Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388509 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Domale: 9:43pm On May 21, 2022
Hey guys, if you look for good plumbers, I can share contacts. I hired this service https://plumberbramptonpro.ca/ several times and stayed super happy with the result. This company provides any kind of plumbing services so you can feel free to contact them and figure out all the details.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:59am On May 22, 2022
Domale:
Guys, recommend good plumbers, please.
good morning sir, call this No08039104193 tell him is me osinachi that gave you his number
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:01am On May 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 4:09am On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
bro i am in ughelli let see if we can make up to things
How well you dey familiar with ughelli?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Garrydosky04: 5:52am On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

How well you dey familiar with ughelli?
i Know Ughelli More Than I Can Ever Imagine

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2022
Good day house, please help me look into this plan if it is a good one. Any correction, suggestion or better idea?

Thanks in advance

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 7:41am On May 22, 2022
Good morning Sir/Ma.
Please how much can I get 30tons of granite chippings in Portharcourt?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2022
Domale:
Guys, recommend good plumbers, please.

He has a thread here too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:13am On May 22, 2022
ollykay619:
Good day house, please help me look into this plan if it is a good one. Any correction, suggestion or better idea?

Thanks in advance

I personally don’t think it’s a good one and an architect can do better. Everything just seems forced.

Must it be a 3 bedder?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 9:25am On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
i Know Ughelli More Than I Can Ever Imagine
For the night life, where i fit see chicks hookup with?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Garrydosky04: 11:51am On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

For the night life, where i fit see chicks hookup with?
i have one hotel but i don't want to cast it here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I personally don’t think it’s a good one and an architect can do better. Everything just seems forced.

Must it be a 3 bedder?

Thank you sir.

I will look into making it 3 and 2
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrDraey(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
Good afternoon house,

Please which is the best brand of pop cement to buy, and how much does it cost?[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2022
Thank you.

Yes
topsy23:

Congrats QS Femi, you can also be a QS consultant on the project to attend all to valuations and any variations claim .
Well boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by qwertyboss(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2022
ollykay619:

Thanks in advance
I think it's a good concept as long as it satisfies the owners
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 2:23pm On May 22, 2022
ollykay619:

Thanks in advance
Dm me for a better plan,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
i have one hotel but i don't want to cast it here
Just drop am sharply edit am later guy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Garrydosky04: 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

Just drop am sharply edit am later guy
but them dey bill high like from 10k upward

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 4:02pm On May 22, 2022
Happy Sunday to everyone

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 4:44pm On May 22, 2022
ollykay619:

Thanks in advance
man this is straight up trash. Just a 3bR he couldn't have it all cross ventilated? Straight up trash and wastage of resources coz too many blockworks and doors thereby incuring extra costs.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 5:06pm On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
but them dey bill high like from 10k upward
No wahala so far the girls clean. I wan enter ughelli next weekend. I no wan dey bored
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Garrydosky04: 5:12pm On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

No wahala so far the girls clean. I wan enter ughelli next weekend. I no wan dey bored
ughelli cast now so girls nor dey gree go boys house
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 7:03pm On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
ughelli cast now so girls nor dey gree go boys house
Even hotel?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

Even hotel?

Oga mi Sir. Please let discuss house constructions not hookup and ashawo business o. smiley
Thank you.

cc: @Garrydosky04

Hajji M.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Garrydosky04: 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:
Even hotel?
no hotel na dem dey like pass
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 7:52pm On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
no hotel na dem dey like pass
Abeg drop name make we talk another thing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 7:54pm On May 22, 2022
mufutau55:

Oga mi Sir. Please let discuss house constructions not hookup and ashawo business o. smiley
Thank you.

Hajji M.
After work na play bros. Man no dey work die

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
mufutau55:

Thank you.

Hajji M.

E shock me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Garrydosky04: 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
Fragility6:

Abeg drop name make we talk another thing
age supermarket around 7pm at ekerejebor road

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fragility6: 9:02pm On May 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
age supermarket around 7pm at ekerejebor road
grin I pray make i know this road but no qualms sha. With the name e no suppose hard to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: walexyll(m), FemiHKE(m), capetownboyz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.