Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4389358 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
ollykay619:
Good day house, is it true that step tiles is prone to leakage

You must get liver to use it o according to those who have used it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Looking for an Architect to design your house?
Check my portfolio via the link in my signature and drop your request, my fees are budget friendly.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusharp(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=hslbroker2 post=120390049][/quote] roof
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ForG(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Olusharp:
I don't know much about that axis but there used to be a sawmill after winners chapel when like going to Owode, I don't know if it is still there..

Please anyone know of a reliable house agent in Oju ore, Itele, or Iyana Iyesi?

Please I need an apartment.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dear clients,

Especially those in diaspora… the price of pop cement is different from the price of Dangote cement… there is a big different.

Thank you.

We are still available for your pop & screeding job

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=sethtsadopp post=120361685][/quote]

There are so many on Google search

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
KolaShangOne:

You can buy your wood from Obasanjo (before the police station, coming from Ijagba). There's a big sawmill there around the mechanic workshops.

Thank you. I'll work with that one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by baaliyah(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
MrDraey:
He did a physical measurement of the room
Please if it's just 3 square meters difference, just pay him.
Some tilers will overquote the space and home owners may still 'ignorantly' pay.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
ForG:

Please anyone know of a reliable house agent in Oju ore, Itele, or Iyana Iyesi?

Please I need an apartment.

You can call Holycrhown on +2348032516355. He's a registered house agent around Ijaba. Do your due diligence as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TheDoc: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
ollykay619:
Good day house, is it true that step tiles is prone to leakage

Which one is step tile?
Pls enlighten me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheDoc:

Which one is step tile?
Pls enlighten me.
Here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ForG(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
debeey87:

You can call Holycrhown on +2348032516355. He's a registered house agent around Ijaba. Do your due diligence as well

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Happy New Year House.

I want to believe we're all doing great.

How may I be of help today... #Wink

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
ollykay619:

Here
Not true
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Still on the job of beautifully securing your home

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 6:26am On Jan 27, 2023
debeey87:
Good morning all, I'll appreciate a review of attached quote(material and workmanship) fair for roofing a story building with area of 228sqm.

What will be recommendation regarding a minimum kingpost. I am not looking to do high roof like people wink do these days. Kingpost height similar to the one in the second picture is what I am looking at.
recommendations on the type of wood that can last long and against termite are also welcome. Thank you
If na me, I won’t negotiate this nonsense.
There’s a sawmill along obasanjo road, not far from the state hospital Ota. If you cross to the other side, okada guys can take you to another one inside Oloko side.
If you don’t want to go through much stress. There’s a small sawmill at a street along oju ore ilogbo road (Ahmed Akindele Street) . That Ahmed Akindele is a wood seller and you can trust him.
I have a property in Afobaje area. I paid 80k for my woodwork (Initial quote was 250k I think) back in 2016 and used about 60% of the quoted woods, all because of that man. I don’t have his contact again but he’s somewhere along that axis.
Building a property in Ota is not for the faint hearted. I must commend you sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Enhance your home with stylish window blinds from Atlantic interior and exterior designs.
Thousands of samples of window blinds and we have the style you will love.

*Durable
*Exepctional Quality
*Easy to clean
*Cost effective
*Reveal whole layout and decoration style.
*Fast delivery and installation

Contact us to explore the wide variety of fabrics, textures, styles and colors for your home.

Contact 08119470142
Instagram: DesignsByAtlantic
Follow Atlantic interior and exterior designs on
Instagram & fb @DesignsByAtlantic

Twitter @dsignbyatlantic

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Chapmanovie:
[b][/b]starting to thing more on a bungalow after estimating myself a little I don’t wanna start and not finish ..1 unit 3bedroom 1unit 1bedroom and 1 unit 2bedroom….can you refer me to any good architect here for the building plan…
You can send us your land survey on 08108408732 @OAKGroup.
We can do justice to your request.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Olusharp:
roof

Call me or WhatsApp me on 09132123240
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Casement windows embedded with burglaries and nets
*Thick imported material
* Grey color
Delivered and installed

Thanks for choosing us,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Heymus(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chapmanovie:
[b][/b]starting to thing more on a bungalow after estimating myself a little I don’t wanna start and not finish ..1 unit 3bedroom 1unit 1bedroom and 1 unit 2bedroom….can you refer me to any good architect here for the building plan…
kindly let's talk on 08036879623 or olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sekzy99(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adedward:
Casement windows embedded with burglaries and nets
*Thick imported material
* Grey color
Delivered and installed

Thanks for choosing us,
How much?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alkanelly: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello fellow country men, please I need help with quotation for this my project. I have plans this year to do the following
1. Quote on casement windows
2. Quote on doors
3. Quote on plastering both interior and exterior.
Building is located in PH, if you are interested send me a qoute to my email ady2ng@yahoo.com
See attached picture of the building

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please give me your iron works let me deliver for you

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
ARCHITECTS IN THE HOUSE... YOUR ENGINEERING DESIGN DRAWINGS CAN BE AVAIBLE IN 48HOURS....

CALL OR WATSAPP 070..3272.., 8941. ENGR FRANK... TESTED AND TRUSTED...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mangolpupa: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Any electrical in the house, available for work? Location will be East. If interested and available, please drop your details and I will reach out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Oandy89:
Can I have 2units of two-bedroom flats and 2 units of self-contained as semi-detached on an 18mx10m land space.
Please house help me tell this guy to pay me my remaining balance, even though I charged him way below my usual fee, dude has refused to pay me complete.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Weirdcamila: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Alkanelly:
Hello fellow country men, please I need help with quotation for this my project. I have plans this year to do the following
1. Quote on casement windows
2. Quote on doors
3. Quote on plastering both interior and exterior.
Building is located in PH, if you are interested send me a qoute to my email ady2ng@yahoo.com
See attached picture of the building

I know someone that can plaster for you .
Very affordable.
Then cheap paintings too
Quality will no be compromised.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
mangolpupa:
Any electrical in the house, available for work? Location will be East. If interested and available, please drop your details and I will reach out.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Weirdcamila: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
mangolpupa:

I know a good electrician in East , where’s your location in the east ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Oandy89:
Can I have 2units of two-bedroom flats and 2 units of self-contained as semi-detached on an 18mx10m land space.
Baba please kindly pay me my money please

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: truthbetold22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.