Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4431629 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amosblisz: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ok boss

twinskenny:

No it won’t carry those stuff you mentioned…
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by suco01(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
redgem:

Oshey...choke is cheap so, I should spend money for a drum of paint on chokes 😁😁😁🤧🤧🤧... Well, I have left the middle designs for now...maybe when there's spare money, will get the chokes

Choke of 500 for single color cost Abi

If you’re to route the rope light round those design you will spend more.

No vex say I choke mouth for the matter o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
suco01:

Choke of 500 for single color cost Abi

If you’re to route the rope light round those design you will spend more.

No vex say I choke mouth for the matter o

I guess....but I didn't buy single color though... Well, I am leaving it for now cos I don't have that spare money ní...

What you said is same thing the electrician said
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
redgem:

They said it spoils the beauty of the pop... 😁😁😁

Not only the beauty of the POP, but I always think sometimes in feature the installation will be weak and then start rubbing on the POP.
So, I have always prefer the rotating standing fans to distribute the air in support of the ACs. There is always a big result when you combine the ACs and fans.
Just my personal two cents. smiley

Hajji M.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
see u pricing an architect 20k is talking about OVERHAULING. Bro pack well pls

Lol, I bet you've been waiting for this day grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
redgem:

They said it spoils the beauty of the pop... 😁😁😁
If your Palour is big, imagine installing two ceiling fans....
If it's not big, one ceiling fan will spoil the show and it wouldn't reach all corners.
Classy Chandelier, no matter how small brings out the beauty of pop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
mufutau55:

Not only the beauty of the POP, but I always think sometimes in feature the installation will be weak and then start rubbing on the POP.
So, I have always prefer the rotating standing fans to distribute the air in support of the ACs. There is always a big result when you combine the ACs and fans.
My personal two cents. smiley

Hajji M.
An elder has spoken.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lovelynife:
Good afternoon to you all. I am new here.
Please how many cartoon of 40x40 tiles and bag of cement do I need for a room of 12f by 12ft?. I will be grateful if my question is favourably answered
Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3691687/tutorial-how-many-packet-tiles
https://www.nairaland.com/5420029/how-calculate-quantity-tiles-needed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Standing fan do not cover large areas... If the hook is installed before the pop is set, I don't think it should have any effect on the pop
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
bobkezel:

If your Palour is big, imagine installing two ceiling fans....
If it's not big, one ceiling fan will spoil the show and it wouldn't reach all corners.
Classy Chandelier, no matter how small brings out the beauty of pop.

Not thinking of using it in the parlor but in the rooms...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2023
redgem:

Not thinking of using it in the parlor but in the rooms...
Oh, u can use it in the rooms.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2023
redgem:

Standing fan do not cover large areas... If the hook is installed before the pop is set, I don't think it should have any effect on the pop
There are standing fans that covers more areas than the ceiling fans.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timberwolves(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I know there are taxes accompanied by federal government contracts awarded to companies.....can someone enlighten me more on these taxes as per construction and purchase contracts are concerned.....what are the taxes am I as contractor expected to pay n which of taxes are being paid automatically before the contract award from the contract lump sum

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Abbeyb1ack
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2023
redgem:

The hook will eventually worn out.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Well done bro,
twinskenny:
The smart duplex
More pictures

Electrical
Cctv
Video door bell

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2023
bobkezel:

Awon baba nla OX industrial fan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:30am On Apr 14, 2023
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

There is always a big result when you combine the ACs and fans.
Ajeh grin grin you will sleep like baby kiss kiss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temizeee(m): 5:45am On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelynife:
Good afternoon to you all. I am new here.
Please how many cartoon of 40x40 tiles and bag of cement do I need for a room of 12f by 12ft?. I will be grateful if my question is favourably answered
about 7-8 cartons that includes sketching
Cement might vary between 2-3 bags maximum.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bovijean: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello,Good morning everyone
I’m still available for your POP designs
Ceilings
Wall/Tv units
Wall screeding
Wall paneling

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2023
bobkezel:

At the same time? I don't think so though...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2023
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Okay Sir....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2023
Contact us for quality pop design, WhatsApp us on, 09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2023
We are available for ur quality artwork both interior and exterior design WhatsApp us on 09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2023
redgem:

At the same time? I don't think so though...
Even ceiling fans can't cover the whole area. It's only AC that can cover the whole area.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nosa111(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Japa or finish your house project
I know there are people who are over the sea here in this forum. What would you do if you are in this situation?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nosa111:
I know there are people who are over the sea here in this forum. What would you do if you are in this situation?

Find somewhere to go rest your head small.

Nigeria can make you overthink your decisions to the point of regrets.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gigaset: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
How if well fixed,never seen one before
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nosa111:
If you travel on anything other than a legal document that would enable you to work legally ( work permit or green card), it might not be the best idea.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nosa111(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
sonnie10:

If you travel on anything other than a legal document that would enable you to work legally ( work permit or green card), it might not be the best idea.
Travelling with on a legal ground. Through the study route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: checkmatez, rusep and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.