Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386626 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Congratulations.
Thanks boss mi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
New arrival from Zenith Architectural Hardware LLC
Armored security double casted Iron external door
6 feet width
7 feet height
Double opening
Life time warranty
Price #700k

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Alkanelly:

How much are these doors
Garman door 3ft 130k
4ft 275k

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Been months I visited here... couldn't do without it before...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Back in ibadan for another project

CCTV
Whole house audio
Video door bell
Fire alarm

Installations for this beautiful duplex.

Elebu resident need to protest to the government office cause the road in there is damn bad chai.

08051355133/ 08035153923

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zanshi: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello does anyone know where i can get this wood in large quantities like 600pcs
It's like a type of Plywood called 4x4

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bestalu(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good evening house,do forget bestalu give u nothing but d best aluminium windows u need all kind
Casement window with burglary
Sliding window with burglary
Casement window without burglary
Sliding window without burglary
Toilet doors
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good day house

Pls house how much per sqm POP

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tochex101(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
twinskenny:

CCTV
Whole house audio
Video door bell
Fire alarm

Elebu resident need to protest to the government office cause the road in there is damn bad chai.

08051355133/ 08035153923
This front facade is very interesting.....pls can we get a closer/clearer shot..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kk0nsults: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tochex101:

This front facade is very interesting.....pls can we get a closer/clearer shot..
Looks nice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
twinskenny:

CCTV
Whole house audio
Video door bell
Fire alarm

08051355133/ 08035153923

We really shouldn’t have to protest but we do.

That the sitting governor is an engineer makes it more laughable.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
For those with clothes dryer, how did you handle the venting through the wall?

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
otedola1:
Good day house

Pls house how much per sqm POP

We presently working around Bodija

Rate start from 8500 depending on design

Let’s talk sir 07088534661

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tochex101:

We take better picture Tommorow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2023
Good morning my people of Nairaland customer and friends I hail you all
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Here is available South Africa bricks which you can use for fence, Pilar, internal and external wall etc very affordable we are doing promo now , try to get your now , we are capable of delivery before payment but within Lagos only etc new offload

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bovijean: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Good morning everyone
I’m still available for your POP designs
Classy and neat jobs as always

WhatsApp 081…4462…1992

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2023
bolu1986:

We presently working around Bodija

Rate start from 8500 depending on design

Let’s talk sir 07088534661

Materials is available already, how much u charge for Sqm?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nurd(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2023
Blessedsunny2:

Garman door 3ft 130k
4ft 275k

Any other sample for that 130k door?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2023
otedola1:

Materials is available already, how much u charge for Sqm?
My charges start from 1800 depending on the design

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
nurd:

Any other sample for that 130k door?
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed Sam building materials
3ft doors

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Electric security fence powered with solar

Not expensive! Issue of Powered solved..

Call or WhatsApp 08051355133/ 08035153923

Installations video on my WhatsApp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

We really shouldn’t have to protest but we do.

That the sitting governor is an engineer makes it more laughable.

Heard the community wanted to do it but the governor said no… don’t know how true

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Tochex101:

here you go

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Blessed sunny global investment home of building materials
Tile dealer blessed sunny

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
twinskenny:

Heard the community wanted to do it but the governor said no… don’t know how true

I didn’t hear that either.

There was a rumor last year that the owner of iCast Schools was going to do it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tochex101(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
twinskenny:
here you go
Mercí.....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
My thoughts exactly on the lesson learned in hindsight having travelled with Egypt air I resolved never again. Their staff in Egypt mistreat and are disrespectful to their black customers imagine waiting over 8 hours to be given a hotel that was not cleaned with bodily fluid soiled everywhere. Their staff found it fully and were laughing.

It was my first time using a non European or Non North American flight and I will not do it again.

gbadexy:

From hindsight, I should have located other families or more reassuring looking people traveling to her destination and paired her with them or at least introduce them so that she can tag along and observe how they navigate there.
While ensuring she had enough data, I didn't check the battery level or ensured the charger is within easy reach in the waist bag with her documents.
More solid arrangement should have been made to cover the stages during the stopover.
Definitely no traveling alone for elderly people especially if it involves stop over.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
gabbytabby:
My thoughts exactly on the lesson learned in hindsight having travelled with Egypt air I resolved never again. Their staff in Egypt mistreat and are disrespectful to their black customers imagine waiting over 8 hours to be given a hotel that was not cleaned with bodily fluid soiled everywhere. Their staff found it fully and were laughing.

It was my first time using a non European or Non North American flight and I will not do it again.

We were all traumatised. My mom flashes back periodically. Her experience were even more sordid than we expected but we thank God Almighty.
A friend told me they were sending those without return ticket back to Nigeria that same day. My mom said the shuttle operator held on to her passport and didn't want to collect payment until she created a scene that her passport is her property before their officials intervened and took them to another space to wait.
They were dropped at the tarmac and had to find there way to the terminal for connecting flight operated by the same Egypt air
I have always viewed the Arabs as wicked and less than human in relation to blacks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
toluxa1:
Good morning. Please I need assistance from the professionals. My Dad is a missionary and they are planning to build a rural church in a village somewhere so they are trying to calculate the number of blocks they will need. I told him I will ask here.
It's just a flat building measuring 7 x 14 meters. Let's say 3 coaches for foundation. By my rough Calc, height will be 3.6m. There will be just one small room at the very back of the building like a store. Please if anyone can use these little info to give me an estimate of how many blocks they will require, I'll appreciate.
Thanks

For the Church let him budget-1500 blocks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Blessedsunny2:

Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed Sam building materials
3ft doors
Can you supply 4 pieces of the first picture at the price of #130k. I will pay and pick up tomorrow.
I believe it is iron ( copper cast) door? Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
gbadexy:

We were all traumatised. My mom flashes back periodically. Her experience were even more sordid than we expected but we thank God Almighty.
A friend told me they were sending those without return ticket back to Nigeria that same day. My mom said the shuttle operator held on to her passport and didn't want to collect payment until she created a scene that her passport is her property before their officials intervened and took them to another space to wait.
They were dropped at the tarmac and had to find there way to the terminal for connecting flight operated by the same Egypt air
I have always viewed the Arabs as wicked and less than human in relation to blacks.

This description fits their system of operations. I would rather trek than patronize that airline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (3667) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.