Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433683 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
mufutau55:
Oga @Biztech05, thank you for another lovely work. You have provided me another area for “Owambe parties” and other recreational events on a full plot of land.
We shall do the painting later with probably the Epoxy paints you suggested.
Thanks for suggesting the water plumbing and all the electrical works unto the area.
We shall use the color on the pics below.
You are highly recommended. It is nice working with a professional. Thanks again.

Hajji M.

Thanks so much sir for your accolade. And for allowing us to be part of ASABARI FAMILIES.
Thank you sir Father’s of Engr’s

Biztech Consult.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
boyestick:
Please house,how can i resolve this discoloration on the wall,no single water pipe in that side,no toilet ,no basin but this wall changed colour like it has water ingress.thank you for your help
Condensation, your AC is the problem there, however a simple bleach solution can kill the algae.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Hatesin:

His problems are as follows:
1) Joblessness
2) Incompetence
3) Envy
4) Frustration etc

Smiles.

Visaclick, in this job you’re going to face loving, caring, complex, unpredictable, highly irritable and emotionally charged clients.
Equip yourself with creative problem-solving skills to come up with solutions, generate new ideas, find unlikely perspectives, and evaluate and produce effective solutions.

You need to always put in your best at all time. You don’t know who’s watching!

Don’t be like me o!

==============

I’m currently on a 42 unit apartment project owned by one man who introduced himself to me as “highly irritable person.”

The goal of the project is to deliver a 42 unit apartment without compromises and within budget and not to teach a grown-up man how to live his life.

Always focus on the ball!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Lama again

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 4:40am On Sep 29, 2023
n3xt:

Smiles.

Visaclick, in this job you’re going to face loving, caring complex, unpredictable, highly irritable and emotionally charged clients.
Equip yourself with creative problem-solving skills to come up with solutions, generate new ideas, find unlikely perspectives, and evaluate and produce effective solutions.

Don’t be like me o!

==============

I’m currently on a 42 unit apartment project owned by one man who introduced himself to me as “highly irritable person.”

The goal of the project is to deliver a 42 unit apartment without compromises and within budget
and not to teach a grown-up man how to live his life.

I don't think anyone believes these stories any longer. You will have to change tactic

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2023
42 UNIT APARTMENT PROJECT.

Please who on earth will believe such LIES?

This is just another desperate LIE of a well-known fraudster/Yahoo boy.

Don't be DECEIVED.

ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYBODY HERE PUBLICLY.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2023
Itsrm:

I don't think anyone believes these stories any longer. You will have to chance tactic

Wahala for person wey dey look for internet validation.

Morning chairman!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2023
ladyteeks:
Drop your details if you do POP designs- Ikorodu location

If am not too late.

Call or Whatsapp : 09122348437

https://www.nairaland.com/6534100/interior-design-project/2#106696723
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2023
n3xt:

Smiles.

Visaclick, in this job you’re going to face loving, caring complex, unpredictable, highly irritable and emotionally charged clients.

Don’t be like me o!

==============

The goal of the project is to deliver a 42 unit apartment without compromises and within budget and not to teach a grown-up man how to live his life.

Stop saying what you are not ….

If you are actually handling 42 units as u claimed then pay up your debt!!! No need to sugar coat anyone where

A lot of client don’t do a simple search before given out contract I noticed…

Look at the acclaimed architect abusing his client! Not once not twice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2023
redgem:
Interior designers in the house....please why do you all run away from black tiles?

Run keeh!!?
From something that's easy to maintain✓
Something that would spare the cleaner from countless cleaning, allowing space owners more time to enjoy their space✓
Something that offers a sense of elegance in any space✓

I'd recommend it a thousand times to my clients (But clients have their own preference).
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Itsrm:

I don't think anyone believes these stories any longer. You will have to chance tactic

Don’t be surprise someone will still fall for him !

Mr somehow didn’t read all his past atrocities before handling him another contract….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2023
bolu1986:

Don’t be surprise someone will still fall for him !

Mr somehow didn’t read all his past atrocities before handling him another contract….

He did but he thought he deserves another chance. I can only hope no one else falls victim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2023
lga23:
Hi guys, I need an interior designer for a project in Ibadan please. any suggestions or anyone here offering this service? Thanks.

Your Best Bet Sir.✓

Call or Whatsapp zero9122348437

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Itsrm:

I don't think anyone believes these stories any longer. You will have to change tactic
Muchecheche, it is called bait, hook, that a Fisherman puts in his hook to lure the innocent fishes to be captured by the fisherman, 42 flats, 1000 flats, 1 billion flats under construction and yet cannot settle his debts with his aggrieved clients, always coming here with bulshit irrelevant, unsubstantiated,
Unsolicited Oluwole stories to lure innocent people, it is just a question of time before disaster, Tragedy will strike the wicked, it shall never be well with the wicked regardless of how long it takes unless the wicked genuinely repents and restitute, nonsense and his useless stories angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Good morning from people of Nairaland
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Muchecheche, it is called bait, hook, that a Fisherman puts in his hook to lure the innocent fishes to be captured by the fisherman, 42 flats, 1000 flats, 1 billion flats under construction and yet cannot settle his debts with his aggrieved clients, always coming here with bulshit irrelevant, unsubstantiated,
Unsolicited Oluwole stories to lure innocent people, it is just a question of time before disaster, Tragedy will strike the wicked, it shall never be well with the wicked regardless of how long it takes unless the wicked genuinely repents and restitute, nonsense and his useless stories angry

That guy needs psychiatric evaluation. He is not normal.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2023
I refused to be tempted to show off. Back in the days, that was norm.

When people don’t know they speculate 🌚

Barka Jimoh to the AngelicBeing

===============

Na money I no get BUT projects “The thing dey ”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2023
42 apartment sound so unbelievable!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2023
If man be God, people like us will be on the street pushing cart 🌚
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2023
ladyteeks:
What is the rate for POP and Wall screeding per sqm in Lagos?

•Pop
Materials inclusive ₦7k - ₦8,500 per Sqm (Depending on designs & Total Sqm area)

Without materials ₦1,500 - ₦2,500max (Depending on designs, Location & total sqm area)

•Screeding
Materials inclusive ₦1k - ₦2K (depends on Total Volume area)

Without Materials ₦400 - ₦700 (depends on Total Sqm area & Location)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2023
What is the current price of sand to lekki area?

30 ton china truck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2023
This is how it will end.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO WITH PROCEEDS YOU OBTAINED UNDER FALSE PRETENCE, YOU WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO BEG FOR HELP FROM THE SAME VICTIMS YOU STOLE FROM.

MAKE GOOD USE OF YOUR YOUTHFUL AGE. TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2023
Any carpenter available for door frames?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
boyestick:
Please house,how can i resolve this discoloration on the wall,no single water pipe in that side,no toilet ,no basin but this wall changed colour like it has water ingress.thank you for your help

That AC looks like the culprit… the water leakage moisture from it may be causing it.

Hajji M

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
visaclick:
look at them, always bragging online about how they are the richest tribe in Nigeria but see where person dey stay. It you don’t pay my money nah ogun go punish your life and you will never see anything good infact you will die inside that proverty that you are in. Low life idiot that made me burn fuel for nothing.

I doubt if anyone would want to patronise you here seeing this.
so unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
UC92:

I doubt if anyone would want to patronise you here seeing this.
so unfortunate.

He is a quack.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
We are still available for ur urgent delivery, for quality art work design, window hood, pillars and parapet design contact us 08165523784

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pop & wall screeding

We are available presently around Ibadan.

Clean installations

WhatsApp 07088534661

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QuestionMan016: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
The four room bedsitter I plan to build for my elder brother,we are considering a circular shaped or egg shaped house,we need something different and remember most houses in Nigeria are the normal rectangular shape house.

I plan to beautiful this building after construction with flowers and some trees.We will also drill borehole.

I am already making arrangements and today I informed my friend (an Hausa guy that has been doing many labor job for me,he and his brothers are into bricklaying job as well.

Remember hausa laborers are cheaper to hire and also I have plan to buy a water tank that we will use to store water for working,We will start with 500 block first, because we want to also use block to raise a little fence to warn our neighbour who is giving us headaches by trespassing Into our land.

I'm just respecting their old age not that I'm afraid of them,I will invite the community people to mention the land and we will dig hole to set foundation blocks for fence first .

Please connect me with any architect in Benin city, specifically around Benin Agbor road where the project is located.

One contacted me from nairaland and he's base in Lagos,I want someone who reside in Benin city.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QuestionMan016: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nairalanders connect me to an affordable architecture in Benin city.I need a circular or egg shaped house design on a 50 /100 feet land.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
QuestionMan016:
The four room bedsitter I plan to build for my elder brother,we are considering a circular shaped or egg shaped house,we need something different and remember most houses in Nigeria are the normal rectangular shape house.

I plan to beautiful this building after construction with flowers and some trees.We will also drill borehole.

I am already making arrangements and today I informed my friend (an Hausa guy that has been doing many labor job for me,he and his brothers are into bricklaying job as well.

Remember hausa laborers are cheaper to hire and also I have plan to buy a water tank that we will use to store water for working,We will start with 500 block first, because we want to also use block to raise a little fence to warn our neighbour who is giving us headaches by trespassing Into our land.

I'm just respecting their old age not that I'm afraid of them,I will invite the community people to mention the land and we will dig hole to set foundation blocks for fence first .

Please connect me with any architect in Benin city, specifically around Benin Agbor road where the project is located.

One contacted me from nairaland and he's base in Lagos,I want someone who reside in Benin city.

You can pick a reliable architect from any location to deliver the building plan n structural plan . Then get an engineer/contractor in benin to execute the plan.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 5:00am On Sep 30, 2023
Chat 08099212590 for a door frames and architraves
ladyteeks:
Any carpenter available for door frames?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.