Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385899 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:11am On Jan 04
Rany4all:
Not sure about the cost of granite in the south south at the moment. Been a while since I did any granite. Small tipper for us in Bayelsa refers to 6 tyre tipper (AKA 911 tipper)

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 6:06am On Jan 04
grin grin you will explain tire, illiterate pastor oyedemi johnson kayode is around again, sacrificing human heads for power to build 2bedroom bongalow. U seem triggered by that ritualist part am sure i struct a nerve. It u can’t even spell your surname how are you managing a congregation and making money out of them to build a 2bedroom bongalow? Simple answer: rituals and juju. This happened about 2years ago my question to you is am i still standing here or not? Useless fellow, i even gave my side chick number to send the 2500 credit into and he foolishly did. Useless man, 2500 for a building design haha u will explain tire. You say am a 419 i rather be a 419 and enjoy like our politicians than to be a child ritualist like u and build 2bedroom bongalow. Whenever a ritualist is caught I can’t help but always picture your face and i know you time will soon come just a matter of time or maybe when your 2bedroom is at roof level hehe useless fellow!!! You will explain tire we are into big things bro 😎. We dey pack big funds, idiot at your age still boarding bike up and down. Proverty kill you.

The mad man will even still have the nerves to be making materials inquiries, you that is building a 2bedroom bongalow, how do u even feel safe in such a house knowing thieves with one blow will burst into your parlor hahaha.

Patriot9:

Nobody go give am job to do
Visaclick is a 419.
Make una run oo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 7:10am On Jan 04
visaclick:
it is poverty that is desturbing you , the 2 bedroom u managed to be building at ibadan is what is making you feel you are among home owners grin grin ritualist

Upon all the juju it is a 2 bedroom u managed to build.

A build is a build if you ask me, Ibadan? Nice location too if you must know 😊
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:52am On Jan 04
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you.

In my area 20 tonnes is 255k

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 8:04am On Jan 04
Olumighty123:

A build is a build if you ask me, Ibadan? Nice location too if you must know 😊
u will explain tire😂😂, a build taking almost 3years. By now moisture must have melted the cacass blocks or perhaps it doesn’t rain on that nice location 🤭🤭🤭. By the time he manages to finish and pack in he has cracks all over to deal with . and there till he dies in his miserable life, because a ritualist will never last long and afterwards he gets a shameful burial from his miserable sons because their fathers curse won’t let them become useful in life. JUJU LIFE NO DEY HELP.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:10am On Jan 04
https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/163

For pop & wall screeding

We are available let’s talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 9:14am On Jan 04
bolu1986:
https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/163

For pop & wall screeding

We are available let’s talk

have you settled your last dispute with your client? 🙂
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 9:24am On Jan 04
I can't believe one can stoop so low...even kids nowadays are wiser...

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 9:51am On Jan 04
Nero2424:
Gentle and ladies, Does anyone have a simple twin 3 bedroom bungalow design? "Simple design"

Available

Good Morning

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipgarza31: 10:01am On Jan 04
Nero2424:
Gentle and ladies, Does anyone have a simple twin 3 bedroom bungalow design? "Simple design"
yes boss, lets chat.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tee92(m): 10:04am On Jan 04
EgunMogaji2:
How much is granite in the south south and what is considered a small tipper?

Thanks.
290,000 For this Size of Truck in Portharcourt. The price varies from state to state. It is cheaper than this price in, Cross River, and Edo state; due to presence of quarry plants. Also it is cheaper in Akwa Ibom Due to its closeness to Cross River (Akamkpa).
Nb: I'm a supplier based in Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04
We give our best to satisfy our client,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04
mufutau55:

When paints finished, buy more. Matter solved.

Hajji M.
Abi oh Bross, no headache no plenty l there. grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 2:59pm On Jan 04
Nero2424:

Available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by celeiyke1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04
twinskenny:
We got some rechargeable fans available

08051355133 WhatsApp

What's the price?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04
celeiyke1:

What's the price?

18inches 61k
12inches 42k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04
visaclick:
u will explain tire😂😂, a build taking almost 3years. By now moisture must have melted the cacass blocks or perhaps it doesn’t rain on that nice location 🤭🤭🤭. By the time he manages to finish and pack in he has cracks all over to deal with . and there till he dies in his miserable life, because a ritualist will never last long and afterwards he gets a shameful burial from his miserable sons because their fathers curse won’t let them become useful in life. JUJU LIFE NO DEY HELP.

This your statement shows you don't have shii. I fit use your life take swear on am😝😄😄

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 5:54pm On Jan 04
Olumighty123:

This your statement shows you don't have shii. I fit use your life take swear on am😝😄😄

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cjfbn: 6:02pm On Jan 04
I want to install tempered glass in my bathroom, I need the contact of anybody that can install it.
Location is Aba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jayden2017: 6:20pm On Jan 04
Hi guys, pls how much does it cost to fence 60by 120 land At ABijo ibeju lekki.Not a dry land
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04
Good evening house! Still you sure plug for your house roofing and decking woods. Kindly call or message 08032339807 for more enquiry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akbaba79(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04
smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Usoplayed(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04
Jayden2017:
Hi guys, pls how much does it cost to fence 60by 120 land At ABijo ibeju lekki.Not a dry land
4million

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Meklex(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04
MeineMutter:

The door is oversized. I doubt if adequate measurements (of the door opening vis-à-vis the thickness of the doorframes) were done before buying or fabricating the door.

There are a lot of fixes.

One could be costlier than the other. The cheapest may be to thin-down the frame to allow key spinning, since you insist on being able to rotate the key.
Because your aim is just for the to turn or spin, taking off about 5 to 10mm of material from that doorframe may be help but it may deface or distort the thickness of the frame compared to others. I doubt if the frame’s thickness is up to 2 inches.

I still wonder where the door spindle will lock into spindle plate in the doorframe because the picture you shared is not showing where the door engine is locking into, as I have said earlier. Is it locking into the wall brick or into the wooden frame because that door is oversized?

It would be good if you can share the pix of where the spindle will lock into (that’s if there is any). If there’s none, the next fix may be to remove the frame completely and let bricklayers take of some bricks from the wall to accommodate the wideness of the door. This will be expensive than the first fix sha.

To do that, you need to properly know which side of the doorframes would be perfect to brake-down its bricks. It’s not compulsory the expansion is done at the side where the door engine is. Check with your bricklayer to know which side is safer, considering so many things e.g closeness to another wall or concrete or column.

You may end up condemning the frame bracket (the bar) because it will be shorter after expansion/pulling down of the bricks.

Expect more damage to the doorframes, if you have used conventional nails in joining them together. Whoever is handling the repair has to be careful.

Please try and share the pix of where the door will lock into. Let’s see if the frame can be reduced to 1-inch thickness at that side and be able to accommodate the door.
thanks for the breakdown. The spindle locks into the wall. I will snap more pictures tomorrow when I get there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Patriot9: 8:26pm On Jan 04
Olumighty123:

That visaclick guy na CONFIRMED Scammer.
He quickly deleted his details so that I no go see am but as a sharp guy, I done screenshot everything grin grin
His Full name is KADIRI ELVIS LUCKY
HIS KUDA ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 2021795271
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MeineMutter: 9:17pm On Jan 04
Meklex:
thanks for the breakdown. The spindle locks into the wall. I will snap more pictures tomorrow when I get there.

Ok sir. No wahala.

Or you may consider returning the door and picking a size that goes with the entrance measurements. I doubt if the seller accepts returns sha.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 10:06pm On Jan 04
Patriot9:

That visaclick guy na CONFIRMED Scammer.
He quickly deleted his details so that I no go see am but as a sharp guy, I done screenshot everything grin grin
His Full name is KADIRI ELVIS LUCKY
HIS KUDA ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 2021795271
hahaha is that the worse you can do? Ritualist and human part dealer like you, OYEDEMI KAYODE JOHNSON who lives at iba ojo is a verified ritualist who is wanted by the Nigerian police. Here is his number 08037857548

Keep running from police arrest but not for long you will soon get caught with a head in your house 😆😆😆.

Seems me calling you out as a ritualist really hit you hard 🤭

Look how you look, sapa done finish your family finish 🤭🤭

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mkin: 11:17pm On Jan 04
Hi All,

Can people here please help me confirm the cost of digging a borehole by machine per meter around Ibadan area.

I'll also appreciate suggestions or recommendations of company/person that can help with the borehole digging in Ibadan.

Thanks in advance
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 4:04am On Jan 05
kkonsults:

Available

Can u make it lower budget? Am looking at a low budget design.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 4:06am On Jan 05
kkonsults:

Available

Good Morning

This first image look more like the ideal structure in mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.