Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4443747 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Ijagba Ogun State
Roof Design :Steptiles
Colour: Traffic Black
Roofing Guage: 0.45mm
Aluminium parapet guage : 0.55mm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Terribly incompetent work. How can you finish roofing a place and it's dancing upside down, did the man pay you to bend his house? You have to refund the man for the utterly bad work you have done.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Woow thanks boss mi, Let chat on whatsapp so i can connect you with the carpenter
He base in lagos but can handle job in ibadan

Chatting of WhatsApp melancholic hydropulosis of the carpenter with their connection base is an interpretural techmilopogly which is tantamount to rough handling. Check it again.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Valuepaints20:
NKECHI Blessing Sunday wink place order and delivered, painted sad
#Value plus Matt emulsion

Done and dusted celebrate painting smiley

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

Woaw! Do they use toilet water to mix it?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
MulticolourDeco:
The Essence of Beautiful and Effective Lighting To Any Interior Space

Interestingly, light fixes comes in divorse price m=1

Divorce price? How manage? grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
DUNKA:
That is why Bosun Davies shoyeye has no sense of responsibility or consequence in his builds and transactions.

This 2022 whether he is banned or not he will not post in this section In peace and abandon as he has been doing the past years.

The goal here should be no further complaint of fraud by NextHome Builders.

Enough is Enough.

Correct guy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2022
Breaking news, another fraud is about to happen again. Watch out for the koko of the matter grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Breaking news

Tinubu Currently fighting with osibande in the latter's office now, heard that osinbande is strangling him while bobo Chicago has him by the balls and each are squeezing tightlygrin all the aides on both side are standing around and weeping profusely grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

Woaw! Do they use toilet water to mix it?

?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

Looks like a prison. Those doors look like what they use to lock ritual victims before they are offered.
meaning what ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

Looks like a prison. Those doors look like what they use to lock ritual victims before they are offered.
Chai! This one made me laugh so loud.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

Terribly incompetent work. How can you finish roofing a place and it's dancing upside down, did the man pay you to bend his house? You have to refund the man for the utterly bad work you have done.
I said it earlier you talk too much
And too much of everything is big problem grin cheesy
May God be with You wink wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

Is that an insult?
Do you want to fight with me?
Fight you ke grin grin

You better take that energy to fight ur Laziness tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good afternoon guys

Please if any one knows or have HOWO trucks(dump trucks) for hire. I need about 30 pieces for a project in Nwaniba, Uyo metropolis.

The trucks will convey laterite from the borrow pit to dump-site( about 6km distance).

Thank you for your help

Here is my contact......0...8...0...3764....one814......thank you

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Fight you ke grin grin

You better take that energy to fight ur Laziness tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you believe am lazy?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

that's what they get when no architectural drawing was used for construction. What a waste!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
that's what they get when no architectural drawing was used for construction. What a waste!
Mr arch. Isonu and ur brain didn't tell you is the way the pictures was taking grin grin grin

Olorun awa pelu e
Infact you av seen job

Oni yeye

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you believe am lazy?

May God be with you jare and hope you have take your Ex bad tongue tongue

Oni yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Mr arch. Isonu and ur brain didn't tell you is the way the pictures was taking grin grin grin

Olorun awa pelu e
Infact you av seen job

Oni yeye
no need for the lashing sir I only said my mind, u didn't need to come to my WhatsApp and be threatening me. All these ritualist engineers self mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
no need for the lashing sir I only said my mind, u didn't need to come to my WhatsApp and be threatening me. All these ritualist engineers self mtcheew!
Keep your sir to those elders in your House
Next time you will think twice b4 saying ur mind
Set awon broke architect tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

May God be with you jare and hope you have take your Ex bad tongue tongue

Oni yeye

Are you laughing at me? grin

She's my ex but am not trying to get her back, the show is soiled so I will offer my help and walk away.

Since you're good at digging up a person past, your dirty and soiled undies will soon be on display here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Keep your sir to those elders in your House
Next time you will think twice b4 saying ur mind
Set awon broke architect tongue tongue
So you're rich enough?

OK, keep boasting till dem catch you.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

She's my ex but am not trying to get her back, the show is soiled so I will offer my help and walk away.

Since you're good at digging up a person past, your dirty and soiled undies will soon be on display here.

Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Lafiagi Town Kwara State

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Shingle Design (Black)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Shingle Design (Black)

You must be a criminal ooooo

Which work, you even sound like a ritualist, do you harvest human organs too? grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

Little boy you don't need to stress yourself let me help you with one

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)
>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
tongue tongue tongue
Oni yeye

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Shingle Design (Black)

Why not use the durability of your President and the kobocity OLOSHI fraudsters system to authentication the barawo? grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

You must be a criminal ooooo

Which work, you even sound like a ritualist, do you harvest human organs too? grin grin

Try to put Some Respect on my Name tongue tongue

9yrs on this Forum +ve Review Only!!

Guess What��‍♂
Money121
Owned the MOST SEARCHED ROOFING THREAD ON  No 1. FORUM IN AFRICA (Nairaland.com)

See links link

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/142

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Little boy you don't need to stress yourself let me help you with one

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)
>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
tongue tongue tongue
Oni yeye

Achievements of a rich Ritualist grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

How can I not respect you? Do I want my skull to disappear? grin
Do you dig up graveyards too?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

9yrs on this Forum +ve Review Only!!

Guess What��‍♂
Money121
Owned the MOST SEARCHED ROOFING THREAD ON  No 1. FORUM IN AFRICA (Nairaland.com)

See links link

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/142

How much for a fresh kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

How can I not respect you? Do I want my skull to disappear? grin
Do you dig up graveyards too?
Seem you want to be tribalism grin grin
I don't av ur time
C.E.O imranRoofing remain Odogwu ndi gbam- gbam of Roofer in Nigeria

So kid dey ur Lane
Don't let me drag ur ball

Oni yeye

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
vanbonattel:

How much for a fresh kpekus grin
You can ask ur elders at okija shrine
Since you didn't av home training
I need to send you back to ur elders in village

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
money121:

Shingle Design (Black)

How many skulls can fit into a big traveling bag? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (3679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kebliss(m), Rany4all(m), doncafu(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.