Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4397391 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
AZUH:
@ egungaji Don't worry lastpage is coming for you . Let me get your picture first . Alaka of sambisa forest . @ lastpage what village are you from be honest " I don't understand your existence at all """" sometimes you get mad easily n sometime happy . The economy is also affecting you ? I think it's only agarawu my niccur

Oh puleeze....been there, done that, had the ban for it grin

Next.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by anikkyshaya: 8:23pm On May 24, 2016
Hello my people in d house,

Please did anybody know the price of aluminium stepspan and aluminium longpan in ibandan Nigeria, because the price I was given is outraged. Please kindly help. Thanks

Anikkishaya

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 8:26pm On May 24, 2016
@egunmojagi Waitin you dey write self ? Are you related to majak fashek the legendary?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
abbeycial:

I believe its 22(dats if what u mean by beams are those 16mm irons)
yes that's waht I meant, was this designed by a structural Engineer? or just the builder?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
Oi Who let AZUH out
Where is Agarawa
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Please did anybody know the price of aluminium stepspan and aluminium longpan in ibandan Nigeria, because the price I was given is outraged. Please kindly help. Thanks

Anikkishaya

The price went up this week.

I paid N1,500 for Bozac longspan. Merchant is asking for N50 extra but I already planned on giving him N100 extra anyways for satusfactorily completing the project as I always do.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Anikkishaya

Talk to oga kolashangone....he owns ibadan grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by anikkyshaya: 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

The price went up this week.

I paid N1,500 for Bozac longspan. Merchant is asking for N50 extra but I already planned on giving him N100 extra anyways for satusfactorily completing the project as I always do.

Thanks sir, okay no wonder!! because I was surprised of d price as well , I think this price is for 0.55 if am right sir, any ideas on stepspan ? Thanks for your help as usual
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by anikkyshaya: 9:18pm On May 24, 2016
twinskenny:

Talk to oga kolashangone....he owns ibadan grin

Okay thanks sir, grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Thanks sir, okay no wonder!! because I was surprised of d price as well , I think this price is for 0.55 if am right sir, any ideas on stepspan ? Thanks for your help as usual

Yes .55mm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2016
abdulwastecx:

My guy.. . Make we slow down but me like that your car way you snap with o
na one of my boss car be that, Citroen. The machine is a killer grin all ladies will wanna ride with u. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
erico2k2:

Na him papa car
P's nah joke I dey ohh grin
your name should be in the list angry

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 24, 2016
agarawu23:

He's a founding member on the list.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
Just a thought..

The "window hood" designs we do with mortar (either precast or in-situ). Can we explore options like thick plastic or polystrene?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

He's a founding member on the list.
impeachment loading soon angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Brabus you're a wizard grin

After two rains look what happened, just like you said.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2016
Mr Azuh, make i do like say i know see u grin
What is the current situation of your site?
Should I bring in equipments for the demolition? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Just a thought..

The "window hood" designs we do with mortar (either precast or in-situ). Can we explore options like thick plastic or polystrene?
Oga, your last post deleted.

Do you mean they are cheaper in Lagos than in Ibadan considering the transportation if someone is buying above 301sqm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mimini: 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
@n3xt, it's exactly what I want to understand. Nw I can make my decision. Thanks greatly.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Onuokwu: 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
n3xt:

Sir Onokwu, is this what you mean by articulate?

My post in December 2013 during construction:

https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/43#20504485

I book this space.

I don't have time to read your articulation of the problem yet...but i will do so and come back to this space.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
AZUH:
@ egungaji Don't worry lastpage is coming for you . Let me get your picture first . Alaka of sambisa forest . @ lastpage what village are you from be honest " I don't understand your existence at all """" sometimes you get mad easily n sometime happy . The economy is also affecting you ? I think it's only agarawu my niccur

You been drink too much last night o, Azuh!! grin grin

First, l dont 'go' for people!
Despite our differences, which fortunately is based on principles, l do respect EgunMogaji (Yes, that is how yo should spell it ..with a capital "E" and a capital "M" and stop being a runt! grin ) as a person.
The Sky is big enough for us, to coexist without rubbing feathers. You know Men dont hold grudges for that long. undecided undecided

As for you "understanding my existence" shocked shocked , it depends whether you have put me into a certain "box" based on your own perception of me but which unfortunately, who l am exactly! I dont even get annoyed that much though l am sensitive to snide comments .....and sound enough to identify one, no matter how coyly designed. undecided undecided

Only a liar will say the economy is not affecting him or her ..... but it snow a question of whether it is "positive-effect' or "negative-effect".
Even if just for the sake of folks that l know or have sympathy for, seeing them lament over the rate of inflation, lack of "business", cost of fuel and no electricity, ....."affects me" badly because l have feelings for the sufferings of others. angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2016
agarawu23:
na my name dey the title of the list grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Just a thought..

Nice one,
I have often wondered, why cant we use wood as mantles in our windows??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
erico2k2:

Nice one,
I have often wondered, why cant we use wood as mantles in our windows??

Because someone is scared of termites that can carry a house away at night grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:05am On May 25, 2016
Ummmm....sharp sand grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 12:50am On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Wait! Is that the new color in the second picture? If so, Akika!

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:32am On May 25, 2016
mufutau55:

Wait! Is that the new color in the second picture? If so, Akika!

Hajji M.

Yes sir.

Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:38am On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yes sir.
Unbelievable.

Like day and night. Now it looks like sand.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:55am On May 25, 2016
mufutau55:

Like day and night. Now it looks like sand.

Hajji M.

No trace of red stain like I thought I was going to be seeing. I'm ecstatic, to say the least.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:28am On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Bros, there's a place of theories and there's a place of practical experience.
Though it appears like "Mr Know-it-all" but that's what fate did to me. But look at what happened within just 2 days, even though it's had to believe.

Iriri l'agba. Mo dupe l'owo eyin Agba o.

Now, it's no longer a filling dirt. It doesn't look like a rip off again. This is what my sojourn with Baba Lati's of this world had taught me.

This is one of the opportunity this forum has afforded us.

You could have taken it upon your supplier based on comments here that he's playing pranks with you but see what happened after just two days.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:43am On May 25, 2016
On May 22, Brabus wrote:

n3xt:

Suggestion:

Leave for 2 - 3 rains to wash away the colors and impurities, it'll come out fine like River sand. This is where Baba Lati's experience count though.

@ Egunmogaji, Jesus has wash away your sins. Go and sin no more.

Ask and you shall receive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: diordaves(m), RockOfAgesAlumi(m), BabaChicago(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.