Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399456 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2022
Anyone with an idea of how much aluminum ridges cost for roofing?. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2022
sonnie10:

You are right. I haven’t gotten to wiring yet, it would be a good opportunity for me to get one or two ideas in that regard as you work on this project.
no problem sir.. is your project In this town.?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2022
somehow:

More power to your elbow sir.

Customers left and right cheesy
amen sir.. we thank God
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2022
MomentMan:

Having access of the visitors toilet from the sitting room isn't proper. Nice design though

What's your reason for this?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2022
We do design right...

Pop
Wall screeding
Art work
Paraphet

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2022
Obatity:
Good day everyone, please gurus in the house I need your advice. I have a building project that is at the stage of decking.

1. Please, how many planks can I buy for the decking, as I already have 60 marine boards to use with planks (this is to reduce cost) dimension of the building is 12 by 23

2. How many bamboo will I require?

3. The carpenter to do the form work for the decking is requesting 550k for his workmanship. Is it not too much?

Please building is around Ajah. Thanks

550k is too much for carpenter. I did more than twice the size for 450k and he provided everything. Prices have gone up but not to that figure. You should get a second carpenter to price the job and weigh your options.

I actually negotiated from 600k to 450k for the job.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:42pm On May 26, 2022
twinskenny:
no problem sir.. is your project In this town.?
No. A different state, about 2 hours away from Enugu.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MomentMan(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2022
debeey87:

What's your reason for this?

It will cause inconvenience if the door is open when people are in the sitting room.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 8:09pm On May 26, 2022
Nobody chased anyone away....

Anyone that wants to market his services here should be willing to submit himself to the scrutiny and review of his/her clients.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2022
Hope the price of this una bio gas digester don Dey come down oh. I will need one in my project soon .

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:33pm On May 26, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Hope the price of this una bio gas digester don Dey come down oh. I will need one in my project soon .

Boss, in this country we are. The price of goods/materials doesn't obey the law of gravitational force.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2022
At ADYEM INTERIOR CONCEPTS we get you covered on your building interior design work.. white pop and windowhood cement artworks, TV console, wall screeding, parapet designs..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
twinskenny:
We are doing the wiring of this beautiful house in enugu.. smart automation in view..

Beautiful building.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aduragbemi45(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
Contact ADYEM INTERIOR CONCEPTS on

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:33pm On May 26, 2022
Aduragbemi45:
Contact ADYEM INTERIOR CONCEPTS on
How much does cost to make window hoods like the ones above in your pictures?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 11:15pm On May 26, 2022
FuckHomophobes:
How much will it cost me to do a survey plan on a 4 plot of land?!

The cost depends on the location and the name that will be on the Survey plan, wether commercial name or private name. For more info chat or call me on 08069018449.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 5:38am On May 27, 2022
Stopthecap:
Nobody chased anyone away....

Anyone that wants to market his services here should be willing to submit himself to the scrutiny and review of his/her clients.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by veekid(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2022
My bosses in the house, I greet y'all, is it true wall screeding workmanship is run by square metre? If yes, how much is reasonable? Thanks!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2022
MomentMan:

It will cause inconvenience if the door is open when people are in the sitting room.

What if it opens inward?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dondollars4u(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2022
micgray100:
THANKS NAIRALAND FOR THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY...

GOT A NEW STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DESIGN JOB ...

Reason... the Architect of Our Elder of this forum was fascinated i could deliver in 24 hours... He promised to consistently give more jobs..

Here is the new Architectural drawings...

duration is 24 to 36 hours...

Thanks Elders and fellow professionals...

Engr. Gbenga MNSE, R.Coren

Nice design and beautiful plan, how can I contact you pls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2022
Gud morning here, all my boss in the house,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MomentMan(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2022
micgray100:

There is love in sharing... We also do online and live sessions trainings for New Engineers that wants to learn STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DESIGNS.

How much?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GiovanniLashe: 8:45am On May 27, 2022
WPC doors 100% termite and borer resistant, moisture resistant and flame retardant.
דלתות פולימר
Why Choose Us?

1. Specialized in WPC door for more than 18 years.

2. Advanced equipment and technology.

3. More than 300 experienced workers.

4. Strict quality control system from raw material to finished products.

5. Powerful factory to ensure you the delivery time

6. Professional after-sale service team.

7. The glue from Germany or China top brand.

8. Creative designer team and engineer to offer you technology solution.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GiovanniLashe: 9:16am On May 27, 2022
WPC Door can do the job in any location.
It's waterproof, fire-resistant, and insect-resistant, and it's cheap, it's beautiful, and it's eco-friendly.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2022
We have Turkish doors available for sell.
Heavy security doors
3ft and 4ft.
250k and 350k respectively.
Location is Anambra state.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2022
Buy

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2022
Good for your homes
Available in stock

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:29am On May 27, 2022
GiovanniLashe:
WPC Door can do the job in any location.
It's waterproof, fire-resistant, and insect-resistant, and it's cheap, it's beautiful, and it's eco-friendly.

How 'cheap' is cheap?

Give us more details

Prices
Sizes
Warranty
Materials used in making these doors
Delivery time etc

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:55am On May 27, 2022
somehow:

How 'cheap' is cheap?

Give us more details

Prices
Sizes
Warranty
Materials used in making these doors
Delivery time etc

It always amaze me that most vendors are not verbose on here.

It’s practically unlimited opportunity to write an ad.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2022
Dondollars4u:

Nice design and beautiful plan, how can I contact you pls

THANKS FOR THE APPRECIATION OF OUR WORK...

MY DIGIT IS.. 0703. 2728,,. 941

ENGR. GBENGA..
CIVIL / STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2022
MomentMan:

How much?

CALL OR WATSAPP ME DIRECTLY...0703..,,2728.., 941.
MY TRAINNING FEE IS VERY CHEAP BECAUSE I HAVE PASSION FOR TEACHING..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:06am On May 27, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

It always amaze me that most vendors are not verbose on here.

It’s practically unlimited opportunity to write an ad.

I guess those posting these stuffs aren't that good e-marketing wise.

A solid e-advert should leave no major questions unanswered.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: topsy23, sodiq961(m), jameslojohn(m), redgem(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.