Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4395084 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

All what you just mentioned is here and provided, even prompted MODS and ADMIN CHANGE. we have been here B4 with N£XT V others multiple times, check with this new complaint by admission of somehow he also said n3xt told him he has changed which means he has knowledge of his past. It was at that point I thought O' Lord not again .

I understand your frustration but I think empathy for our fellow men/women is more important that the convenience to enjoy the thread without N3xt’s unending interludes. This is the only thread where anyone would even come close to learning about the atrocities and it is important that these stories are documented.

Start a campaign for a scammers’ list so that N3xt and all others can be properly recognized. Then it would make sense for victims to create separate threads which would be linked to the entry on the scammers’ list. Without that scammers’ list, there is no other thread that even comes close.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

I hope you now see where I was coming from, just wait others will soon pop up, hence my advice to just deal with this guy once n for all,we always get to this point with issues concerning n3xt, people accusing others of collecting money from him. Or even labelling long established members as him!it wont be the last, give it few months, there will be someone els soon, U watch!

If you read what I said, you'd see that I only came here to debunk the misinformation he was sharing.

Leaving him to post without challenging him would have done me and other potential people a disservice.

He should have been the person you should be shutting up, not the victim.

All the same, just let it slide.

Same to Vanbonattel. Abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
MMotimo:

Ok, I will do that

***Modified******
Bijouxcutey has not been active since 2019 but I sent a post to the other lady.

I have the number of LadyF if you want but should be on her ID. She's also a merchant like myself and has a website.

https://ladyfexchange.com/

All the same, it's actually off topic and no need stressing further. If you got something different from "resolved", open a thread and tag me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
vanbonattel:

Popular opinion is that brabus is a crook.
It is not established that way, even in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
PrinceLat:
Good day house, please Topsy23 ,twinskenny and other experienced home owners, please i need your input on this;

My electrician just gave me this quote for the wiring of 3 bedroom.

Coleman

1.5mm wire red 6x10,500=63,000
1.5mm wire black 5x10,500=52,500
1.5mm green 4×10,500=42,000
(2.5 wire red 3×17,500=52,500
2.5 wire black 3x17,500=52,500
4mm red 1 =29,000
10mm red=72,000
T.v wire 2 x3500=7000
Finish tape 2 =1000
Total...........=371,000

Uk draka

1.5mm wire red 6x10500=63,000
1.5mm wire black 5x10500=52,000
1.5mm green=10,500
2.5mm 3 coil 3x42,000=126000
4mm 1 x29000=29000
10mm red = 72,000
TV wire 2x3500=7000
Finish tape=1000
Total..........=361,000

According to him, the AC's that will be in the rooms are gonna be 1hp and so the 2.5mm is good enough to carry it

In all fairness, he quoted 4mm for the AC's initially, but when i told him of how my pocket is, he suggested we use 4mm for the parlour AC, as it's likely to be 2hp or 1.5hp, and 2.5mm for the inner ones.

You'll notice there are two quotes, the second was supposed to be lower as he introduced another brand of wire to me which is 3 in 1, picture for reference is attached.

But the difference is not much.

Proposed appliances to be used:-

3 AC
1 water heater
One cooker.

I know our professionals have said 4mm is best for AC, but honestly inflation and scarcity of funds has put me at a cross roads, i wanted to do this wiring February this year, then the quote was far lower, but funds were not available, but i see Topsy23 coming here to say there'll be price hike in cable and like a prophet, gbam, they increase, he has come again to say come January, prices will increase, this is one of the reasons I'm doing this, as funds are still not available.

Thanks for reading the long epistle, pardon me, and thanks in anticipation for your contributions.

Note.

At N3xt, i really dunno you, but i just want to say this to you brother....... A good name they say it's better than silver and gold, some battles are not meant to be fought, talk less of winning it...... Find peace please

Like earlier said by twinskenny the normal cable for 3-bedroom flat excluding the fence light is as follows

1.5mm
Red. 4
Black 3
Green 1(for traveller i.e 2-way switch)

2.5mm
Red 3
Black 3
1.5mm green for the earth 3.

Reason for having 1.5mm green 4-coils.

My concern for the 4mm cable. Why can't your electrician buy the require length in yard or meter for the colour code instead of using the same colour code for LIVE, NEUTRAL and EARTH.

The 10mm cable is okay
Go for original Coleman as instructed by Kenny. We have alot of fake cables in the market. Copper coated is common these days.

Wish best on your project

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

I have the number of LadyF if you want but should be on her ID. She's also a merchant like myself and has a website.

https://ladyfexchange.com/

All the same, it's actually off topic and no need stressing further. If you got something different from "resolved", open a thread and tag me.

I don’t do phone calls but if you’d like to ask her to respond to my post, that would help. If things are as you said, I will personally reach out to the Mod in that section to modify their post. Reputation is important and you shouldn’t have left your name on a list like that.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
MMotimo:

I understand your frustration but I think empathy for our fellow men/women is more important that the convenience to enjoy the thread without N3xt’s unending interludes. This is the only thread where anyone would even come close to learning about the atrocities and it is important that these stories are documented.

Start a campaign for a scammers’ list so that N3xt and all others can be properly recognized. Then it would make sense for victims to create separate threads which would be linked to the entry on the scammers’ list. Without that scammers’ list, there is no other thread that even comes close.
Bro I got empathy for the guy, Im sure within reasons he knows it, my frustration is for people who still give work to the guy and they don't have Long spoons, there are others here who gave same guy work but they did come with a very Long spoon so no issues' not holding brief for n3xt btw.About scammer list, how can we put this said guy on scammer's list when all we hear is people coming on here ranting and not taking the LAW to them there is always going to be disagreement on site or short comings knowingly and uknowingly.Let me tell you something, I'm on my 6th build in Nigeria only this time I decided to do it myself, if you go to my profile search my Topics, one of them is DIY construction of my House in PH. Knowing what I now know, I don't just jump into conclusion me and Egunmogaji started this DIY house thing, you can go fru it.so Brother I am no giving n3xt credit or holding brief for him however I can warn anyone who asks that he has issues so its up to you if U wanna deal wiv him or not. Some builders on here now have mastered ways of going round these shortcoming like spider who made me jealous about his degree in procuring materials in bulk and getting it cheap ie cement at the moment. Back to your last line, How do one label another person a scammer, just cos mr A says so? Even with all the proof on Docs, the Onus is on the aggrieved customer to take the contractor to court since there are agreements.If not everyone on here will be labelled as such if they are contractor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

I hope you now see where I was coming from, just wait others will soon pop up, hence my advice to just deal with this guy once n for all we always get to this point with issues concerning n3xt, people accusing others of collecting money from him. Or even labelling long established members as him!it wont be the last, give it few months, there will be someone els soon, U watch!

@ bolded

What’s your proposal on how to do that? I am genuinely interested but please don’t say it’s by stopping people from complaining about him here.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

If you read what I said, you'd see that I only came here to debunk the misinformation he was sharing.

Leaving him to post without challenging him would have done me and other potential people a disservice.

He should have been the person you should be shutting up, not the victim.

All the same, just let it slide.

Same to Vanbonattel. Abeg.
I hear you, Bro these guys have loads of user name, U ban one another one surfaces and the Old moniker comes back after serving BAN.Dont forget no one pays the Admin on here they too get life and sometimes they get frustrated. the only person who can make real impact is the Client by getting a conviction done.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

I hear you, Bro these guys have loads of user name, U ban one another one surfaces and the Old moniker comes back after serving BAN.Dont forget no one pays the Admin on here they too get life and sometimes they get frustrated. the only person who can make real impact is the Client by getting a conviction done.

Thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
MMotimo:

@ bolded

What’s your proposal on how to do that? I am genuinely interested but please don’t say it’s by stopping people from complaining about him here.
Realistically no one can stop anyone from complaining, its just when it goes on for like 4 pages it then begins to look as if it is nuisance when infact someone is losing loads of money however I feel the pain of Op cos I have been there B4, hence I decided to try the DIY method on my now build. The best way is this. TAKE [b]MATTER TO COURT[/b]that is if you do not have Egbe wagers.Someone done that B4, its in vanguard newspaper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

Bro I got empathy for the guy, Im sure within reasons he knows it, my frustration is for people who still give work to the guy and they don't have Long spoons, there are others here who gave same guy work but they did come with a very Long spoon so no issues' not holding brief for n3xt btw.About scammer list, how can we put this said guy on scammer's list when all we hear is people coming on here ranting and not taking the LAW to them there is always going to be disagreement on site or short comings knowingly and uknowingly.Let me tell you something, I'm on my 6th build in Nigeria only this time I decided to do it myself, if you go to my profile search my Topics, one of them is DIY construction of my House in PH. Knowing what I now know, I don't just jump into conclusion me and Egunmogaji started this DIY house thing, you can go fru it.so Brother I am no giving n3xt credit or holding brief for him however I can warn anyone who asks that he has issues so its up to you if U wanna deal wiv him or not. Some builders on here now have mastered ways of going round these shortcoming like spider who made me jealous about his degree in procuring materials in bulk and getting it cheap ie cement at the moment. Back to your last line, How do one label another person a scammer, just cos mr A says so? Even with all the proof on Docs, the Onus is on the aggrieved customer to take the contractor to court since there are agreements.If not everyone on here will be labelled as such if they are contractor.

You and I know Naija courts are a joke. You only end up spending a ton more and there’s no enforcement of the judgment unless you are talking billions and even that still takes years. Add that to the corrupt judiciary and police, it’s just throwing good money after bad so simply put, it’s not a viable solution, only sounds reasonable in theory. N3xt is fully aware of this loophole.

The scammers’ list has worked quite well in the business section despite how comparatively lower their scams are in naira value. The scammers list is not a court judgment but it’s an alert to warn intending spenders. You don’t even need to name it “scammers” call it a warning list, an alert list, caveat emptor list , etc, etc but at least, have something stickied to provide warning. With that, intending spenders, new and old, at least, have a database to refer to and we can then refer them to it if they come on here.

I’m bothered that somehow went ahead with n3xt despite knowing his history and I still can’t fathom why the QS would even recommend someone with such a reputation but my church mind reminds me that even Jesus forgave us all our sins. In the end, we cannot fault the kindness of someone who gives a disreputable person a chance, aggravating as it is.

A few months ago, I echoed the need for an active Moderator(s). I don’t know how a section that records hundreds of millions in naira can have no active moderation.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

@ somehow, you see how insulative this guy is now? this was what I meant. This rant brings out all manner of miscreant

Environment matters a lot in shaping someone’s manners. You can tell from afar anyone’s background once they open their mouth.
I don’t bother to correct them. I allow them continue in their dance if shame.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

Realistically no one can stop anyone from complaining, its just when it goes on for like 4 pages it then begins to look as if it is nuisance when infact someone is losing loads of money however I feel the pain of Op cos I have been there B4, hence I decided to try the DIY method on my now build. The best way is this. TAKE [b]MATTER TO COURT[/b]that is if you do not have Egbe wagers.Someone done that B4, its in vanguard newspaper.

Last I heard, the plaintiff in the Vanguard story still did not get his money
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
MMotimo:

You and I know Naija courts are a joke. You only end up spending a ton more and there’s no enforcement of the judgment unless you are talking billions and even that still takes years. Add that to the corrupt judiciary and police, it’s just throwing good money after bad so simply put, it’s not a viable solution, only sounds reasonable in theory. N3xt is fully aware of this loophole.

The scammers’ list has worked quite well in the business section despite how comparatively lower their scams are in naira value. The scammers list is not a court judgment but it’s an alert to warn intending spenders. You don’t even need to name it “scammers” call it a warning list, an alert list, caveat emptor list , etc, etc but at least, have something stickied to provide warning. With that, intending spenders, new and old, at least, have a database to refer to and we can then refer them to it if they come on here.

I’m bothered that somehow went ahead with n3xy despite knowing his history and I still can’t fathom why the QS would even recommend someone with such a reputation but my church mind reminds me that even Jesus forgave us all our sins. In the end, we cannot fault the kindness of someone who gives a disreputable person a chance, aggravating as it is.

A few months ago, I echoed the need for an active Moderator(s). I don’t know how a section that records hundreds of millions in naira can have no active moderation.
I agree with the Scammers/warning list, however at this point I would like to think the aggrieved persons should create and start it.Im sure we have up to 10 persons on here.The courts are a joke but what hope is left then? you see this is why I do my work in bits, once I get to 9ja, I open the door, we do the bit I can do, when holiday finishes, I lock up put keys in my inner pocket, I nor fit shout.No free money abroad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
MMotimo:

Last I heard, the plaintiff in the Vanguard story still did not get his money
I know, they went to the Diner table with not such a LONG Spoon!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyF(f): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
MMotimo:

I don’t do phone calls but if you’d like to ask her to respond to my post, that would help. If things are as you said, I will personally reach out to the Mod in that section to modify their post. Reputation is important and you shouldn’t have left your name on a list like that.

freshcvvs reached out to me earlier this year to ask for my account number and refunded the money in question. So yes, my case with him is resolved.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

I agree with the Scammers/warning list, however at this point I would like to think the aggrieved persons should create and start it.Im sure we have up to 10 persons on here.The courts are a joke but what hope is left then? you see this is why I do my work in bits, once I get to 9ja, I open the door, we do the bit I can do, when holiday finishes, I lock up put keys in my inner pocket, I nor fit shout.No free money abroad.

I agree that it makes sense for the aggrieved to push for that list, after all they are the ones who lost money but if they are not doing that and we don’t want them on this thread, folks like you can push for it too.

I know people who do their work like you do - activity only occurs when they are around and I don’t blame them. “Big boy big boy” has run many into bankruptcy abroad. I detest obtaining someone under false pretences and my own is extreme because it does not matter whether it’s #1 or #100 million or whether it’s executed or attempted fraud. I was raised in the Naija of when every kobo was respected so I have no concept of “small money.” Every kobo of a person’s sweat is important to me.

Anyway, I’m going to stop posting now. N3xt has gone silent, we hope it’s because he’s working on further presentations about his matter because this issue should not die. A lot of docs and details have been brought to light and smart people are watching and waiting to tell us what makes sense.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iriruaga100(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

It is not established that way, even in Nigeria.

Test the waters by giving Brabus your next building project.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
ladyF:

freshcvvs reached out to me earlier this year to ask for my account number and refunded the money in question. So yes, my case with him is resolved.

Thank you, Ladyf. In that case, would it be possible for you to join my effort to ask Tabbaz to remove his information from the scammers’ list? Based on your submission and Freshcvvs’ explanation below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2672#108871790

***Modified****
I see you tagged Tabbaz already
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Plenty thanks for this breakdown.

I am also at this stage. Same 3 bedroom ensuite, just that mine has two water heater.

Kindly assist with price for original Coleman for all of these wire.

CC: Twinskenny

topsy23:

Like earlier said by twinskenny the normal cable for 3-bedroom flat excluding the fence light is as follows

1.5mm
Red. 4
Black 3

2.5mm
Red 3
Black 3

My concern for the 4mm cable. Why can't your electrician buy the require length in yard or meter for the colour code instead of using the same colour code for LIVE, NEUTRAL and EARTH.

The 10mm cable is okay
Go for original Coleman as instructed by Kenny. We have alot of fake cables in the market. Copper coated is common these days.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lagos has a system for fast tracking these kinds of cases.

Isn't this matter in Lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Test the waters by giving Brabus your next building project.
I am what God has made me to be today, not by being foolish.
Building a house is like a journey, it takes the mercy of God especially in Nigeria.
Let me tell a little story about my current project.
I wanted to have sense and that made me to go the owner provides materials route.
Do you know that the contractor used 150 bags of cement (he actually used them ) for a German floor that the QS esitimated 90 bags. Even the decking that was supposed to be 400 12mm , he requested for additional 130 lengths of 12mm.
I understand, the materials all actually went into my house but that was an over kill to protect himself from collapse.
The story is the same in most with of the builders.
If I am to ever employ nxt, I engage him on kobo phases, nothing more.

And terminate the contract anytime I feel like he is no longer performing. That way his gbase would be less.

For those who would say they don’t have the time for that, soon that same time would be sent on Nairaland for complaints.
I guide my hard earned money very well because a penny saved is a penny earned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

Building a house is like a journey, it takes the mercy of God especially in Nigeria.
I wanted to have sense and that made me to go the owner provides materials route.
Do you know that the contractor used 150 bags of cement (he actually used them ) for a German floor that the QS esitimated 90 bags. Even the decking that was supposed to be 400 12mm , he requested for additional 130 lengths of 12mm.
I understand, the materials all actually went into my house but that was an over kill to protect himself from collapse.
For those who would say they don’t have the time for that, soon that same time would be sent on Nairaland for complaints.
Very well said.I think I remember your talk about wasting of materials. grin grin nah peper body worry your builder
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrinceLat(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
twinskenny:

I think the 1.5mm red 4, black 3, green 2 should do it… the rest look okay

I'm super grateful for this, and I'm assuming that the prices are ok since nobody contested it?

topsy23:

1.5mm
Red. 4
Black 3

2.5mm
Red 3
Black 3

The 10mm cable is okay

Thanks so much for this breakdown, you're a life saver, he talked about using tape to differentiate the wires (4mm and 10mm), but i very much agree with your suggestion about buying the required lengths with their different colors.... I'll pass it on,please what's the traveller....2 way switch thingy, i want to be really armed with enough knowledge when discussing with him, as the project is self supervised...... God willing, I'll be with him all thru the wiring........ Except he eats the wires I'll be there to see to it's usage

Once again I'm full of gratitude.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

Very well said.I think I remember your talk about wasting of materials. grin grin nah peper body worry your builder

It is well. We move!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
PrinceLat:

I'm super grateful for this, and I'm assuming that the prices are ok since nobody contested it?

Thanks so much for this breakdown, you're a life saver, he talked about using tape to differentiate the wires (4mm and 10mm), but i very much agree with your suggestion about buying the required lengths with their different colors.... I'll pass it on,please what's the traveller....2 way switch thingy, i want to be really armed with enough knowledge when discussing with him, as the project is self supervised...... God willing, I'll be with him all thru the wiring........ Except he eats the wires I'll be there to see to it's usage

Lol he won’t eat the wire…

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
PrinceLat:

Eat the wire ahah, bross for Nigerioa Snake can eat anything, even dollars grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

It is well. We move!
yesoooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iriruaga100(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

And terminate the contract anytime I feel like he is no longer performing. That way his gbase would be less.

Please do engage him in a big project like Somehow did. He would have repented fully when the time is right for you to build another house.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

yesoooo

I even showed him how Oga spyder880 was preserving decking wood to be reused, since my house has a penthouse that would need another decking, he said never. That it was going to give problem when plastering ( As far we know spyder880 has never had any issue plastering his deckings). But my contractor insisted until new set of planks were provided.

Why I am telling all these? Building is a journey, just be prepared for all sorts of eventualities .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Please do engage him in a big project like Somehow did. He would have repented fully when the time is right for you to build another house.
Na sense I get, I no kil person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: huzzman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.