Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386596 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Makamatic: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
redgem:

Learn how to read to understand and not just jump on to respond...

Ok . Then Go and contact him personally .

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
sonnie10:
Hello, are there alternatives for ceiling fan hanger used in pop?

Thought I was the only one who likes ceiling fan on pop....pop guys, electrician all insisted I don't use it, since there are ac units, I should just use standing fan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
redgem:

Thought I was the only one who likes ceiling fan on pop....pop guys, electrician all insisted I don't use it, since there are ac units, I should just use standing fan

Nothing is impossible.

Fan with lesser weight is needed though

Done it on a couple of project

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
twinskenny:

Nothing is impossible.

Fan with lesser weight is needed though

Done it on a couple of project

They said it spoils the beauty of the pop... 😁😁😁
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
redgem:

I must have ceiling fan hanger, there are very beautiful ceiling fans with chandelier that would give the space that grand style of spectacular opulence. Moreover standing fan is too direct and won’t get to all directions at the same time.
Even if I end up not using the hanger for fan, a nice chandelier in that place wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Another 8 stories building collapsed in banana island!!

Who approved this structures!?

I think LASBCA need over hauling..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chijiokefbn: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
somehow:

You can't have peace here like I promised a while back

Until you vomit my money you have eaten for almost 2 years, you can't have this space.

For those who are quick to forget until he strikes again, he's yet to pay me. Disappeared, didn't reach out and remain so.

Just be aware.

Don't let the circle repeat itself.

We all can't be fools all the time. My case should be the last.
You mean he has not paid you after all these years?
Crazy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 1:26am On Apr 13, 2023
As usual Nairaland's resident building fraudster thinks a hiatus will solve his fraud, theft, sabotage and outright criminal problem.

This is a new era .

PLEASE BEWARE of the fraudster prowling on this thread looking for a new mark.

same modus operandi
irreputable facts

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by suco01(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2023
redgem:

Thanks Sir for your response.... It is just a bungalow no decking...

Modified.

Pictures below

Choke/driver is cheap no need moving the light in and out of the ceiling.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Droyal(f): 6:16am On Apr 13, 2023
Good day everyone, please we went to price some woods and we saw saw mill and fadala.

I noticed that the saw mill cut type is smoother/ straight and seems better in length than the fadala.

And the price difference is much too.

Is there any other difference in quality?

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by suco01(m): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2023
michlins:
it's best to do full length which is 38ft. The remaining 3ft can have no significant effect on price.

Just completed this one at Obingwa Aba Abia State this evening. Painting will start tomorrow morning and the price is 1.5ml for 6 by 3 H channels and 1.350ml for 5 by 3 H channels

What is the total liter of water this can carry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2023
suco01:

What is the total liter of water this can carry
it can handle 4000 to 6000 gallons of water.

Four(4) 750 gallons at the top,two to three (2 to 3) 500 gallons at below

They will be arranged as shown below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Stopthecap:
As usual Nairaland's resident building fraudster thinks a hiatus will solve his fraud, theft, sabotage and outright criminal problem.

This is a new era .

PLEASE BEWARE of the fraudster prowling on this thread looking for a new mark.

same modus operandi
irreputable facts

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Gud morning,it's only dat (fadala) may not straight or neat, but it's usually desame qualities even some cases fadala have qualities Dan saw mill, and saw mill is higher in prices than fadala, dats little experience I have on it,
Droyal:
Good day everyone, please we went to price some woods and we saw saw mill and fadala.

I noticed that the saw mill cut type is smoother/ straight and seems better in length than the fadala.

And the price difference is much too.

Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2023
michlins:

We do not use "gallons" as a unit of measurement in Nigeria, so many people here might not understand what you are saying. Why not use a more familiar unit like litres Sir, thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2023
Gud morning followers,
U can now get ur stainless railings and aluminum railings done with (ADEDWARD)
#24,000 per mtrs
With
304 sos turkey pipes
50mm pipes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by suco01(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2023
michlins:

Thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Rany4all:
We do not use "gallons" as a unit of measurement in Nigeria, so many people here might not understand what you are saying. Why not use a more familiar unit like litres Sir, thanks.
over here, what we usually use is gallons as a unit of measurement. But then,one gallon is four(4) litres
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2023
michlins:
over here, what we usually use is gallons as a unit of measurement. But then,one gallon is four(4) litres
so if a galon equals 4litres then what we pay for fuel over here is cheaper compared to usa and uk
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
so if a galon equals 4litres then what we pay for fuel over here is cheaper compared to usa and uk
my own is to do tank stand oh.

Price of petrol no be my field

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2023
suco01:

Choke/driver is cheap no need moving the light in and out of the ceiling.

Oshey...choke is cheap so, I should spend money for a drum of paint on chokes 😁😁😁🤧🤧🤧... Well, I have left the middle designs for now...maybe when there's spare money, will get the chokes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2023
The smart duplex
More pictures

Electrical
Cctv
Video door bell

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2023
twinskenny:
Another 8 stories building collapsed in banana island!!

Who approved this structures!?

I think LASBCA need over hauling..
see u pricing an architect 20k is talking about OVERHAULING. Bro pack well pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all 081-10872080
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonnie10:

I must have ceiling fan hanger, there are very beautiful ceiling fans with chandelier that would give the space that grand style of spectacular opulence. Moreover standing fan is too direct and won’t get to all directions at the same time.
Even if I end up not using the hanger for fan, a nice chandelier in that place wouldn’t hurt.

Too much lights for me 🤣🤣🤣
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
twinskenny:
The smart duplex
More pictures

Electrical
Cctv
Video door bell

Value for money....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AAMTiling(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Need the service of a tiler?

We're available for all your tiling needs.

Call/Whatsapp: O7O6 885 3073

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
money121:

Not at all,
But is FULL PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY NOW!!
If you pay for tfare before we visit your site for measurement the money is refundable i don't think that should be issue so far you patronize us

I used to supply Roofing wood to sites even before payment.

Until two different people showed me shege.. I was almost begging for my own money.

Since then I stopped.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
KolaShangOne:

I used to supply Roofing wood to sites even before payment.

Until two different people showed me shege.. I was almost begging for my own money.

Since then I stopped.
Better we no go jam agbako

FULL PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY OR CHECK OTHER VENDOR
SHIKENA
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
see u pricing an architect 20k is talking about OVERHAULING. Bro pack well pls

See u punching below the belt!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
44chux:

See u punching below the belt!
I don’t even understand what he is saying

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lovelynife(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good afternoon to you all. I am new here.
Please how many cartoon of 40x40 tiles and bag of cement do I need for a room of 12f by 12ft?. I will be grateful if my question is favourably answered

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.