Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399527 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2023
opes:

Oh..thinking it will be hard getting land in hectare at Eniosa.

The pricing will make it hard not that it is unavailable.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2023
We are available for you anytime anyday on varieties of aluminum
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Hello sir. I sent you an email regarding this.
Sorry, I got busy .
Send #1.035M
That is #330k x 3 = #990k
Additional #45k transportation
The 3 doors will be delivered to your site same business day.
Regards.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Reeefe:

what is the EIA REPORT?
Environmental impact assessment report.
It is conducted by town planners.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2023
sonnie10:

Sorry, I got busy .
Send #1.035M
That is #330k x 3 = #990k
Additional #45k transportation
The 3 doors will be delivered to your site same business day.
Regards.
Sent. Notified you on your email.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ojeniyi123(f): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Do you want to site a good borehole on your premises?
Reach us now for your
Geophysics and borehole drilling
Call/ WhatsApp 09032355652

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Hello sir. I sent you an email regarding this.
Payment received for the 3 doors including transportation.
The 3 doors will be delivered today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kk0nsults: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Reeefe:

would each building be approved individually if the design is similar? or there is a bulk approval package?
It’s Bulk approval .
Assessment for 1 unit and multiply by total number of buildings on the layout.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2023
RockOfAgesAlumi:
We are available for you anytime anyday on varieties of aluminum
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks

Send me WhatsApp message chief
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kk0nsults: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Reeefe:

what is the EIA REPORT?
Environmental Impact Assessment

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AAMTiling(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2023
TGIF.

We're still available for all your tiling needs.
* Wall tiling
* Floor tiling
* Interior
* Exterior tiling
* Swimming pool tiling etc

Call or Whatsapp: O7068853073

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2023
bolu1986:

Send me WhatsApp message chief
Good morning sir
WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Vocals:

Developing area in both state 400k /plot

With 22hrs light all round the year expect for repairs which doesn't exceed 24hrs blackout...

400k per plot? That should be a remote area not close to city or major town
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 4 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.245 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
AAMTiling:
TGIF.

We're still available for all your tiling needs.
* Wall tiling
* Floor tiling
* Interior
* Exterior tiling
* Swimming pool tiling etc

Call or Whatsapp: O7068853073

Remove this second picture bro. It doesn't speak well of your service. Man to Man advice

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by princeabdul(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
UC92:
Good evening Great Nairalanders.
Ready to receive quotes from any interested Window fabricator for the fabrication of the above transom windows.
Specifications;
5mm Dark reflective glass
stainless rails for protector placed horizontally @ 150mm c/c.
All black frames.
No net.

Any successful bidder must be ready to work on site.
1mx 1m=55000Ă—12=660000

600x900=33000Ă—8=264000

600x1400
=46000
1.2x1.9=125000Ă—10=1250000

450x2.1=62000Ă—2=124000

820x 2.6m=150.000Ă—1=150000

TOTAL=#2494000

Call/WhatsApp- 08131897924

Twitter - @mr_topson

Email- Oladosuabdulsamiu@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your quality floor tiles here with affordable price

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pragmatistm(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Learn how to repair your house wall paint. Do it yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-b44V2DPqs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Sent. Notified you on your email.
Hello Sir,
The 3 doors have been delivered to your site.
Please call your site manager to confirm.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
topsy23:

400k per plot? That should be a remote area not close to city or major town
35 mins drive to challenge ib, 45-50mins drive to Lagos, 45-50mins drive to abeokuta
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I’m trying to locate the architect so I can purchase a copy.

It originated from a Facebook post.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
sonnie10:

Hello Sir,
The 3 doors have been delivered to your site.
Please call your site manager to confirm.
Delivered. Thank you sir.
It’s being sold for 400k in abk and the 4ft is currently being sold for 450k, 5” frame. Worse still, they replace the engine of the keys with inferior ones.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrOkenwa:

Delivered. Thank you sir.
It’s being sold for 400k in abk and the 4ft is currently being sold for 450k, 5” frame. Worse still, they replace the engine of the keys with inferior ones.
You are right. The company told me that I should be careful so they don’t switch the keys and engine because it is very expensive. They said something like #150k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vocals:
35 mins drive to challenge ib, 45-50mins drive to Lagos, 45-50mins drive to abeokuta

Ooooh okay

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Vocals:

Looks like a place close to sagamu interchange, to fulfill those commute times you mentioned .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nasire(m): 4:09am On Jul 15, 2023
PROPERTY FOR SALE
HALF PLOT SALE FENCE WITH GATE WITH FINISHED 3BEDROOM AT THE FRONT, AND OTHER 3BEDROOM SET BACK THAT HAS BEEN BUILD TO THE ROOFING LEVEL WITH PREPAID METER, AT MOPOL JUNCTION A BUSTOP AWAY FROM AYOBO BRIDGE RIVER JORDAN STREET

@10M ASKING
9M NET

DOCUMENT Family RECEIPT/ SURVEY

VIDEOS AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP: 08156703923

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Unrelated post but I need assistance to locate my mum stranded in Egypt airport. Her destination is Canada but she got stranded at Egypt airport during stopover and missed her connecting flight. Her phone is off now but she said the officials were speaking Arabic and weren't of help when asked to give them phone. I've contacted Nigerian embassy and the Egypt air and await response but need more ideas and assistance in locating her since she would still be within the airport as she can't clear immigration.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2023
gbadexy:
Unrelated post but I need assistance to locate my mum stranded in Egypt airport. Her destination is Canada but she got stranded at Egypt airport during stopover and missed her connecting flight. Her phone is off now but she said the officials were speaking Arabic and weren't of help when asked to give them phone. I've contacted Nigerian embassy and the Egypt air and await response but need more ideas and assistance in locating her since she would still be within the airport as she can't clear immigration.
Sorry to hear about your mum’s ordeal. I would say don’t panic. Instead of waiting, your best would be to go to the airport. Flight to Egypt would not be too expensive. At this point , I believe what they are waiting for is when a flight from that airline going to Nigeria would be available, then they will put her in it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2023
sonnie10:

Sorry to hear about your mum’s ordeal. I would say don’t panic. Instead of waiting, your best would be to go to the airport. Flight to Egypt would not be too expensive. At this point , I believe what they are waiting for is when a flight from that airline going to Nigeria would be available, then they will put her in it.
Ok sir. Thanks for the information.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2023
rmx:

Looks like a place close to sagamu interchange, to fulfill those commute times you mentioned .

It's 30mins drive to SGM

For Ogun State, it's around foursquare camp Ajebo
While Oyo state, its after Idi-ayunre LGA office, and both are 20 mins drive across each state
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2023
gbadexy:

Contact the airline first. if she missed the flight due to delays from the first flight, they will book her into the next available flight or a different flight operated by another carrier as long as the first and second leg are operated by the same airline.

If her documents have irregularities and they refused her on the next flight, they'll probably fly her back to Lagos on their next available flight.

I missed my flight in January and it cost me an additional 1.3M for a family of 5 and the next available flight was 3 days later.

Good luck locating her.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Nero2424:

Contact the airline first. if she missed the flight due to delays from the first flight, they will book her into the next available flight or a different flight operated by another carrier as long as the first and second leg are operated by the same airline.

If her documents have irregularities and they refused her on the next flight, they'll probably fly her back to Lagos on their next available flight.

Good luck locating her.
The airline aren't picking calls. I think it's human error from her side that she couldn't locate the proper terminal somewhat.
Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joetoocute, Stamford007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.