Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386690 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Contact me@ 07015190604 08082855462 callnme
Email me@ Danielssolomon550@gmail.com

DOORS
We have China door, Turkey door, German door.

TYPE:
Stainless door
Steel door
American panels door,
Wooden door,
aluminum door,
PVC door

SIZES AND COLOR:
All the usual color and size available and assorted

More assorted for more demand
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2023

DOORS

TYPE:
Stainless door
Steel door
American panels door,
Wooden door,
aluminum door,
PVC door

SIZES AND COLOR:

Contact me@ 07015190604..08082855462 call me (WhatsApp enable)
ON TILES

We have Spanish tiles, Italian tiles, China tiles and Nigerian tiles etc

TYPES OF TILES

Ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, vetrified tiles, quarrytiles, Bricktiles, stones etc

CATEGORY

Wall and SIZE

COLOR AND SIZE IN TILES:

All available and assorted
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Greetings to house, and happy Sunday to Christian daddy and brother here,
Contact ADEDWARD for ur

(Casement windows embedded)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Open kitchen seamless connected to the living room in Africa, Yay or nay?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
BrickDevo:
yay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
twinskenny:
yay
It will take a lot of money to maintain such design, i have been made to believe it is only for the rich.... Yay for me too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
A while ago, I was involved in extensive renovations that involved setting up concrete footers to hold walls that were being rebuilt from the ground.

One of the sources that I consulted included that which I am sharing below.

Very interesting reading and conclusion.

The article answers the question, does concrete need curing time before blocks can be laid on it or not?

Should builders be penalized for setting up a footer and a wall within 3 days or should the builder wait for 7 days before building a wall atop the footer?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
@

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Ikere Ekiti State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Wine with Black Patches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfLWtVzMbcg?

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
This is what y'all keep saying but is that really the case?
Does it add or takeaway from the engagements the site will get from a user if you have those enhancements?

As is, there are certain ids that one would not engage with anyways based off their content and profile. So whether you have such function(s) (ignore user, mute/block etc.) or not, they will still not get that engagement/activity from me. one would just read, sigh and waka pass.

On the other hand... since the site is text based, having a dislike/downvote bottom alongside the like will arguably create more activity around comments. because rather than skip, user may decide to express their feedback with a dislike/downvote click. thereby interacting with that post they disagree with. That will actually increase time spent and engagements while improving user experience.

At the end those that vibe with your content will engage. Others will look away.

FEGEITOK:

Nairaland needs your eyeball time, it does not have as many users as the social media heavyweights.

More eyeball time, more page loads, more revenue.

I hazard that not implementing one may be in the best interests of the business and not the user, hence the delay in getting one up and running.

Certainly not because it is not technically feasible

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by princenomics: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
KolaShangOne:

Yes it's very possible. The mix is to prevent plaster hairline cracks.
Please can you explain if possible with pictures what you mean by plaster hairline cracks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
ChiefSupplier55:

DOORS

TYPE:
Stainless door
Steel door
American panels door,
Wooden door,
aluminum door,
PVC door

SIZES AND COLOR:

How much is this particular one?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

as an aside, you can do this with Trimble Sketchup - i am assuming that is the program used

it is very very easy to learn

used to be atlast software, then bought over by google , currently owned by trimble

used to be a free version and a paid version

https://mysoftwarefree.com/sketchup-pro-2017-free-download/

this is a link to the last free version as it is no longer available on their site

alternatively, if you know your way round the net, you can easily get and pirate the latest version

you can also get enscape or thearender for FAST renders
i did these for my old boss some years back.

i am saying this to you as you are a confam hardcore DIY nerd

getting the component in the 1 i downloaded was hard for me is these a way to get component like doors and windows
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Person2person:

Yes, it's our usual practice to design first and I have done it for every person that contact me for jobs here and off here. At my busiest time, I may just send a free hand sketch of the intended arrangements.
What if one wants this type of cabinet? Hardwood and rustic.
Will it be more expensive?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
BrickDevo:

"where dem go pound Banga, pounded yam etc? are we supposed to do that in the open?"
this was the question someone asked me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reeefe:

"where dem go pound Banga, pounded yam etc? are we supposed to do that in the open?"
this was the question someone asked me.
Lolz people don't pound yam this days you can use blender, for banga hmmmm .... Rich people have their ways sha
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
BrickDevo:

Yaaay...

But if I'll have an open plan kitchen connected to the living room, I will definitely have another kitchen for frying my oil and others...

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
ceelog:

Those woods might not be available in Nigeria
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
BrickDevo:

It will take a lot of money to maintain such design, i have been made to believe it is only for the rich.... Yay for me too

Not really for the rich but you have to be a super clean and tidy person naturally and your structure with excellent cross ventilation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
toyeoye:

Not really for the rich but you have to be a super clean and tidy person naturally and your structure with excellent cross ventilation.
yes but with the type of food we Africans cook without extractor fan in good ventilated spaces the smell will remain.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
sonnie10:

Those woods might not be available in Nigeria
Even if they are not available, he can use laminate to get that kind of look, just like another layer, most furniture companies use it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2023
decatalyst:

How much is this particular one?

Which particular one exactly?
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2023
BrickDevo:
yes but with the type of food we Africans cook without extractor fan in good ventilated spaces the smell will remain.

Extractor fan is still part of the excellent ventilation I have mentioned
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2023
your best order of your quality tiles
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 2:19am On Feb 06, 2023
toyeoye:

Extractor fan is still part of the excellent ventilation I have mentioned
where will an average Nigerian get the power to power up the extractor n the fan?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 2:20am On Feb 06, 2023
BrickDevo:

Lolz people don't pound yam this days you can use blender, for banga hmmmm .... Rich people have their ways sha
so technically u need good power supply to enjoy an open kitchen.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 2:23am On Feb 06, 2023
please where can I strengthen my 3d design skills on sketch up? my sketch up 2017 can't download components from the 3d warehouse.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 2:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Reeefe:

where will an average Nigerian get the power to power up the extractor n the fan?

If you have checked extractor fans, you will see there are numerous small types that are befitting i.e effective for small spaces, low in voltage and not costly to purchase and run.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2023
toyeoye:

If you have checked extractor fans, you will see there are numerous small types that are befitting i.e effective for small spaces, low in voltage and not costly to purchase and run.

the question is, would there alway be power when u want to cook ur spicy 9ja meal that can choked the world? some of us have fridge that we can't even stock because of power outage
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:02am On Feb 06, 2023
BrickDevo:

Even if they are not available, he can use laminate to get that kind of look, just like another layer, most furniture companies use it.
Coincidentally, today I was at a Costco store and I saw those laminate woods packed in bundles, and I was thinking, what other ways could they be used other than for flooring.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2023
mufutau55:

You never dissapoint.

Hajji M.

Happy new year, Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2023
ceelog:

It will be more expensive...

you can use laminated board for the carcass while we source for imported rustic cabinet doors for the doors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.