comment..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Chai, Property section, with different intercontinental ballistic missiles flying up and down, I better bring in FBI, CIA, Israeli mossad, Russian kgb and Scotland Yard police to come and clean up this site, Where is Hajj Mufutau55 the Governor General of property section shocked
grin This particular thread ehn grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: diordaves(m), fashrola(m), agoro2u, BabaChicago(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.