Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4441951 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Saydfact

I quoted a content from Toplab Architecutre, how is that stealing other people’s ideas?

Are you always like this or only when I’m around??

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:
Saydfact

I quoted a content from Toplab Architecutre, how is that stealing other people’s ideas?

Same thing....
Stop using people's property under your post.

Or put a disclaimer or reference on it.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:

SMH!

Because I am not the admin.

YOU'RE NOT THE ADMIN BUT YOUR NAME APPEARS ONLINE AS THE OWNER OF THE STEALING KOBOCITY?

YOU'RE A BAD LIAR

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

Same thing....
Stop using people's property under your post.

Or put a disclaimer or reference on it.

I guess this is not a reference 😂😂

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

YOU'RE NOT THE ADMIN BUT YOUR NAME APPEARS ONLINE AS THE OWNER OF THE STEALING KOBOCITY?

YOU'RE A BAD LIAR
oops there was a catch

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good evening

We are available for you pop & wall screeding

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

YOU'RE A BAD LIAR

Go to Group list on the forum and check the names of the administrators.

That I own the forum doesn’t mean I do or see everything happening.

But then I know you must sha tag me sha.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:

SMH!

Because I am not the admin.

AGAIN YOU'RE NOT THE OWNER BUT KOBOCITY USES YOUR ADDESS AS THEIR ADDRESS ON LINKEDIN?

BOSUN, I'LL LEAVE YOU WHEN YOU AND YOUR KOBOCITY TAKE DOWN ALL MY STOLEN PROPERTY....

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

AGAIN YOU'RE NOT THE OWNER BUT KOBOCITY USES YOUR ADDESS AS THEIR ADDRESS ON LINKEDIN?

BOSUN, I'LL LEAVE YOU WHEN YOU AND YOUR KOBOCITY TAKE DOWN ALL MY STOLEN PROPERTY....

You’ve moved away from Admin to Owner now.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:

Go to Group list on the forum and check the names of the administrators.

That I own the forum doesn’t mean I do or see everything happening.

But then I know you must sha tag me sha.

If you own it, then tell your Admins to take it down.....

At least you know they're my properties not yours..

Its that simple..... If you're not HONOURABLE as the owner of a forum, how can you be honourable as a business man?

My fight with you is simple - Take down all my stolen property on your blog....

Or I'll keep coming yearly.

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:

You’ve moved away from Admin to Owner now.

What's the difference?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:
Saydfact

Even Toplab Architects stole it online...

Makes the crime double... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

If you own it, then tell your Admins to take it down.....

At least you know they're my properties not yours..

Its that simple..... If you're not HONOURABLE as the owner of a forum, how can you be honourable as a business man?

My fight with you is simple - Take down all my stolen property on your blog....

Or I'll keep coming yearly.

I cannot do that on your behalf. The post wasn’t made by me or anyone related to me so why should I ask anyone to take it down.

You ought to raise your concern with the admin of the forum and give them reasons why the post should be taken down.

That’s the right thing to do!

You don’t have to harass me to do it for you.

I’m sorry if I sound mean. No pun intended.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dear N3xt,

Use your good office as the top man at kobocity to take down all my stolen property on the site.

I trust you'll do the Honourable.
Thanks.

Funny thing is, I've patronised you twice (I brought a product from you and I paid b4 delivery self).

But I used a borrowed number because i didn't want truecaller to notify you it's me.

Do the Honourable and tag me when you do.
I won't disturb you again for now... So we don't spam the group.

Thanks.
Yours

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
I’m only a pro member of the forum. 😎

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Not a drop of honesty or integrity in the resident lunatic !!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

Funny thing is, I've patronised you twice (I brought a product from you and I paid b4 delivery self).

But I used a borrowed number because i didn't want truecaller to notify you it's me.

Wetin be Truecaller?? 🌚
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
n3xt:

Wetin be Truecaller?? 🌚

Disclaimer: My post is not a referal to people that you can be trusted....

Majority can't be wrong.. And until you take down the post - YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chairmanawe(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
Professional and gurus in the house, pls answer this
luvablesam:
Sense or nonsense?

Can professionals please trash this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2023

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
luvablesam:
Sense or nonsense?

Can professionals please trash this?

Well.... Its Nigeria and electricity isn't a constant.... So,

Yes, except you're a big multinational company with stand by AUTOMATIC generators, you can't go underground.

Over head water storage is still and remains the best option.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mechanical machine should have be the best for me here ..I.e Backhoe, excavator. I won’t even spend more than 15-18 hrs on this
…. Anyway we will get there one day

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
saydfact:

Well.... Its Nigeria and electricity isn't a constant.... So,

Yes, except you're a big multinational company with stand by AUTOMATIC generators, you can't go underground.

Over head water storage is still and remains the best option.

Goodluck

The fact that millions of people are doing it doesn’t make it right but then like you shared we are first Nigerians.

May I ask how many overhead tanks you’d have installed in a 10 floor building with 30 tenants? Will it be 1 per 2 flats or 1 per floor? 🌚
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Before others pop in, how many overhead tanks do we have in our University Hostels?? 🌚

Some of these half baked solutions are the reasons why Nigeria is really not moving forward.

We are so comfortable applying cosmetic fix to a fundamental (structural) issue.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
Taking level for ground floor slab...

8 inches ground floor slab....

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Reeefe:

Most rods ain't as they should be. If u use caliper to check u will see some 10mm are actually 9.2 or 9. But the have the very closest to accurate and its usually a lil bit more expensive. This 10mm has 3 different grades

You are right.
I even witnessed a block molder of 8” being used as 9”.

Please let’s always check what we are buying lots of block industries indulge in this type of sharp practices.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
MeineMutter:

You are right.
I even witnessed a block molder of 8” being used as 9”.

Please let’s always check what we are buying lots of block industries indulge in this type of sharp practices.
This was why I discovered that they have two types of 16mm rods, one is correct 16mm another is 15,5mm ahahah one is 7500 the other was 9k plus

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kk0nsults: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
erico2k2:

This was why I discovered that they have two types of 16mm rods, one is correct 16mm another is 15,5mm ahahah one is 7500 the other was 9k plus
One is TMT the other (cheaper) is local
TMT eg Tiger, LCI etc

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
"Won pe e lo ole,
O tun waa gbe Omo eran jo"
If you know you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2023
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

This day if you are being given a quotation maybe you feel is necessary to make your one or two verifications again. Please just make your payment on time ó

Yesterday's price is not today's price.

May God Bless all the hands that patronize us.

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2023
Solid or penny wise, pound foolish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.