Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4434238 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3676) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I like this new style.

Sir is not cost
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Boss, do you have a picture of where this has been used? Thanks.
no
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shady92(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2022
Ok thanks. Question well answered. Thought its only the bedroom toilet. Nice plan
yemi2plus:

Not so sure of your question. There is a guest toilet that can be accessed from the living room. And another toilet/bathroom in the bedroom.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 4:39am On May 25, 2022
Gigaset:
I thought you don't attend to Nairalanders calls Always think before posting anything out there "INTERNET NEVER FORGET"
don't fool yourself there's really nothing going on here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2022
RockOfAgesAlumi:
Good afternoon we are available for you anytime
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Cool design boss.
How much does it cost without the burglary, just net.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2022
Born2conquer:

We your children are looking up to you Sir
cheesy
When the big boys are now claiming to be the children, what is now left for we the real children to claim?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2022
Your best plug for Plumbing and AC installation

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2022
bobkezel:

Cool design boss.
How much does it cost without the burglary, just net.
4ft x 4ft-67k
Without burglary
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2022
Turkey foreign doors

250k 3ft
4ft 350k

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kaaya149: 10:09am On May 25, 2022
This is very useful and thanks for sharing this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2022
Abeg my people, make una help me review this one too.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
@hslbroker2

Your number isn't available

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gigaset: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Do you know how many millions of people visit Nairaland ? how I wish you know what's going on behind the scenes is not everyone that comes here to BUGA and for the record my engineer was recommended to me here, my broda I beg bring down your shoulder you never know who's going to help you grow your business
dangoteinlaw:
don't fool yourself there's really nothing going on here.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Obatity: 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
Good day everyone, please gurus in the house I need your advice. I have a building project that is at the stage of decking.

1. Please, how many planks can I buy for the decking, as I already have 60 marine boards to use with planks (this is to reduce cost) dimension of the building is 12 by 23

2. How many bamboo will I require?

3. The carpenter to do the form work for the decking is requesting 550k for his workmanship. Is it not too much?

Please building is around Ajah. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:15pm On May 25, 2022
FEGEITOK:
Given the interest in biogas on these streets, here is another biogas expert

This one happens to be a lady and it seems that if her story is to be believed, she understands both the theory and the practice.

Over to you

I have put together a comprehensive video training on how you can construct a home biogas plant and start converting all your organic wastes to cooking gas.
Say No to unnecessary spending on gas,
Let's embrace biogas technology and build a sustainable Living! For more information: https://blonergy.com.ng/biogas-course/
Watch me convert my kitchen wastes into cooking gas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xxEKFfbeRQ
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2022
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Ikorodu Lagos State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Black with White patches
Roof meters: =400Sqm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 8:01pm On May 25, 2022
money121:
Job Done!!

Nice work
Build have over size cap
Not my style

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2022
New arrival Spanish tiles in stock
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2022
Blessedsunny2:
New arrival Spanish tiles in stock

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingdemu: 8:34pm On May 25, 2022
Gigaset:
Do you know how many millions of people visit Nairaland ? how I wish you know what's going on behind the scenes is not everyone that comes here to BUGA and for the record my engineer was recommended to me here, my broda I beg bring down your shoulder you never know who's going to help you grow your business
Don't mind that guy. Allow him to keep riding his high horse

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
Oh yes tell me about millions nah because I haven't seen one in my entire life and it's only on nairaland that I will touch it. The same millions wey next dey find that ruined his reputation here.
Gigaset:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2022
Gigaset:
(Yeah although)All things are in GOD not by multitude but be perseverance,in anything you find your self.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2022
ollykay619:

Thanks in advance

Post your survey plan or a sketch of your land first.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iriruaga100(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2022
Obatity:
Good day everyone, please gurus in the house I need your advice. I have a building project that is at the stage of decking.

1. Please, how many planks can I buy for the decking, as I already have 60 marine boards to use with planks (this is to reduce cost) dimension of the building is 12 by 23

2. How many bamboo will I require?

3. The carpenter to do the form work for the decking is requesting 550k for his workmanship. Is it not too much?

Please building is around Ajah. Thanks

Chase him out of your site. Don’t pay more than 250k to anyone. How much will you pay iron benders if he is demanding that much.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 4:01am On May 26, 2022
money121:
Job Done!!

One can carve out 3 wooden rooms out of that roof. This is a waste of spcace.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 5:55am On May 26, 2022
I'm going to reinstate next into this forum but I will do that when I'm less busy. The issue that transpired will be re-analized and let's see if the issue was actually incompetence and fraud on his part or a client who wanted more but not willing to pay for it's worth just like what alot of members here re capable of doing.

No need starting the violence yet though.
I miss brilliant inputs on this forum, next was one of the brilliant minds we had here and I miss his inputs on important construction matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2022
HURRY!! LIMITED STOCK!!!

Brand new 1000 watts 12v Pure sine wave power Inverter (no charging feature).

Ideal for users on a budget and for keeps as rainy-day backup.Ideal for campers. Ideal for 12v off-grid systems "optional external battery charger can be attached to supplement solar array against periodic rainy weather". Ideal for automobile uses ensuring pure sine wave safe output.

Actual/Continuous power is 1000w. Peak power is 2000w. Soft start feature enhances smooth powering of refrigerator, sensitive appliances.
Idle watt consumption 7 watts.

Protection features:
-Low voltage shutdown
-Over voltage shutdown
-Short circuit shutdown
-Over temperature shutdown
-Overload protection
-Polarity reverse fuse protection
-Earth leakage protection

Firm Price: 40,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 7:21am On May 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 7:26am On May 26, 2022
Please hold your pockets 'tight'.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Busayo58(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2022
ollykay619:

Thanks in advance
The plan is ok to me, i like the flow of movement within the spaces
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ngBuild: 8:06am On May 26, 2022
ollykay619:

Thanks in advance
EgunMogaji2

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:09am On May 26, 2022
yemi2plus:
Good morning everyone, please I need opinion on this design plan for two mini flats.

I have a land measuring over 1,200SM and want to use a portion of it. This is going to be my first build.

Thank you!

The kitchen is confusing. While it appears to have 2 doors the second door appears to lead to nowhere. If you intend to make this upstairs then it’s better to incle a small verander/balcony to put the gas cyclinder.

New builds for commercial purposes need to include two 2 balconies one for generator and another for your gas cylinder. The bathroom is too long so you can use some of that space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3676) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WeRise(m), RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.