Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,796 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4505846 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (3695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na Wa oo
So no new ground ? Not surprising. No more diasporan money, no more 419, no more fakes.
Went to Mega chicken the other day, and they have a signboard for you. For everyones benefit, this was thesame place Bosun conducts some of his meetings, with his wife in attendance. Abi na lie ?

n3xt:

Yes I'm now a welder. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am surprised there is no date there, show is the date and then lets see if it was before November 2015 ?
Again, clearly no common sense. I told you before that the previous survey was incorrect. Why worry about my stuff, I wonder if that Chateuu in the bush has a survey, consent or any C of O etc.

How many people have cursed you ?
How many times have you slept police cell ?
How many clients have been happy with your work, apart from the Chateue in the bush ? grin
When will you start eating rice with meat again, maybe those curses have started to work.
When will you turn your life around ?
How many people are you owing money ?
Do you sleep well like this ? No new site, just new burglary !

Clearly, you have a lot to ponder in your life, stop worrying about others.

[quote author=n3xt post=46760863][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Facts

This was sent on the 14th of July, my documentation was dated in November.
We can see that this guy is running on empty barrels.

n3xt:

#Fact Not Fairy Tales

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
mavverick:
Na Wa oo
So no new ground ? Not surprising. No more diasporan money, no more 419, no more fakes.
Went to Mega chicken the other day, and they have a signboard for you. For everyones benefit, this was thesame place Bosun conducts some of his meetings, with his wife in attendance. Abi na lie ?

is that the mega Chicken in Ikota Area?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yes o baba, this is what Bosun Shoyoye has caused oo.
Can you imagine, husband and wife 419 combo !!

3strikes:

is that the mega Chicken in Ikota Area?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
shocked
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
So you beat the wrong person and the person keep coming back everyday to tell you bros you never beat me today o....... grin grin grin

BTW @Agarawu this one wey we no see or hear from you again so....Lanicky your babe don win the 50k? Come buy boys beers o

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
agarawu23:
hahahahhahahha lol

I saw your votes thanks cool you can use all your id's to vote wink

she was flagging banners and pictures here which I never did. She followed my post to this thread to stalk me. I am soliciting votes as a member of this thread and I will Appreciate if I can get. tho I ain't forcing ppl and that's why I ain't mentioning monikers to avoid derailing this thread.

I respect those who took their time to vote for me. Respect cool

Hope you saw my vote too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
There will still be a lot of threads that i will write up, like i said the dossier is nearly done and readers on NL have not read or seen anything yet. There is still more to come.

The other day he came to me crying, i should have just told you to go and hog a transformer or drink acid self !! I dont know why i was nice to you.

Shebi, this was Egun who didnt give you any job and only has pictures that we post, mine will be coming up soon. just be on the lookout.

n3xt:

And I left a prayer for you, good man and you cannot say a simple amen.

May God reward you a billion fold the way you treated me on your project. Simple enough.

I really don't want this but it seems you're just been petty and I keep wandering over what.

You think if we to go to government today, I'll be finding excuses of not been around, blah blah blah.

Need I remind you of the facts here:

1. I'm not government who stamped your drawing. So if you think it's fake, let's go mee the government. That I'm paying you is just a matter of time you'll understand not all meal should be devoured because I am giving you my sweat to eat. And oogun alaaru o ki ngbe.

2. I'm not the one who resized your building from 7 flats that you built to 4 flat that you presented despite whatever you say that I'm the one who asked you to do it. You could as well say I'm the one who asked you to put the 7th flat since I'm going to pay for it.

3. I'm not the one who built on government acquisition despite coming back to show us how night has turned into day. It's the miracle we are all familiar with. But that doesn't change the irrefutable facts that you were building on government drainage and part of the land/band is still under acquisition which led to consent failure. I didn't ask you. You just broke the news even though it doesn't concern me.

4. I've tried to make peace with you through apologies and everything and anything even though I knew the truth that you were not sincere in all your dealings. Yet you won't let go.

Na God I take beg you, leave me alone na. 5 weeks come and collect the next payment for your fake building plan approval. I won't renege on the promise.

Just let me be. Don't worry about the ground I broke and the ones I didn't.

Get busy with your own life.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
-
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
The fact that I'm not even a customer is weighing in heavily on the minds of prospective clients who email me to confirm that I'm just not a disgruntled client grin

And all he has to do is apologize and my daily beatings will cease but for pride cheesy

Yes yes I know, this thread is meant for blah blah blah..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
@ agarawu @ egunmojagi , please help me . The mavverick on this forum . Is he a white man ?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
@AZUH

I am from Agbor in Delta State grin
AZUH:
@ agarawu @ egunmojagi , please help me . The mavverick on this forum . Is he a white man ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
AZUH:
you always bring smiles to my face...bravo sir lmao

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Justbusiness: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Anybody know Ajala Okin street Sagamu Ogun state very well?.............Abi make we start to they call IG and interpol again?...... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
@mavverick . You are from AGbor in delta state ? Who is bosun ? Is he a yahoo boy ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
twinskenny:
you always bring smiles to my face...bravo sir lmao

He does, doesn't he cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
AZUH:
@mavverick . You are from AGbor in delta state ? Who is bosun ? Is he a yahoo boy ?

Lol
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
EgunMogaji:

He does, doesn't he cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pass Yahoo Boy
Shina Rambo level, just no dey carry gun.

AZUH:

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
-
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
@mavverick are you serious ? So you are his mugu ? I pick race oh

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skimanski(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
AZUH:
@mavverick are you serious ? So you are his mugu ? I pick race oh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are one of the unique figures in here

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tormentor !
#ReduceFraud
#Reduce419
#StopQuackBuilders
#StopStealingMaterials

skimanski:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
-
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
AZUH.....are you for real? .......ROFL.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
skimanski:

azuh is one funny guy wow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skimanski(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
n3xt:

At 33, I'm not surprised cos this is expect from overgrown babies.

I'm off to bed. Clean up the floor when you're done. And don't forget your diapers boy.

I'm off to Thamesmead.

Ahhh!!! Oga you've gone too far here man. I taught this guy was once your client. Now calling him 33 even if he is, that's just disrespectful. bros you are falling for the trap. the idea is to get you to respond more and make people see you as someone that has poor customer relation. Bros forget all these oo!! its already too bad from the way i see it here, you're making it worse by adding insult to the defense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
skimanski:

Ahhh!!! Oga you've gone too far here man. I taught this guy was once your client. Now calling him 33 even if he is, that's just disrespectful. bros you are falling for the trap. the idea is to get you to respond more and make people see you as someone that has poor customer relation . Bros forget all these oo!! its already too bad from the way i see it here, you're making it worse by adding insult to the defense.

Oga Skimanski you dey spoil market now grin

#HeMayKissTheRing

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (3695) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: twinskenny(m), acorntree(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.