Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391254 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2023
And as usual, I delivered again. This time, it's Asaba

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
A beautiful weekend it is..

We are available for your pop & wall screeding.

07088534661 WhatsApp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kk0nsults: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Contact us for your Architectural Designs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
A several months ago, we started the construction of 6 shops.
Gbadexy delivered the paints for the shops and today, we can gladly tell you all that we've rented all the shops out
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nadingo: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Born2conquer:
Gbadexy delivered the paints for the shops and today, we can gladly tell you all that we've rented all the shops out
Bravo. Congratulations sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nadingo:
Bravo. Congratulations sir

We are more than motivated to start the construction of student hostels. The best of the best
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Use 1:2:4 mix ratio pls.

gandkiss:
@Aforxy,
pls what should be the ratio mix for a gate pillar post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Congratulations.

Born2conquer:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Born2conquer:
Congratulations sir.
Multi storey mega plaza to come by God's grace.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2023
michlins:
And as usual, I delivered again. This time, it's Asaba
Well done. You are the Baba in this area

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 2:34am On Aug 20, 2023
sonnie10:

Well done. You are the Baba in this area
thanks. Hopefully, I will be able to run your own job whenever you're ready
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2023
michlins:
thanks. Hopefully, I will be able to run your own job whenever you're ready
sure
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Reeefe:

1:3:4 wouldn't be bad

Thanks.
1pan of cement
3 pans of sharp sand and
4 pans of granite.?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Aforxzy:
Use 1:2:4 mix ratio pls.

Thanks Ma,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2023
GOOD MORNING HOUSE, HAPPY SUNDAY TODAY,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Born2conquer:

Congrat!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=gandkiss post=125229376][/quote]

Get the right interpretations of those ratios o. I doubt your interpretations are accurate.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2023
gandkiss:

Thanks.
1pan of cement
3 pans of sharp sand and
4 pans of granite.?

1 bag cement

6 pans sharpsand

8 pans granite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Coiner: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2023
michlins:
honestly there's no way I can answer this question because I don't know what you agreed upon. If he did a separate foundation casting for the tank stand,he will by default be the one that will install as he doesn't have a choice. But if it happens that he did it on ground,both of you will have to find a common ground if you didn't tell him prior that he will have to install

Good morning bro. Regarding the tank discourse, is there a regulation guiding how and where this overhead tanks will be mounted when you share a close boundary with the next building.

My neighbor just mounted his and it towers directly above my masters bedroom, so close to the fence we share.

Two scenarios plays in my head whenever I stare at it: Water trickling down and into my compound when the tank gets full and the possibility of those tanks falling over down the years and causing damage.

From your experience Sir, how best do I approach this please?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Coiner:

Good morning bro. Regarding the tank discourse, is there a regulation guiding how and where this overhead tanks will be mounted when you share a close boundary with the next building.

My neighbor just mounted his and it towers directly above my masters bedroom, so close to the fence we share.

Two scenarios plays in my head whenever I stare at it: Water trickling down and into my compound when the tank gets full and the possibility of those tanks falling over down the years and causing damage.

From your experience Sir, how best do I approach this please?
when doing a tank stand,I ensure I place it at a place where the over fill will not disturb the owners or their neighbours. If your neighbour tank spills water into your own house (compound) even. You can ask him to remove the tank stand because his convenience should not inconvenient others

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Good day house. I made this thread for the step by step process of doing a precast parapet also known as concrete facial board. using a 3 step design.

https://www.nairaland.com/7797374/construction-precast-parapet-facial-board#125230412

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Coiner: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
michlins:
when doing a tank stand,I ensure I place it at a place where the over fill will not disturb the owners or their neighbours. If your neighbour tank spills water into your own house (compound) even. You can ask him to remove the tank stand because his convenience should not inconvenient others

Thanks bro. How much would do an 18ft steel now? Two 1,000ltr tanks..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Coiner:

Thanks bro. How much would do an 18ft steel now? Two 1,000ltr tanks..
budget like 400k

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Reeefe:

1 bag cement

6 pans sharpsand

8 pans granite

Thank you for the clarification
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AAMTiling(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Still available...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
hello house please does anyone have an idea how many blocks would a 10 Tyre tipper of sand be able to mould
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
hello house please does anyone have an idea how many blocks would a 10 Tyre tipper of sand be able to mould ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Reeefe:
hello house please does anyone have an idea how many blocks would a 10 Tyre tipper of sand be able to mould ?
In the East, the type of tipper they use for sand is the size of 911 Mercedes. For that you will need about 10 bags of cement for the whole sand.
1 bag of cement will produce about 30 hollow 9 inches blocks are ( Hand mold)
Therefore 10 bags of cement will give 10 x 30 = 300 blocks.
This is the quantity of blocks you will get from a trip of sand.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2023
Good morning Professionals.
We are here for your Waterproofing and Concrete Floors.

Krafom_Engineering

Have a Fruitful Week.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2023
Value paints homes of quality and eco-friendly.

We offer you a free quotation.

We offer you free delivery.

WhatsApp 08163862804 today lets us bring quality paints to your doorstep.

A trial will confuse you to want to do business with us all time.

We are not a roadside Paint mixer we are a standard organization with years of experience in the industry.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2023
Still ur favorite art work Whatsapp via 09058432795.08165523784.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theanchor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.