Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385400 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na money u use buy this thing oh. Nothing is real in Nigeria. You try sha.. no be small money u pay to collect this awardo.. more blessings to u & ur family. If u like think otherwise oh. All Na cruise & vanity o

money121:
Engr.Ayyub win Nigeria Most Respected CEOs Awards
(Manufacturing-Roofing category)
Dedicated this award to all my Loyal Clients on Nairaland those that Trust me with their Hard earned money!!

Please celebrate me, you make it Happend

HAJJI MUFUTAU thanks for your word of advice daily

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Na money u use buy this thing oh. Nothing is real in Nigeria. You try sha.. no be small money u pay to collect this awardo.. more blessings to u & ur family. If u like think otherwise oh. All Na cruise & vanity o

What a comment. You and your work may be fake sir....but there are many real and genuine things in naija.

Congrat Mr. Ayub!! You deserve even much moore

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
KIDfurniture:

Olorun Awa pelu ee.. We know your type grin grin that's not cruize you just said your mind.. No dey bobo yourself if na money you can also use ur poverty collect one....
If you like think otherwise oooh All na cruize ooo grin grin
More blessings to u and ur family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
money121:

Olorun Awa pelu ee.. We know your type grin grin that's not cruize you just said your mind.. No dey bobo yourself if na money you can also use ur poverty collect one....
If you like think otherwise oooh All na cruize ooo grin grin
More blessings to u and ur family

It is a great achievement. More projects and more wins

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
topsy23:

It is a great achievement. More projects and more wins
Amin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
money121:
Dedicated this award to all my Loyal Clients on Nairaland those that Trust me with their Hard earned money!!

Congratulations more wins and achievements

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
sonnie10:
How much is the first one per Sqm
7900 per meter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
money121:

Well deserved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
SurveyorGeo:

Well deserved!
Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
mamcoker:
Need a structural engineer

Take to this engr +234 803 935 3747
He's also on nairaland
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
michlins:
then you need something like this. Currently working on it though (painting)
still working on this gate

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
money121:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
7900 per meter
Are you familiar with logistics to East ((ihiala/orlu axis). Specifically, the cost of transportation for 100sqm?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
money121:

Congratulation Ayyub. When you kept promise of business as agreed with people’s money, reward like this will not be hard for you to win.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
kopell:
Congratulation Ayyub. When you kept promise of business as agreed with people’s money, reward like this will not be hard for you to win.
Thanks boss mi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
KIDfurniture:

Obviously. I don't know what the congratulations is all about.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Congratulations, Money121.

This time last year, it was all about N3xt and his drama. Thank God we are not ending this year with another mega drama (knock on wood).

It would be nice to see customers praise the contractors/ suppliers that have impressed them this year so that it’s not about the negative all the time. It’s a good time of year to acknowledge and celebrate those that delivered as promised.

For those that are travelling, we pray for journey mercies, to and fro.

2022 might have been rough but as long as there is life and there is health, there is hope. 2023 is another year. Life is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. It goes up and it goes down. If you have food on your table and people that love you, never take any of it for granted. That is the prayer a lot of people pray daily. For everyone you aspire to be like, there are others that are aspiring to get to your stage. You might not yet be where you want to be but you’re not where you used to be. Maybe your house was supposed to be completed by the end of 2022 but due to one or more reasons, it is not. Still. . . . . go ahead and celebrate what you were able to do in this 2022, be grateful to God for what you achieved. You did it in the one of the most volatile economies in the world so give yourself a pat on the back. Anyone wey say you nor try, make e go run am! #720 to $1 na ya mate?

Don’t forget to acknowledge the life lessons you’ve learnt this year, from your own experience and from others’. Those lessons are there to help your future so that you can avoid the same mistakes.

Life is turn by turn, don’t neglect to celebrate other people’s wins. That they are celebrating before you does not mean God has given them your blessings. God has enough blessings for all, your time will come.

If you haven’t prepared a will, give it another thought. Especially if you have dependants whose wellbeing could be at risk if the undesired happens. All the toiling and sweating is wasted if it all ends up in the hands of those you did not intend it to and your loved ones are left hanging.

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
MMotimo:

Congratulations, Money121.

This time last year, it was all about N3xt and his drama. Thank God we are not ending this year with another mega drama (knock on wood).

It would be nice to see customers praise the contractors/ suppliers that have impressed them this year so that it’s not about the negative all the time. It’s a good time of year to acknowledge and celebrate those that delivered as promised.

For those that are travelling, we pray for journey mercies, to and fro.

2022 might have been rough but as long as there is life and there is health, there is hope. 2023 is another year. Life is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. It goes up and it goes down. If you have food on your table and people that love you, never take any of it for granted. That is the prayer a lot of people pray daily. For everyone you aspire to be like, there are others that are aspiring to get to your stage. You might not yet be where you want to be but you’re not where you used to be. Maybe your house was supposed to be completed by the end of 2022 but due to one or more reasons, it is not. Still. . . . . go ahead and celebrate what you were able to do in this 2022, be grateful to God for what you achieved. You did it in the one of the most volatile economies in the world so give yourself a pat on the back. Anyone wey say you nor try, make e go run am! #720 to $1 na ya mate?

Don’t forget to acknowledge the life lessons you’ve learnt this year, from your own experience and from others’. Those lessons are there to help your future so that you can avoid the same mistakes.

Life is turn by turn, don’t neglect to celebrate other people’s wins. That they are celebrating before you does not mean God has given them your blessings. God has enough blessings for all, your time will come.

If you haven’t prepared a will, give it another thought. Especially if you have dependants whose wellbeing could be at risk if the undesired happens. All the toiling and sweating is wasted if it all ends up in the hands of those you did not intend it to and your loved ones are left hanging.
Thanks so much mama
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
sonnie10:

Are you familiar with logistics to East ((ihiala/orlu axis). Specifically, the cost of transportation for 100sqm?
yes sir I can waybill it there
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2022
For future reference
Thanks
rotecch77:

You are absolutely right.
The distance matters, that is what we normal used to determine the size of pump.
It also written on the pump but people don’t take notice of this.

For example 1hp
Height/meter
@93m. It will deliver 15lts per minute
@74m. It ..,, ……..45 lts. “. “
See interdab pump as sample

So I can see that the OP bore hole distance to tank will be up to 100meters
Means to get the 3000lts filled up it will take 3.5hours or so

Calculation let’s say @100meter … 14lts
3000lts divided by 14lts =214 minute
214m divided by 60minute =3.5hours

So to get your water tank of 3000lts capacity to filled up btw 1-1:30min, you will need 1.5hp or 2hp
Another thing is that your bore hole must have enough water if not the pump will dry it up quickly

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
yes sir I can waybill it there
Thanks. I will call you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Born2conquer:
Our two tanks (3000litres per one) do take about 2hrs before they get filled up from the borehole,

Is there a way to make it faster?

If I may ask, What's the size of the pump and pump mains?

This always happen if the pump and pump mains are undersized
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pato231(m): 2:09am On Dec 18, 2022
This is an appreciation post and my review of Bolu1986, he installed the p.o.p at my current build and I must say his professionalism and attention to detail is top notch .

I am very impressed with the designs and delivery time , his customer service is impeccable and didn’t end after getting the job .

Thank you Mr Bolu and please continue to be a professional .

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2022
pato231:
This is an appreciation post and my review of Bolu1986, he installed the p.o.p at my current build and I must say his professionalism and attention to detail is top notch .

I am very impressed with the designs and delivery time , his customer service is impeccable and didn’t end after getting the job .

Thank you Mr Bolu and please continue to be a professional .

Thank you sir For given us the opportunity to work on your project.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2022
sonnie10:

Thanks. I will call you.
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2022
money121:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2022
KIDfurniture:

You showed yourself to be a bitter person.

This could be bad for your business.

Your post was ill advised

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Please what is the standard floor-to-ceiling height in Nigeria?

For residential construction and for commercial construction?

Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2022
redgem:

I don't know why I don't fancy low fence/gates or see through gates... I like my privacy...not the one that everyone passing will be able to see inside my compound. But that gate is fine though.

Smiles.

Privacy comes at a cost, like everything else.

In this particular instance, just as you can't be seen. If men of the underworld were to operate in your house, no one will know that something isn't right.

Nothing against high fences, but I wanted you to be aware of the potential cost of that extreme privacy.

This is why the police make an issue about tinted windows and the high and mighty die for them.

What an irony by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Patriot9: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2022
toluxa1:

Russounds are very nice. I imported lots of their stuff for a client recently.
When God provides money, na Klipsch or Sonos I wan buy.

Humm this is a new sound system right?
How does it work and how effective is it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2022
FEGEITOK:
So I have worked with a lot of masons, but this last one I hired was sent from heaven. The finishing is so superb you can decide not to screed the walls before painting.

Will promote him soon, but I want him to finish my work first.

LOL

If you need plastering that is as perfect as possible, you can call this number ------------, I have collaborated with this guy for 2 weeks. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

He knows his craft through and through.

But beyond knowing his craft, he has a pleasant personality and was willing to accept my modifications to his standard operating procedure (SOP), after all, it is my build, and when he goes, I will live with what he left behind.

This is relevant because I have collaborated with another tradesman whose story I am yet to tell who had the most unpleasant disposition and almost caused someone’s death on my premises due to disregard for safety precautions and who I vowed not to use again and promised to write a detailed review to cancel the recommendation of him I posted earlier.

That story is for another day.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Congratulations!!! More wins
money121:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ollykay619(m), Godisgreatest1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.