Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,788 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4485119 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (3689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Seasons Greatings

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to our teeming clients, colleagues, distant and digital acquaintances, well wishers, citizens of FRN home and abroad, and other group of people irrespective of gender orientation and identification, sexual orientation and identification and also religious beliefs.

It's my earnest hope that this season shall herald good tidings in our lives and loved ones.

Your dear Quantity Surveyor
QSFemi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by venril(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
KolaShangOne:
And another one.. ft Engr Dmj
I just love this building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
chairmanawe:
Bosses in the house. Please, what type of parapet can you recommend for me for my building? I want the one that ll be cost effective, light weight and durable. Thk u for ur input
we can help you do precast… it’s durable and also less expensive
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
chairmanawe:
Bosses in the house. Please, what type of parapet can you recommend for me for my building? I want the one that ll be cost effective, light weight and durable. Thk u for ur input
a picture of the building will help in the recommendation

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas Gbogbo Ile.

Love is the reason for the season...

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
chairmanawe:

There are 3 well known types and only 2 meet your need of cost efficiency and weight.

Precast or Polystyrene

All 3 types are durable, it all comes down to Workmanship.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
beebah247:
Good Morning all. Does anyone know the dimension of a piece of glass block? I need this information.

Thanks

20cm by 20cm
200mm by 200mm
0.2m by 0.2m

All na same size grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
saydfact:

20cm by 20cm
200mm by 200mm
0.2m by 0.2m

All na same size grin

I always love your submissions

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beebah247: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
saydfact:

20cm by 20cm
200mm by 200mm
0.2m by 0.2m

All na same size grin

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank you for your response. I live in Offa, Kwara state
bolu1986:
we can help you do precast… it’s durable and also less expensive

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank you for your response. I ll do that
BrickDevo:
a picture of the building will help in the recommendation
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate you sir
saydfact:

There are 3 well known types and only 2 meet your need of cost efficiency and weight.

Precast or Polystyrene

All 3 types are durable, it all comes down to Workmanship.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
bolu1986:

I always love your submissions

I'm humbled sir...
Thanks, and thanks for following.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Xmas and happy New year in advance, from adedward company,

Still remains somedays to enjoy our new year bonus from adedward company,

Get windows with and without burglaries with 5% rate on each windows u get from us,
Many clients here have benefit from this, hurry hurry up and gets urs thanks,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thenext:
Okay, I know you used to advert doors here. Please do you have the pictures of the Turkish HDF doors and the price list. Let’s see if we can make a deal

ok look at it here

106k all

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas �

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
KolaShangOne:
Merry Christmas �

Same here boss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thenext:
Okay, I know you used to advert doors here. Please do you have the pictures of the Turkish HDF doors and the price list. Let’s see if we can make a deal

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good morning boss
Well done sir

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your works.

Hoping to do more next year.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
May this festive season brings lots of joy and happiness in your life. May all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas❣️❣️

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
KolaShangOne:

Merry Christmas. Thanks for your works.

Hoping to do more next year.
By God grace boss
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry christmas

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2021
/
What's with all these Merry Christmas felicitations?

You guys should do Christmas giveaways for us.

I don't understand.

cc Spyder880, Egunmogaji2, n3xt.

/

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Imas007:

Mr.Professional,

Do you know what inside the sandblock or heard from the Builder before calling he a name?
I wondered!! Some Nairalanders can be very unprofessional and embarrassing at the same time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Kambols95:

Structurally, this is strange. I don't think this bricklayer of yours knows how to read Architectural plan(because no designer will use sandcrete block to replace reinforced concrete). This block-made column will never be able to withstand the concrete fascia(parapet) load, the roof load etc that it would be subjected to.

Please desist from giving your works to quacks.

Ensure you build right always, engage professional Builders. My stake
what u need is site experience. U haven't see alot of construction.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/

I don't understand.

/

Make me an offer I can’t refuse and it shall be done.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:25am On Dec 26, 2021
Kambols95:

Structurally, this is strange. I don't think this bricklayer of yours knows how to read Architectural plan(because no designer will use sandcrete block to replace reinforced concrete). This block-made column will never be able to withstand the concrete fascia(parapet) load, the roof load etc that it would be subjected to.

Please desist from giving your works to quacks.

Ensure you build right always, engage professional Builders. My stake

There are columns you can’t achieve/or don’t want to do with reinforced concrete because of cost, weight, risk factor and even alignment.

Here are pictures from several projects where we’ve used bricks to make columns.

Pic 1&2 | Sangotedo, 2012
Pic 3&4 | Lekki County, 2015

________
I’m not a professional. I just have a lot of images from verifiable developments on this space.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2021
You can’t handle a ihebrooke (magictouch studio) or mahal goldfingers architectural designs without coming across these type of columns.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2021
>>> Natural Wood Floor Ordered and Now Been Installed

Installation pics later.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/

I don't understand.

/
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) ... (3689) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.