Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4368476 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Do we have any one who do artwork designs?
Here should send me a dm 08134410562 pls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 6:27am On Jan 04, 2023
FEGEITOK:
I know someone who was invited to Government House, flight paid for, accomodation given at Government House Guest House for 2 weeks, but after all said and done didn't make up to 1 million from working on that short assignment.

This same guy was later given jobs worth hundreds of millions of Naira due to the relationships he fostered during that job that paid him in hundreds of thousands when when he was expecting a million or millions at most.

So manage small contracts well, cause you never know what doors contacts that give you small deals can open.

Adedward well done.

I had to recall this because of the post I wish to quote below
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2023
Adedward:
THANKS SIR, GUD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE,

I SALUTE all my clients and everyone here and out side for ur word of encouragement, through out the 2022, journey and I pray my good GOD will reward everyone of us, our children will not know sorrow, (AMEN

l AM USING THIS PERIOD TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE HERE WHO EXPIRIENCED POOR SERVICE FROM ADEDWARD IN (2022) thou it's rough but the lord is with us, ( now I learned dat this life is up and down,)

I ADEDWARD I promised the house, and all my clients to serve u better Dan before, in this (2023) we are, and more thanks u all,

ADEDWARD
Managing director of A and S aluminum Ventures

Adedward, if I was able to comment when you were in the wrong. It would be unfair not to comment when you are in the right.

You did well to take the actions that have repaired your name and reputation.

Business can go wrong. That is life. It is what you do when it goes wrong that determines if a downfall can become a stepping stone to greater progress.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2023
christ007:
Do we have any one who do artwork designs?
Here should send me a dm 08134410562 pls

If you don't mind, I have someone who does mine, I could give you his number if you want.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Olumighty123:

If you don't mind, I have someone who does mine, I could give you his number if you want.

Pls do that asap
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by earthrealm(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2023
olukaygold:

Part of reason why I seldom comment here because cabals here will surely attack me in one way or the other. There are lots of Nairalanders I've worked for,there are lots that they've become House owner today due to my affordable housing costs and well details threads I created on Nairaland and the conveniences of getting materials easily for my Cl. Below is my ongoing Project(Two bedroom Semo detached) in Akure for a member here.We haven't spent UpTo 6m to this stage. Ask them to quote price for you,be expecting 10m plus

Architects shud be more creative naah, and try to put beauty into flat/hidden roofs house designs.....
The design in your pic is too simple and uninpiring ., Most flat roof builds, especially bungalows i see toe this uninspiring path
No disrespect meant.

The 2 pics i attached below are lovely & inspiring, architects shud do more inspiring
Designs

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2023
christ007:

Pls do that asap

One thing is, he doesn't go beyond Lagos, ogun and ibadan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2023
earthrealm:

Architects shud be more creative naah, and try to put beauty into flat/hidden roofs house designs.....
The design in your pic is too simple and uninpiring .
No disrespect meant.
My Company took over from the carcass.
1st Pic- how We met the Site
2nd Pic- when my Company took over
3rd Pic - The present Stage rn.
Note: With our Professional hands and Experiences,We work based on Client's pocket.
Thank You.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2023
FEGEITOK:

I had to recall this because of the post I wish to quote below
thanks u sir, am very greatful sir,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Adedward, if I was able to comment when you were in the wrong. It would be unfair not to comment when you are in the right.

You did well to take the actions that have repaired your name and reputation.

Business can go wrong. That is life. It is what you do when it goes wrong that determines if a downfall can become a stepping stone to greater progress.

All the best
thanks u very much sir,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
money121:

PAYMENT CONFIRMED cool

Loading commence tomorrow by God Grace

Thanks for your patronage

First Credit Alert 2023 cool

UPDATE
The Transport company delay yesterday so we are not able to load the roofing sheet yesterday but the loading took place this morning!!

Wish them safe delivery to Site (Amin)

@Rany4all thanks so much for your patronage and trust..

Loading of Stone coated to Bayelsa State

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch word

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

BOND( BLACK )

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Journey Mercy to ur team
money121:

UPDATE
The Transport company delay yesterday so we are not able to load the roofing sheet yesterday but the loading took place this morning!!

BOND( BLACK )

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
olukaygold:

Note: With our Professional hands and Experiences,We work based on Client's pocket.
Thank You.
You did justice to what you met on ground.
And it seems you really worked according to the client's budget (which is the superior factor).

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
money121:
As entrepreneur have it at back of your mind,not all deal that you will sealed cool
And your's can't pass you by
Don't force it..
Is better you didn't make sales than, make the one that will put you in trouble or debt!
Lastly if you didn't believe want you read about my company online feel free to come down to my factory, and check yourself

My company terms and conditions

FULL PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY

Have learnt my lesson
Lost millions of naira couple of years, due to the man is nice
This year is cash and carry

E ma fi ejo pami (stress-free bikonu)

Bisimillahi!
As we Commenced with the first Roofing installation for the year 2023, May Almighty God protect and Guide all my Roofers, they should not fall from any Building

Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Oyo Town

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Classic Design (Black )

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
money121:

Bisimillahi!
As we Commenced with the first Roofing installation for the year 2023, May Almighty God protect and Guide all my Roofers, they should not fall from any Building

Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Oyo Town

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Classic Design (Black )

Where in Oyo town is this?

Make I just peep from my window grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Contact me for quality and durable artwork design both interior and exterior design 09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Legrand Belanko grey colour,

Cal or Whatsapp 08033643191

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Safe journey to them
money121:

UPDATE

BOND( BLACK )

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Abeg na wood I dey sell o, please patronise me o. 08032339807

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
gentlesoul83:
Abeg na wood I dey sell o, please patronise me o. 08032339807

Add location
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lagos state but can cover some part of ogun state and oyo state.
FEGEITOK:

Add location
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
redgem:

You all arguing no pay on delivery blablabla, you think buyers are not at the receiving end too? Buyer's don't get scammed?..

I paid for 2 trips of sharp sand since August/September...was to use it for plastering but he told my engineer that his truck got spoilt and he needed to fix it.. We had to pay for another supplier to supply us cos my plaster guy was already around and he came all the way from Abuja.. I decided to use it for tiles that was why I didn't ask for refund.. After constant calling for a month, he stopped picking calls and up till date, he hasn't delivered them... Calls he doesn't pick and when he picks, he promises to deliver them... My engineer has been trying to track him but he seems to be hiding.

What do you expect me to do?

Did you ask for the following information ?
NIN
CAC certificate
Selfie or video call (to know who u are dealing with)
Did you Vet the supplier or his company?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Olumighty123 post=119660854][/quote]
They came in with capital to do the business, they buy rock sites and process the rocks into the chippings we supply to you?
Even the suppliers are partners at lower level...
Some of your government officials and traditional rulers are partners with them....(they invest heavily in the biz....as much as 15M to 100M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
FEGEITOK:

As a seller that is being asked to supply on credit, ask the same from the client.

His response to the above request will be very revealing of his or her motives.

Secondly, better ask now than when relations turn sour.

You are a very smart guy.

If I were in your territory, you would be my supplier.

All those companies that lend money vacuum up contacts, messages and more before giving out their money.

Your goods are money's equivalent

I once asked a developer if he can give a prospect land documents or home keys before he pays to proof he is true owner of the property.....
He smiled and I be like u see?
They are ways around these things without tying each other down....deals are win win so why trying to play smart at expense of a business relationship that can last a lifetime.....
Some developers be like:
I have a supplier who suppliers me and get paid in 2week -1month....� really?
At the end of the day fight will burst and u leave him to us and pay instantly... meanwhile they owe others.
Building is money is u don't rush 2-4 projects without funds down ...that will be a smart move for the buyer but the supply is slowly killing his biz...e.g some sold 8M worth of materials on credit which emptied his quarry account and his has orders with cash at hand now but he is emptied so he has to beg others to use their account ...which he will pay at the cost he is selling to the buyer � where is the sense

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
earthrealm:

The design in your pic is too simple and uninpiring ., Most flat roof builds, especially bungalows i see toe this uninspiring path
No disrespect meant.
the once in the picture u attached are they not the same inner roof?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
olukaygold:

Thank You.

the 7m u quoted was it from scratch or from your take over point?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reeefe:

the 7m u quoted was it from scratch or from your take over point?
From the scratch sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reeefe:

the once in the picture u attached are they not the same inner roof?
Bros, na only “ inner roof” you see in that picture?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toluxa1(m): 1:39am On Jan 05, 2023
FEGEITOK:
Another African country is taking mining in its land very seriously

One quick way out of this shortage of forex is to do the same thing

The Federal Government, sometime last year also rejected Tesla's offer to mine and export raw Lithium out of Nigeria. Insisted they build factories here to process and add local value or forget it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tpave(m): 2:23am On Jan 05, 2023
For your best increte/stamped concrete materials and installations.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2023
toluxa1:

The Federal Government, sometime last year also rejected Tesla's offer to mine and export raw Lithium out of Nigeria. Insisted they build factories here to process and add local value or forget it.

You are right.

But consider the following headlines and you will appreciate the need for a wholesale reform of the government's approach to mining regulation.

With more efficient regulation, Nigeria can make as much if not more forex from its minerals than it makes from its oil and gas.

This is my angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0al6owPeA0&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUQ9rH4uj5A&ab_channel=TVCNewsNigeria

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChrisPrimeProp: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2023
FEGEITOK:

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who has answered my questions in 2022. I owe you.

I will pay it forward by continuing to share my research and knowledge with others in 2023.
Great !!
Wishing you and All a healthy and prosperous 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapotemi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.