Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388119 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Abolarin91:
God bless you...

Bless you too bro.
No gain in back biting or hating each other.
We are all here to do our best and leave the rest for God. Not man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
abuiltech:

Although China ppr is cheaper, the issue is the service life, nominal working pressure, reliability, turkey ones are the best especially hakan, for plumbing, the quality of materials is essential, and no amount is too much to be incurred for having rest of mind,
So far xhinna PPR is still better than PVC. Some.ywars back my client insisted on German PPR product so I search and I got a contact of a company called critall at Ebute metta then I went there, to my surprise I saw them emptying their warehouse and loading it into container and I asked them questions and the guy that attend to me said the landing cost only is far higher than Chinese market retail price so they were sending the items back to France. So majorly it is Chinese PPR that is affordable and Turkey is good as well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
money121:

You get it
Come see how mama dey police me with calls yesterday grin grin
I was like madam calm down ooo
Ur goods will land to benin by God grace
Glory be to Almighty God it was a successful deal
Both vendor and client are Happy!!
And i think that's the joy of any businessman and serious client

Lol let me tell you one major difference between a financially prudent Naija woman and a Naija man - we treat #1 like it is #1000 and we handle #10m like it is #1b. There is no small money, all na big moni! We watch over every kobo and treat money like we worked for it. Even scammers know such women are not worth the trouble, e get why!

I will share a secret - when it comes to marriage, aim for a financially prudent woman because that is easily, at least half of your financial worries solved. If you are a premium man yourself, you can even find (yes o, better ting na task) one with looks. These women are willing to partner with you in planning and building financial security if you are a worthy partner. I am not saying they are cheap and won’t spend money o, don’t misquote me. I’m just saying that if you treat them right, you will enjoy what it means to go to sleep every night without trust issues about money. You will have peace of mind that your wife is working with you and not against you.

Well done, Redgem.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spanish product still in shock

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
For your white pop and any kind of cement artworks pls contact ADYEM INTERIOR CONCEPT, we got you covered.... 08107300212

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
So, it happened that Mr fox summoned all the fishes. He mandated that the small ones should come with small firewood while the big ones must come with big size firewood for the contest. Each arrived and Mr fox roasted them accordingly, each with the corresponding size (as provided) of firewood.
After eating the roasted fish, he sat back and said "their headache tallied with their sizes."

True to it, in life one's mission, vision and challenges are often not significantly distinct.

If life is fair to you, enjoy it! There are many hard working people in Nigeria with paid drivers, nanny, cook, and domestic workers. Not that they enjoy spending money but because being frugal in minute things would take attention away from the bigger picture. Remember back then, there was this TV series on NTA where one of the characters would always say, " if you want to be a millionaire, you have to act like a millionaire."

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
undecided

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
MMotimo:

Lol let me tell you one major difference between a financially prudent Naija woman and a Naija man - we treat #1 like it is #1000 and we handle #10m like it is #1b. There is no small money, all na big moni! We watch over every kobo and treat money like we worked for it. Even scammers know such women are not worth the trouble, e get why!

I will share a secret - when it comes to marriage, aim for a financially prudent woman because that is easily, at least half of your financial worries solved. If you are a premium man yourself, you can even find (yes o, better ting na task) one with looks. These women are willing to partner with you in planning and building financial security if you are a worthy partner. I am not saying they are cheap and won’t spend money o, don’t misquote me. I’m just saying that if you treat them right, you will enjoy what it means to go to sleep every night without trust issues about money. You will have peace of mind that your wife is working with you and not against you.

Well done, Redgem.

I remember you...lol..it's been a while. Thanks for the encouragement smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
money121:

You get it
Come see how mama dey police me with calls yesterday grin grin
I was like madam calm down ooo
Ur goods will land to benin by God grace
Glory be to Almighty God it was a successful deal
Both vendor and client are Happy!!
And i think that's the joy of any businessman and serious client

Lol...I didn't even disturb you like that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
The IQ challenge up there is a direct rebuttal. Not for those who don't know the difference between the word "might" and "will"

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walins: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
How much will it cost to build something like this in Nigeria

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walins: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
I need your help how much can I build something like this plz

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walins: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
erico2k2:

grin grin grin
what will the house cost the build it

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
redgem:

Lol...I didn't even disturb you like that grin grin
I will not say a word again tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Aventures:
So far xhinna PPR is still better than PVC. Some.ywars back my client insisted on German PPR product so I search and I got a contact of a company called critall at Ebute metta then I went there, to my surprise I saw them emptying their warehouse and loading it into container and I asked them questions and the guy that attend to me said the landing cost only is far higher than Chinese market retail price so they were sending the items back to France. So majorly it is Chinese PPR that is affordable and Turkey is good as well

And you can hardly differentiate china PPR from Turkey PPR. Henco pipe is still the best
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by princenomics: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good Evening House! Please what is the cost of doing casement windows without burglary rods in it on these dimensions:
- 900 by 1400
- 600 by 600
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
princenomics:
Good Evening House! Please what is the cost of doing casement windows without burglary rods in it on these dimensions:
- 900 by 1400
- 600 by 600
<900 x 1400-50k

<600 x 600-27k
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walins: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
How will it cost to build something like this

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Videour(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Walins:
some people are paid to estimate it for you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2022
We are here for your Aluminium fabrication.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2022
HURRY!

Brand new 1000 watts Pure Sinewave wall mount power inverter.

Feature :
-Pure sinewave output
-Sleek wall mount design
-2000w surge power

Flatrate Price : 40,000

Durable 150 VOC MPPT:
60a 12 - 48v .... 95,000
80a 12 - 48v .... 135,000

One year product warranty "terms & condition applies" .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Billyjim: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Hello everyone the attached image is the quotation given to me by my technician for stage two wiring installation. Kindly help me review it. Does labour cost worth it for 3 bedroom apartment of 150 square meter. The workmanship cost for the stage one (conduit pipe installation ) was charged separately which was 40,0000 naira. Thank you in advance

CC topsy23
Twinskenny

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Billyjim: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Please help me to review the quotation for the first stage plumbing work of 3 bedroom bungalow apartment(150 square meter).

CC topsy23
Twinskenny[/quote]

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Billyjim:
Hello everyone the attached image is the quotation given to me by my technician for stage two wiring installation. Kindly help me review it. Does labour cost worth it for 3 bedroom apartment of 150 square meter. The workmanship cost for the stage one (conduit pipe installation ) was charged separately which was 40,0000 naira. Thank you in advance

CC topsy23
Twinskenny

The labour charge is high

And prices of cable a little high too... Unless it's not Coleman
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Well done Money.

Just to know.
What are your thoughts on flat roofs?
Its trending but I rarely see you post pictures of you doing it.
I have seen buildings with it but adding one form of reinforcement metal to the lintel.

What are your thoughts on this type of roofing?

money121:

Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Benin city Edo State

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need
of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2022
ceelog:
Well done Money.

Just to know.
What are your thoughts on flat roofs?
Its trending but I rarely see you post pictures of you doing it.
I have seen buildings with it but adding one form of reinforcement metal to the lintel.

What are your thoughts on this type of roofing?

We handle flatroof as well if you check my roofing thread just that most tym you can't see the roofing becos is hiding!
Yes is cool and cheap
Just that you need to keep extra money for transport becos most tym it come in long length and it meant is special vehicle that will load it..
So that d materials will not damage

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2022
MMotimo:

Well done, Redgem.
Well said.

God you don hear ram and today na Sunday. I pray thee.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Walins:

Post the house plan for the carcass but the finishing depends on your taste.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2022
goodmorning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Billyjim:

CC topsy23
Twinskenny

Why did he quoted for 6mm red since the 10mm is feeding the distribution board either from cut out or changeover.
Do u have a separate DB for inverter/solar? If YES that means he is using the 6mm for the single phase DB. If NO there is no need of 6mm red

Yiu can negotiate the labour, quite high.

Also, I can't see earth cable for the distribution board in the quote, is he using 1.5mm green to earth the building, minimum size he can use is 4mm/6mm. IEE and British standard says not less than half of the load cable should be used as earth cable becos. It serves as neutral if your neutral fails

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Billyjim:
Please help me to review the quotation for the first stage plumbing work of 3 bedroom bungalow apartment(150 square meter).

CC topsy23
Twinskenny

The plumbing quote is okay but I guess you are not installing water heater because no hotline pipe in the quote attached .

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jeffkennedy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.