Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4426531 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Experience a perfectly colour combination.

@VALUE PAINTS

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.

CALL/WhatsApp Mr.Nas 08163862804.

Worry less about the delivery as we deliver to your doorstep nationwide.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2023
prince3342:
What are your prices?
12,500 /13,000 per square meters

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Patriot9: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Adedward:
gud morning, sorry for late response, I have to check current prices for materials,
4ft by 4ft = #65,000
2ft by 6ft = # 60,000
Thanks
This is lovely.
I am going to book mark this so that when I want to do my own, I will contact you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
No probs sir, but the prices is not stable dats only issues we have in Nigeria here, this is current prices,
Patriot9:

This is lovely.
I am going to book mark this so that when I want to do my own, I will contact you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
We are in ado Ekiti for the smart fittings if this Fine duplex.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DMTtechnologies: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Distress Sale

A Standard plot of land is available at Itanrin, Ijebu ode.
The land is few meters away from Benin Ore Expressway.

Asking price = 1.5m
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Don't buy any land marketed as "Excision in Process". It's a Scam. Lagos State is no longer issuing Excisions.

Rather Lagos State now grants personal government land allocation to individuals or companies who intend to purchase lands in bulk once you apply for it.

All Excision surveys and files that were being processed during Amode's time have been stopped by Sanwo-olu. No Excision would be processed at the land registry at Alausa Ikeja anymore.

If any real estate company, marketer or Agent pushes a land to you for sale and tells you the title document they are expecting from Alausa is Excision and the file in Process, my brother RUN OOO!!! It’s the Lamba of the century!

Don't even wait for them to continue marketing the Excision in Process land to you. Just take off, log off or drop the call. It is a Scam land.

Your money would just enter one chance and you would be in possession of worthless land that has no recognized government title.

These wayo people would have just deceived you for nothing and you would be having a worthless land with a worthless document. Please don't be their next Victim.
*Copied*

Beware of all these dangerous lands pushed by land scammers and marketers. Verify and chart your next land. 08069018449

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
redgem:

Hi, good afternoon... I had to search for this your message again.. I am about to do kitchen cabinets...just like the layout below but Kitchen size is 12.26 sqm..

Please how do I go about the materials if I am to use both hdf and mdf boards?
Madam, sorry for my late reply..I have been busy

If you want to use HDF for the carcass and mdf for the doors

HDF....10 boards(carcass)
MDF..3..boards (doors)
Handle..26pcs
Cabinet stand..8 pairs
Cabinet hinges...22pairs
5mm glass...
Edges tape..100 yards
Worktop..4.5sqm

Joiner,.screw and other accessories.

Goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Person2person:

MDF..3..boards (doors)
Handle..26pcs
Cabinet stand..8 pairs
Cabinet hinges...22pairs
5mm glass...
Edges tape..100 yards
Worktop..4.5sqm

Goodluck

Did you do all of this for free?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
bumi10:

This is Dangote cement?

Someone gave me quotation yesterday for 5600 naira for ibadan.

Is this for real abi this person won rep me off?

Please advise

and another thing, what do you think of Lafage cement?

Maybe it's POP cement he quoted for..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2023
KolaShangOne:

Maybe it's POP cement he quoted for..
Is POP 5,600 in Ibadan? If so when do you buy at that price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:49am On Feb 03, 2023
FEGEITOK:

If he did, smart marketing strategy for displaying this. I bet his phone wont stop ringing from interested customers. It shows his capability for those who don't know him.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 4:16am On Feb 03, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Yes, it's our usual practice to design first and I have done it for every person that contact me for jobs here and off here. At my busiest time, I may just send a free hand sketch of the intended arrangements.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Person2person:

MDF..3..boards (doors)
Handle..26pcs
Cabinet stand..8 pairs
Cabinet hinges...22pairs
5mm glass...
Edges tape..100 yards
Worktop..4.5sqm

Goodluck

Wow....the details are more than what I expected... Thank you so much Sir...God bless you abundantly...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jokay07(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Good morning everyone here,
Please I am in need of a service of a professional Architect for a complete drawing of a big building for my company
It's urgent.
The work must be delivered within 2 weeks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Beframia:
Where then is the ideal position for DBs?

Ideally the best place to position your Db is your electrical or utility room. In the absence of this you would want to look out for a secure and not too open area... Although this fairly depends on the building architecture. Before Positioning your Db you must first answer this questions
1. Is it safe?
2. Can it be easily accessed? (for maintenance purposes)?
3. Is the position aesthetically acceptable?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Esotechng: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2023
hslbroker2:
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all 09132123240.

Hello, my site is at roofing level can u share your price lost forthe hardwood? Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2023

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Person2person:

Yes, it's our usual practice to design first and I have done it for every person that contact me for jobs here and off here. At my busiest time, I may just send a free hand sketch of the intended arrangements.

You be genius o oga, not so many people would do this. Nice business strategy even thou there's no assurance the job would be awarded to you, don't stop doing what you do, You will surely get the most of it, nice one sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by johnyace(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Jokay07:
Please I am in need of a service of a professional Architect for a complete drawing of a big building for my company
It's urgent.
not yet a professional architect, still a student(final year) but can assist you with a good design and the required drawings. You can pm me if interested.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Jokay07:
It's urgent.

Good morning, You can contact us for detail MEP design for the company.

Our contact
Whatsapp or Call 08033643191

You can also check our thread with the link below.

MEP DESIGN
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-mechanical/11

MEP INSTALLATION
https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/40

DISTRIBUTION BOARD
SALES, INSTALLATION, TERMINATION AND CABLE MANAGEMENT
https://www.nairaland.com/2668061/abb-distribution-board-schneider-distribution/10

https://www.nairaland.com/6980507/distribution-boards-final-sub-circuit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2023
You've just sown a seed, your harvest is coming in abundance. Weldone.

Person2person:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
For your roofing woods please call or WhatsApp 08032339807. Let's give you quality at affordable prices.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
Person2person:

I spent a fortune to get one of those sketches.

The lady that did the sketch refused to give me a breakdown of the materials like you just did for free. She insisted on being paid 50% of her proposed contract sum before she would. Yet in addition to paying her, I paid for lunch for her at a restaurant, because I wanted to impress on her that I really wanted it urgently, and so she would feel somewhat obligated to deliver as requested.

Please don't stop doing this.

You may feel like you are giving away your brainwork for nothing, but rest assured, you are making friends that can easily give you business.

People do business with people they like. You just made yourself likable. No one gives his enemy money. People nearly always give those they like money.

This is the second time I am noticing someone saying good about you because of your free sketches, and I have no choice but to take note of you for future business.

I believe I speak for others when I say I am not alone.

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
FEGEITOK:

I spent a fortune to get one of those sketches.

The lady that did the sketch refused to give me a breakdown of the materials like you just did for free. She insisted on being paid 50% of her proposed contract sum before she would. Yet in addition to paying her, I paid for lunch for her at a restaurant, because I wanted to impress on her that I really wanted it urgently, and so she would feel somewhat obligated to deliver as requested.

Please don't stop doing this.

You may feel like you are giving away your brainwork for nothing, but rest assured, you are making friends that can easily give you business.

People do business with people they like. You just made yourself likable. No one gives his enemy money. People nearly always give those they like money.

This is the second time I am noticing someone saying good about you because of your free sketches, and I have no choice but to take note of you for future business.

I believe I speak for others when I say I am not alone.

as an aside, you can do this with Trimble Sketchup - i am assuming that is the program used

it is very very easy to learn

used to be atlast software, then bought over by google , currently owned by trimble

used to be a free version and a paid version

https://mysoftwarefree.com/sketchup-pro-2017-free-download/

this is a link to the last free version as it is no longer available on their site

alternatively, if you know your way round the net, you can easily get and pirate the latest version

you can also get enscape or thearender for FAST renders
i did these for my old boss some years back.

i am saying this to you as you are a confam hardcore DIY nerd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

as an aside, you can do this with Trimble Sketchup - i am assuming that is the program used

used to be atlast software, then bought over by google , currently owned by trimble

this is a link to the last free version as it is no longer available on their site

alternatively, if you know your way round the net, you can easily get and pirate the latest version

Regardless, not everyone would do those sketches for free no matter how easy they are, plus give details on materials needed, He's done a great job I must say.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Olumighty123:

Regardless, not everyone would do those sketches for free no matter how easy they are, plus give details on materials needed, He's done a great job I must say.

i salute person2persons generosity. i am not in any way saying it is easy. every thing has a learning curve. determination and personal investment is required. it is when you are very good at something that it looks easy to the layman [a nigerian problem ]

i started using sketchup in 05/06.

the post was for FEGEITOK as a future guide. in the event he decides he will design his cabinets going forward. i am sure he is checking out sketchup right now

you may also have noticed that egunmogaji2 also used the web version of sketchup to so some quick sketch designs for his place

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Thanks for sharing.

I contracted it out due to time constraints.

I had a contract and it was one of those life-changing contracts(which we want to be renewed as opposed to being a flash in the pan) and so there was no time to learn on the job as they were so many competing demands on my time.

But for my own personal projects, will most definitely try my hands on it.

Yes, I like to know how things work, and I like to play with things, and I know you do too

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
The outcome of our flight stairs

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
..........we do structures right

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Person2person:

My brother this is not the way to go, sincerely speaking, go to telegram and join Architect's town hall search for it, see the debate going on there... If you continue going this way, they will never value your work honestly speaking... If you're truly an Architect then know that you are killing the profession.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.