Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385075 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
n3xt:

Baba, there are no small projects. It’s just a pity the way Naija dey run things.

U get the point
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
rotecch77:

I wonder oo

No need u wonder. Na big toy u carry come fo foundation so. Na big man u be

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Roytimidgreat: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Na cut and join engineering you dey do here oo.

n3xt:
Before Meets Now

GV by NextHome

#tyrolean

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Roytimidgreat: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
I smell lies.

n3xt:

Nice toys! Having good tools and equipments handy makes a whole lot of difference.

I got a mini dumper in my upcoming project and a small concrete batching plant is being considered.

I checked out the hoist/gantry on Sunday. We will be working on 17 units of multi-floor buildings.
h

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Roytimidgreat:
Na cut and join engineering you dey do here oo.

And this is the result of the cut and join 😂😂

Share this with una peep nau, make I hear comment. This is not for the small boys though 🌚

=======

We actually used 8 bars of 20mm to prepare the columns used in the cut and join project 😂

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Reeefe:

No need u wonder. Na big toy u carry come fo foundation so. Na big man u be
Lolzz
Big man ? I be penny- penny builder.
Actually I owns this toy since 2019 but I just purchased the digital one.
But the project is Big small shaa
*600 capacity Royal banquet Hall.
*3 floors modern Eatery with gym house, medium hall for Elite and many more.

Cost about 300M

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
rotecch77:

Lolzz

Cost about 300M

Drop your tithe 🌚
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
gbadexy:

I don't have pictures but I've supplied matte emulsion applied on tyrolean and it came out well.

How much is this??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
n3xt:

How much is this??
Matte is N33000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
gbadexy:

Matte is N33000

Ok. Is it possible to get special colours? We need just very few quantity of Blue and Yellow for now.

=====

We’d get white too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Plz get that man arrested fast

Reeefe:
Abi? I'm in awe myself

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tangy Tuesday! The struggle is real cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it me or is everyone else concerned that we now have a confirmed N3xt clone on this thread? It is the ‘ember months, my people, hold your money tight. Boys are not smiling.
It’s interesting how the words of the elders continue to hold true, even in 2023. Of course, outright lies/misrepresentation/fraud are now dressed up as “packaging “ “flexing” etc but the words of the elders endure. A few examples:

Empty barrels make the most noise
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
Birds of the same feather flock together

Everyday, people smarter, wealthier and more street wise than you are falling victim. Prevention is better than cure. Use that search button, google usernames and dedicate a few days to your research. Yes, a few days because some of these stories be like novels. If you work for your money, research is worth the time. Search every one, some have unsavoury client testimonials, but N3xt is the most famous of them all.

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
n3xt:

Drop your tithe 🌚

Smile, you know my own naa small from the money.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
MMotimo:
Tangy Tuesday! The struggle is real cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Mama o 🙌

This one na see finish! The struggle is really R.E.A.L.

More like “Baa ti fe o ri, bee na lo ri” in your enclave but this week na week of endless uploads from my ongoing.

Mo ti ra tiles. Mo ti ra plasterboard and installation accessories. O ku ki n le tiles and I’ll snap pictures.

Whatever float your boat, please keep rocking it!

Value is promoted by what we do 💯
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lest I forget my WPC ramp dey there too.

All my fantasy projects go get traction this week.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
I’m planning to install scaffold in my dreams this night sef for my rendering and plasterboard installation crew. I’ll drop pictures.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”

Naa Wise Men talk so no be me
But I learn from it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
n3xt:

Ok. Is it possible to get special colours? We need just very few quantity of Blue and Yellow for now.

=====

We’d get white too
No problem.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Please what is the current price of stamped concrete floor per sqm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Pls can I use 10mm for my lintel and pillar?

It's a 3bedroom bungalow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
rotecch77:

Lolzz

Cost about 300M

Mad ooo... this is massive . But for this foundation level how does this guy come in?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
CircleOfWilis:
Pls can I use 10mm for my lintel and pillar?

It's a 3bedroom bungalow
Yes for lintel but let tge pillars be 12mm or COMPLETE 10mm.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
ollykay619:
Please what is the current price of stamped concrete floor per sqm

My guys do 1600 without material
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
KIDfurniture:

Plz get that man arrested fast

Wait! are u surprised about 6.5m cost for a 2bedroom and self-contained attached. From foundation to roofing ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
GIZMO SOLAR PANELS AVAILABLE!!!

Gizmo Solar panels are available in Stock!!!

*380W mono 108 half-cell
9 busbar, 1580mmx1.00mmx30mm

*450W mono 144 half-cell
9 busbar, 2.097mx1.0mx35mm

*550W mono 144 half-cell
10 busbar, 2.27mx1.1mx35mm

High quality Gizmo solar panels
380W ..... 100k
450W ......130k
550W ..... 140k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CircleOfWilis: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Reeefe:

Which one is complete 10mm sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
CircleOfWilis:
Which one is complete 10mm sir

Most rods ain't as they should be. If u use caliper to check u will see some 10mm are actually 9.2 or 9. But the have the very closest to accurate and its usually a lil bit more expensive. This 10mm has 3 different grades

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lga23: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Hi folks, please I need a contact for security doors and aluminium windows in Ibadan please. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2023
lga23:
Hi folks, please I need a contact for security doors and aluminium windows in Ibadan please. Thanks

Good morning, sir
We are at your door post here
For varieties of aluminium
Which size
Call/ WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2023
Reeefe:

Engr, What if the lintel dey as wide and large as this? Is it safe to still use 10mm?

#TheReserveByNextHome

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2023
The Reserve By NextHome | 2015

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:49am On Nov 08, 2023
Abi as wide as this one??

#K024ByNextHome

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: F117nighthawk, joedguy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.