Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4390596 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
folmus:

He didn't talk about not using but the choice selected for the plastering.
Oh, thanks. I misunderstood that.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
rotecch77:

2 things involved in plastering to get good results
- selection of materials sand/ cement
- professionalism.

Reason why I do go extra miles to get good results in all my plastering/ rendering work.

Check below diff states in Nigeria where I carried out some finishings and construction work.
You hardly see cracks. In difficult situations of getting good sand I do apply another methodology to get minimal tiny crack in one or two places if the work is gigantic one .

Pics below are plastering NOT SCREEDING
Which sand is the best for plastering?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PUIJ101: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
BrickDevo:

How big is the building? it feel it is too much
It's not really big, the building should cover at least 168.sqm or so
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
registerin:

Something is wrong with you, while don't you say that registerin is same as charisdesigns.

don’t be mischievous bro stop hailing your self

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Location SE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PUIJ101: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
UC92:
I think this is a fair bargain if he can deliver quality. you may ask for a price cut.
Based on experience, my benchmark is usually a little above #1M, if there are other ancillary spaces like laundry, store, bar, more than 2verandahs, it could get close to 1.2M.

So your project is actually 5bedrooms and not 4bedrooms.

Okay then, I appreciate.
Would work with this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
sonnie10:
Accepting bids for plastering.
Location SE
odogwu aburo guy name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
first it was the deliberat embezzlement of Ahanohai money which the poor guy paid you to build his house and so many stories
Next was the swallowing of Jaycondissair money in Port hacort while you chose to mess up his building and pocket the money he give you when case burst out
Next was a list of guys here falling victim to you as swindled them with ease and walked away with tens of million of naira
Qc1, babalose a list of other victims and you are boasting here that you still remain strong. you are strong now, but one day someone will be stronger than you and we go hear the story here. change your ways because crime does not pay. enjoy your christmas loot while your victims cry in pain and anguish. you are back to solicit for more victims next year. only fools will throw their money into the bush of brabus nx3t fraud scheme.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
michlins:
odogwu aburo guy name

Lol! Aka Chukwu di ya. Metals work is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by justified007: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
rotecch77:

2 things involved in plastering to get good results
- selection of materials sand/ cement
- professionalism.

Reason why I do go extra miles to get good results in all my plastering/ rendering work.

Check below diff states in Nigeria where I carried out some finishings and construction work.
You hardly see cracks. In difficult situations of getting good sand I do apply another methodology to get minimal tiny crack in one or two places if the work is gigantic one .

Pics below are plastering NOT SCREEDING

I bow for your level of work Sir o.

More blessings Boss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
SurveyorGeo:

Any document that shows recent history on the land, but if there is none, no problem

Where is your location sir?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
dapotemi:

Where is your location sir?

Lagos, but we work every where in Nigeria.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
sonnie10:
Location SE
Nwanna, nka bu kwa mansion oo!
Ya gazieri gi ofuma!!

Ndewo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
bobkezel:

Which sand is the best for plastering?
In some state / area combination of plaster and sharp sand are used to get good result.

While In some area they used only one type of soft- sharp sand as sharp and at the same time used it as plaster sand ( in this situation experience count to get good result
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
justified007:

I bow for your level of work Sir o.

More blessings Boss

Thanks sir, I really appreciated

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

Nwanna, nka bu kwa mansion oo!
Ya gazieri gi ofuma!!

Ndewo!

Inspired and motivated by spyder880

Fellow who know road!
To God be the glory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusojisorunmu(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aventures:
Well Said. Fine sharp sand is the best.

Yes boss.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
sonnie10:
Location SE

This is heavy mansion. Wish to see the finishing of this edifice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusojisorunmu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
bobkezel:

What then should be used in lieu of plaster sand?

There are very good plaster sands, identifying them is key though.

And some use fine sharp sand which doesn't crack.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
sonnie10:

Fellow who know road!
To God be the glory
Eziokwu bu ndu.

Ya gazie!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
topsy23:

This is heavy mansion. Wish to see the finishing of this edifice

You might not remember. When we started, they gave me an estimate for PVC pipes and fittings (electricals) and I consulted you (phone call) to find out the prices. You gave me the accurate details, including cost and the genuine brand to buy. That information saved me #1M plus.
Thanks for being one of the honest people here.

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
sonnie10:

Fellow who know road!
To God be the glory

Oh! I am so glad to see your house pictures, God will make your dream of building that house a reality, you will have the money to complete the house and have the good health to enjoy the house. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
spyder880:

Oh! I am so glad to see your house pictures, God will make your dream of building that house a reality, you will have the money to complete the house and have the good health to enjoy the house. Amen.

Amen.
From what you do, and share here, I saw how far the kobo kobo could go. All I did was to copy and paste every of your move on that thread ( Exactly what BUA is doing with Dangote).

Anyone who is motivated can do the same.
God bless you more.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
IDnoble80:
don’t be mischievous bro stop hailing your self

Noble I don't know you but if u acting funny I will let world to know you crazy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adeneti: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nero2424:

Hslbroker2 has a criminal record here too as (hslbroker). That make him next to n3xt.

You might have gotten a smooth transaction with him but that doesnt change his record.

I didnt come in peace.

Hslbroker is not a criminal, u people are the main criminal, u are owing, where have you been to Nero, where is my money?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2022
Live and direct and in full effect. Na Emeka tell me.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2022
sonnie10:

Fellow who know road!
To God be the glory

Congrats

Nice house.

That window design from the 7 room high roof is so uncommon I fell in love with it, I can see you too did.

Well done Sir

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Congrats

Nice house.

That window design from the 7 room high roof is so uncommon I fell in love with it, I can see you too did.

Well done Sir
Right!
Its better appreciated from this view

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 3:28am On Jan 16, 2022
sonnie10:

Right!
Its better appreciated from this view

Beautiful.

You have good taste.

Thanks to the inspiration for sharing.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 4:35am On Jan 16, 2022
adeneti:

Hslbroker is not a criminal, u people are the main criminal, u are owing, where have you been to Nero, where is my money?

Lol... i cant owe you.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2022
seankim:

Werey de package grin
100 milla kee you there.
Who you wan impress?
Na like this brabus your master take start.

You are really mad, idiot.

This is not a day or a year deals with him, this is approximation of supplies from him overtime.

Do you remember I said I have been dealing with mountmoriah for over 5years.

The 12tons I got from him last week alone is N4, 920, 000

@N410k per ton.

Do you know how many of my friends I have introduce to him.

I don't know the problem of some people here on this forum.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2022
MrOkenwa:

This thread needs an active moderator. Prevention is far better than conflict resolution.
Mynd44
Seun

This thread needs an active moderator.

Mr Okenwa, I have been around here for sometimes now, I always enjoy your comments and contributions, but I won't be happy if you are insulting my personality, how many times will I make my self clear here that mountmoriah is a man I have not seen before and I have been dealing with him for over 5years.

Do you have a problem with that?

I'm not mountmoriah but I patronizing him and I owe nobody explanation on whom or who I must deal with here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.