Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399728 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

Just 3? Does it mean one of the floors would be a whole apartment?
nope. there's a way that will be solved however to get standard spacing with all rooms properly ventilated and still achieve stability without introducing more P-Loads the max is 3-2bedroom flats.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
money121:

At least post your job
Stop posting Someone else job, those job are done by imranroofing
And the last time i checked you are not the carpenter that handle the woodwork

So next tym when you want to post someone else job try to give credit

Please... undecided undecided

Is my work have done a lot of work for people here so I’m capable for any roofing work sir I’m the best in times of wood roofing and roofing sheet installation thanks sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mikanopower: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Let's give you that continuous power and add mobility to your need.

We are the powerfull solution.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

Hello my Ogas! Sequel to this post I made a few weeks ago, this is the plan for the house and I need your input.

Can we comfortable carve out like 4 to 5 standard flats from this building?

I need your input
Consider converting to a hotel
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Procarpenter:

Is my work have done a lot of work for people here so I’m capable for any roofing work sir I’m the best in times of wood roofing and roofing sheet installation thanks sir
You mean you did the woodwork and installed roofing sheet on those buildings?
If yez let me know
So i can show you proof that those building roofing are handle by imranroofing

Next time give credit b4 using someone else job for advert

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Procarpenter:

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/8

And recommendation from the client

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Coleman7(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Born2conquer:

Hello family, what's your thought on this? Is it a good buy?

If you're in Abuja, you can come and see it before ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Procarpenter:

That's proof and links imranroofing installed that roofing you posted here
Since 2017 pls let be guided here

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/2

https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/8

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Welcome to Masterpiece trucks and granites
RC:3762158

We supply high quality granites and sharp sand for construction projects within Lagos (Mainland and Island ) Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode.

available materials and prices per ton:
3/4 down (3 quarter down)=#7200
3/4 (3 quarter)=#7000
Stone Dust =#2400
1/2 half inch =#7200
Small hardcore=#6800
Big hardcore = #6800
Stone base = #6800
Boulder =#6800
Sharp Sand=#150k (delivery inclusive) 30 tons
We provide material haulage services

Why you should buy from us:
* We supply directly from Quarry.
* We provide haulage services with trained drivers that know almost every bus stops.
* We provide waybill
* We supply accurate tonnage
* 24/7 supply.....

If you have questions,Write me on WhatsApp using 07026691840
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
money121:

You mean you did the woodwork and installed roofing sheet on those buildings?
If yez let me know
So i can show you proof that those building roofing are handle by imranroofing

Next time give credit b4 using someone else job for advert

That’s how work it’s I normally post my work as well is just for advertising so a lot of people always post my work also have work with so many people ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Procarpenter:

That’s how work it’s I normally post my work as well is just for advertising so a lot of people always post my work also have work with so many people ok
Olorun awa pelu e grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:

That's plagiarism. How do we trust you now to give you work when you are not posting your actual work.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Kitchen door is necessary in every home for privacy purpose.
Call Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises for your home furniture.
Call/WhatsApp 08022283035/07032186146

oduncojamaica:
House pls, I have a 6 room self contain ongoing project. Do this really need kitchen door.
What is important of kitchen door in a room self contain house.
Pls, I need our opinion.
I can even remember the last time I closed my kitchen door in my personal 3 bedroom flat.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:

Oga if you can start your own thread and post only your work it will take you a long way. You claimed they are your work but now its a different story, how can anyone even trust you? For now that your 20% down will not even fly if you already have this red flags.

You can help yourself buy listing the name of the people you have worked for, since you said you have work for a lot of people here and also back it up with pictures to convince your anticipated customers.

Good luck in your search for customers.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:

But you said its your work before Imran brought evidence.

Now your saying its not your work but posted for advert.

He asked you to give him credit. Some other people would have asked you to take it down.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
FEGEITOK:

So I am remodeling an old house, and as I always do, I research the issue very deeply.

Found this, hope it helps someone given the hues and cries about damp wall, mold etc due to bad building practices locally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8fOMBlfh3A&ab_channel=MattRisinger

Just like the way water damaged the sheetrock in the video.. we also had water damaging the plasterboard here..

We have tried a solution and within the next 2 weeks, I'll be sure if it works or not.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:

He asked you to give him credit. Some other people would have asked you to take it down.
Egbon mi i tired just credit baba dey para
I understand his trying to look for customers reason why i didn't tell him to take it down but claiming that he did does job is biggest scam
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
If it works, it will be a major breakthrough for buildings like this..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ehay(f): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Pls what is the meaning of -wrought pipes and rods with 14gg- for gate construction.

Cc michlin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:

You’re free to check all my profile My work is there and you’re here disqualified and pulling my work all my clients is viewing your comment have I do you bad.we’re not here to spoil each other work ok.if I ever work for you please comment because I don’t understand what this man want to again from pulling my work here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
money121:

Egbon mi i tired just credit baba dey para
I understand his trying to look for customers reason why i didn't tell him to take it down but claiming that he did does job is biggest scam

Those are some of my work.have you ever see anyone post bad on my work or I hurt him or her please let’s try to be patient ok

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2022
If I work for you please comment because I don’t understand what this man what to gain from this pulling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Those are my work have done a lot ok just tell me what you’re into because I don’t understand you sir

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:

Those are some of my work.have you ever see anyone post bad on my work or I hurt him or her please let’s try to be patient ok
Congrat,
Nice one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:
If I work for you please comment because I don’t understand what this man what to gain from this pulling
grin grin cheesy
Olorun awa pelu e
Nobody is pulling you down

Next time give credit when you post someone else job
I don't think that's too much to ask grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:

You’re free to check all my profile My work is there and you’re here disqualified and pulling my work all my clients is viewing your comment have I do you bad.we’re not here to spoil each other work ok.if I ever work for you please comment because I don’t understand what this man want to again from pulling my work here
No one is trying to pull you down bro. They're simply asking you to advertise with your own previous works or acknowledge the man whose job you're positing as yours. At least, he was magnanimous enough to have asked you to simply give credit to him, not to take down the post. Goodluck in your hustle bro. Accept my highest regards.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
MrOkenwa:

No one is trying to pull you down bro. They're simply asking you to advertise with your own previous works or acknowledge the man whose job you're positing as yours. At least, he was magnanimous enough to have asked you to simply give credit to him, not to take down the post. Goodluck in your hustle bro. Accept my highest regards.

Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2022
money121:

grin grin cheesy
Olorun awa pelu e
Nobody is pulling you down

Next time give credit when you post someone else job
I don't think that's too much to ask grin grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Procarpenter:

Thanks
Uwl

More blessing
Better clients will locate Us this week
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
kiekie1:
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a .... N24,000
12v 150a.....N17,000
12v 100a.......N11,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

Free pickup within Lagos mainland ! Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver (shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Keep the calls coming...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: topsy23, joetoocute, Babagy832, en1gma12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.