Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385917 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:15am On Aug 01, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Successbay:
He actually charged separately for the internal fittings and a separate charge for the external piping.

This exactly how plumbers charge.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2022
emmywale:
Full plot of land fenced facing olorunsogo with survey plan and ongoing c of o @ 8.5 million contact emmycom property management 08097940078.

If olorunsogo after mushin then buyer beware.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Drdreluv:
One heater can be used for the 3 toilet

How sir?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month to our friends and family, and our well wisher,we want to say a very big thank you to everyone that recommend us, I pray that good thing will not sieze in our lifes may this month favour us all

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
OAK Group wishes all and sundry a happy new month.
Blessings in all ramifications will be ours.

We still deliver great architectural designs and excellent building constructional works.

Below are threads of few works in the past.

https://www.nairaland.com/5927627/talk-architect-oak-group
https://www.nairaland.com/6505984/architect-door-step
https://www.nairaland.com/6723787/it-better

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Olumighty123:

How sir?
easy.. just that the toilets has to be in a near proximity
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
topsy23:

That's =N=150 per block with my calculation

Yes, once they lay above 100 for that day, they count it as a day 2... Happy new month
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Rany4all:
Hmmm, this is quite expensive o...150 per block laid shocked shocked shocked . Is it due to inflation or your location? Did 50 per block just last year.

Due to I being a novice... Happy new month
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month to you all..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2022
olukaygold:

For A standard Mini flat (a Sitting room,a Bedroom,Dining room,kitchen and two bathrooms)budget 3m_3.5m depends on your taste
For just a room and parlour Self contain(A sitting room,its bedroom,kitchen and one bathroom),budget 2.5m.

Are you being serious? 2.5m In this current situation of things?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2022
cash1115:
Happy new month to our friends and family, and our well wisher,we want to say a very big thank you to everyone that recommend us, I pray that good thing will not sieze in our lifes may this month favour us all

Do POP cement spoil if kept for at most 3 months?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Do POP cement spoil if kept for at most 3 months?
no it won't spoil it's stays up to 3yrs, just make sure it's well packed far from water and make sure you put pallet or planks on the floor before parking it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
I was wondering oo ;DWhen i saw it , i was shocked. I paid 50naira too .
Rany4all:
Hmmm, this is quite expensive o...150 per block laid shocked shocked shocked . Is it due to inflation or your location? Did 50 per block just last year.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Not sure he knw what the dollar is saying now. Price of building materials is just sky-rocketing every week
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2022
topsy23:

Not sure he knw what the dollar is saying now. Price of building materials is just sky-rocketing every week

He should be aware but using that price as a bait cos who in Nigeria does not know how things are presently He should break down the cost in each stage then maybe, it will be believable
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2022
twinskenny:
easy.. just that the toilets has to be in a near proximity

In a case of a 3bedroom flat, how we achieve this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2022
cash1115:
no it won't spoil it's stays up to 3yrs, just make sure it's well packed far from water and make sure you put pallet or planks on the floor before parking it

Okay... I will just buy some bags and keep cos I am seeing some posts here of how the price is going up.. How many bags can cover a total of 170m²?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Okay... I will just buy some bags and keep cos I am seeing some posts here of how the price is going up.. How many bags can cover a total of 170m²?
50bags supposed to finish it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Enyinne:
I was wondering oo ;DWhen i saw it , i was shocked. I paid 50naira too .

Experience they say is the best teacher.

Please guys, I want do windows and pillars art work and they said the cost of each window without materials is 4000ngn and each pillar is 11000. The window design is just normal square not those with plenty designs. Are the prices fair?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2022
cash1115:
Okay Sir, will get 30 bags for now and store
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2022
cash1115:

50 bags for 170 square meters?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:
ur location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:
budget between 80 to 100 bags for 170sqm. (depending on your design?)

happy new month
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2022
cash1115:
ur location?

Benin City, Edo state.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Benin City, Edo state.
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2022
bolu1986:
budget between 80 to 100 bags for 170sqm. (depending on your design?)

happy new month

Not a fan of plenty plenty designs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Not a fan of plenty plenty designs

even at that... we are doing some simpler designs right now in ibadan 177sqm we have exceeded 85bags

simple design with rope light...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
bolu1986:

even at that... we are doing some simpler designs right now in ibadan 177sqm we have exceeded 85bags

simple design with rope light...

Okay, no problem...will have that in mind
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
topsy23:

I always buy materials almost everyday in the Market,I know what I'm saying,starting a One bedroom bungalow soon with 3m budget.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
redgem:

Yes mam
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm.

Is the 3.5m for the carcass alone?
What's the size of this your standard building?
Are there no concrete elements or reinforcements bars in the building?
Did you fill the cavity at all ?
And how many blocks are u looking at to complete this structure?

With the prevailing market rates of building materials,I think this amount cannot build a standard one bedroom mini flat apartment .

I believe it's wrong to assume an amount can complete a structure without a drawing and site assessment.

olukaygold:

For A standard Mini flat (a Sitting room,a Bedroom,Dining room,kitchen and two bathrooms)budget 3m_3.5m depends on your taste
For just a room and parlour Self contain(A sitting room,its bedroom,kitchen and one bathroom),budget 2.5m.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tee92(m), playces, Geld(m), psychologist(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.