Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433118 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 1:30pm On Jan 05
Mkin:

Thanks, but I'm not convinced if you've delivered jobs for people on here before now though.

Payment upon arrival at site. Then you can come and drop review here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Laudbtc: 2:22pm On Jan 05
I’ve had my fair share of assistance from this thread. Someone who has an intention to help you will do it regardless. Had some problem with my land and needed to put a structure in and I contacted someone here and trust me, he did it quite low and also delivered. He even did some modification without any fee.
If you want to help someone then I feel you should go ahead regardless .
Trust me, when I have something huge, I’ll definitely contact this person that helped as a means of appreciation but then, people differs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joedguy: 3:11pm On Jan 05
Happy New year everyone.
Please can someone help me with how many tiles That can cover an 11by 11 room. And the current price per carton( affordable tile as am low in budget) thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05
hslbroker2:
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all 090-2022-4350

also check my signature

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05
Laudbtc:
I’ve had my fair share of assistance from this thread. Someone who has an intention to help you will do it regardless. Had some problem with my land and needed to put a structure in and I contacted someone here and trust me, he did it quite low and also delivered. He even did some modification without any fee.
Trust me, when I have something huge, I’ll definitely contact this person that helped as a means of appreciation but then, people differs

Thanks for the kind words.

There are not less than 20 people I've done work for free here..

Not everyone comes back to say Thank you...

I appreciate and I really hope that God reward me in a big way this year.... grin grin

Again... I APPRECIATE.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05
Laudbtc:

Pls send me a message on WhatsApp, I lost my contacts, so I can save your number..

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05
joedguy:
Happy New year everyone.
Please can someone help me with how many tiles That can cover an 11by 11 room. And the current price per carton( affordable tile as am low in budget) thanks

You need 6 cartoon of 400by400 tiles and 7 cartoon if you're doing skirting..

Tiles cost about 4500 per cartoon now... But reconfirm price because of 9ja economy now ehn. Lol

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05
Jayden2017:
Hi guys, pls how much does it cost to fence 60by 120 land At ABijo ibeju lekki.Not a dry land

More information wld be needed..
Chat on WhatsApp, nos in signature.

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 8:59pm On Jan 05
kkonsults:

Okay,
You can contact me via:
📧: kkonsults44@gmail.com

I will.

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mkin: 9:22pm On Jan 05
Vocals:

Payment upon arrival at site. Then you can come and drop review here.
Alright then. I'll reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:42pm On Jan 05
Tee92:
290,000 For this Size of Truck in Portharcourt. The price varies from state to state. It is cheaper than this price in, Cross River, and Edo state; due to presence of quarry plants. Also it is cheaper in Akwa Ibom Due to its closeness to Cross River (Akamkpa).
Nb: I'm a supplier based in Portharcourt.

Thank you very much.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by celeiyke1(m): 5:53am On Jan 06
Pls can tile sellers in the house help check this?
I'm kind of confused was thinking this is not how the number of tiles needed should be calculated.
Sitting room Floor - 38.36m
Kitchen wall - 47m
Kitchen Floor - 14m
Room Floor - 89m
Toilet wall - 80m
Center Passage Floor - 26m
Front Passenger Floor - 31m
Toilet Floor - 24m
Piller Wall - 47m

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 6:47am On Jan 06
saydfact:

I appreciate and I really hope that God reward me in a big way this year.... grin grin

Again... I APPRECIATE.

I don't know if am among of that 20 but I can tell everyone here you are one of the best Architect here . Thanks for always helping people out , Almighty God will surely reward you.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ohiomoba5: 7:24am On Jan 06
hamtabfawaz:
Pop design with recess for curtains✓

Electricals by Topsy23 ✓

Job was really perfect..pictures didn't do justice....very cool n respectful...I recommend u any day and time..God bless u sir!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 8:41am On Jan 06
saydfact:

Again... I APPRECIATE.

This bros here, helped me albeit anonymously in my small build last two year..Even up till the period of buying tiles, he was chatting me up ensuring I was getting the measurement right and I was not duped..Alot of folks did the opposite on this same platform...one of your favourite went to my site and almost double the measurement he gave me for POP and when @olukaygold visited my site and gave another measurement, I was dazed, had to visit the site myself and have him take the measurement in my presence because I was thinking he gave a low measurement to get the job and he will later come back for more money, olukaygold finish job without asking for an extra kobo..i just keep the two bros for one corner for my mind, once something big show, and very soon, na them straight!!!Continue to be good and no gree for anybody this year!!! Lol

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 8:54am On Jan 06
Stone coated roof as been done successfully at ijebu ogun state thanks to god. I’m available for your roofing carpenter work and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount on all my work with warranty… contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp…

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 10:36am On Jan 06
cheesy cheesy grin Whats with the cooked up comments una will explain tire. Don’t get yourself a good business die in architect for 10k mumu tongue person wey use your head still dey praise u onto grin someone driving a gle gave u 10k and u are happy chai cheesy

I came to realize Nigerians we are actually so ruthless, if we were the ones that started slave trade it would be hard to abolish it till date. No wonder these Chinese coys refuse to pay satisfactory wages because the blacks there has told them an average Nigeria with a laptop of 150k will do your design for 10k and be happy 🤭🤭
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Architectsly: 11:33am On Jan 06
I want to sincerely wish all Nairalanders on this construction platform a happy new year and a prosperous years ahead.

I want to equally appreciate all the great clients here most of whom I have never met but entrusted me with their design or construction and to the glory of God, our brand has never disappointed.

To all Vendors and various professionals, let's keep up the good work and continue giving the profession it's required glory.

Meanwhile, you can contact us via WhatsApp/Call for your contemporary and affordable design on the digit on my design.
I remain my humble self Architect Sly of TOPMOST ARCHITECTURE.
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 11:43am On Jan 06
visaclick:
cheesy cheesy grin Whats with the cooked up comments una will explain tire. Don’t get yourself a good business die in architect for 10k mumu tongue person wey use your head still dey praise u onto grin someone driving a gle gave u 10k and u are happy chai cheesy

I came to realize Nigerians we are actually so ruthless, if we were the ones that started slave trade it would be hard to abolish it till date. No wonder these Chinese coys refuse to pay satisfactory wages because the blacks there has told them an average Nigeria with a laptop of 150k will do your design for 10k and be happy 🤭🤭

Hmmmmm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:16pm On Jan 06
Always ready to give you quality of our installation.

Whatsaspp / 📞08033643191 or 09053556216
✉️topselg.engineering@gmail.com or atope23@live.co.uk

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06
topsy23:
Always ready to give you quality of our installation.

Whatsaspp / 📞08033643191 or 09053556216
✉️topselg.engineering@gmail.com or atope23@live.co.uk

Sharp...
Boss come teach me work
What are those yellow beadlike stuffs on the wire
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06
dapotemi:

This bros here, helped me albeit anonymously in my small build last two year..Even up till the period of buying tiles, he was chatting me up ensuring I was getting the measurement right and I was not duped..Alot of folks did the opposite on this same platform...one of your favourite went to my site and almost double the measurement he gave me for POP and when @olukaygold visited my site and gave another measurement, I was dazed, had to visit the site myself and have him take the measurement in my presence because I was thinking he gave a low measurement to get the job and he will later come back for more money, olukaygold finish job without asking for an extra kobo..i just keep the two bros for one corner for my mind, once something big show, and very soon, na them straight!!!Continue to be good and no gree for anybody this year!!! Lol

Thanks boss.
I appreciate the kind words...

We have only 1 duty in the world, and that's being kind to any1 that crosses our part irrespective of how they treat us.

Thanks.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06
oduncojamaica:

I don't know if am among of that 20 but I can tell everyone here you are one of the best Architect here . Thanks for always helping people out , Almighty God will surely reward you.

Lol.... Boss.
Thanks.... I appreciate.

My head is swelling already... Thanks.

You've always showed your appreciation, and here you are doing it again.... grin

AMEN TO THE PRAYER..... BIG AMEN

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 4:16pm On Jan 06
Phineky:

Lolz. You are still not making sense. I shouldn't be involved in all these but come on.
With all the money wey you get, you still dey scam people. grin grin
He's not crying for refund. If he didn't cry last year why would he cry now. I think Patriot9 just want to let others know that you are not a sincere person and they should avoid you. I think the aim is achieved already so rest.
Have a nice day cool cool
but he called 4k his “hard earned money” looks like crying to me😂😂😂 and about warning others, bro look around go to any thread on front page and count how many comments that came in. Nairaland is NTA, its in the past time your generation is not up to date. The world has evolved. If you are still looking for jobs here that 4k is called hard earned money then i sorry for you. Fun fact when his useless job came in, just maybe I could have done it but i was on one foreign job then to be built in another African country and i made 1.3m from that design alone. That is why i just gave the fool my phone to recharge grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 4:20pm On Jan 06
saydfact:

Lol.... Boss.
Thanks.... I appreciate.

My head is swelling already... Thanks.
wink
You've always showed your appreciation, and here you are doing it again.... grin

AMEN TO THE PRAYER..... BIG AMEN
see small pikin oh, they rubbed your soft hair and you are jumping like a baby given a mixed formula. If he really appreciated you then why can’t he just credit you a token even if its 10k since we are still in the yuletide grin grin . So that u can save up money to rent a house of yours since u still live with your parents and u don’t have any use for money.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joedguy: 4:45pm On Jan 06
saydfact:

You need 6 cartoon of 400by400 tiles and 7 cartoon if you're doing skirting..

Tiles cost about 4500 per cartoon now... But reconfirm price because of 9ja economy now ehn. Lol

Goodluck
Thanks so much my brother. Between goodwill and virony tiles which one do you prefer for parlour
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joedguy: 4:53pm On Jan 06
celeiyke1:
Pls can tile sellers in the house help check this?
I'm kind of confused was thinking this is not how the number of tiles needed should be calculated.
Sitting room Floor - 38.36m
Kitchen wall - 47m
Kitchen Floor - 14m
Room Floor - 89m
Toilet wall - 80m
Center Passage Floor - 26m
Front Passenger Floor - 31m
Toilet Floor - 24m
Piller Wall - 47m

After asking I HV learnt hw to calculate for tilling. Measure d room in fit . Convert to metre. Then multiple d metres to get d sqm.(area of d room). Lk mine 11 by 11 room gave me 11point sth sqm . Your house room must be very large for such a quotation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Phineky: 5:49pm On Jan 06
visaclick:
but he called 4k his “hard earned money” looks like crying to me😂😂😂 and about warning others, bro look around go to any thread on front page and count how many comments that came in. Nairaland is NTA, its in the past time your generation is not up to date. The world has evolved. If you are still looking for jobs here that 4k is called hard earned money then i sorry for you. Fun fact when his useless job came in, just maybe I could have done it but i was on one foreign job then to be built in another African country and i made 1.3m from that design alone. That is why i just gave the fool my phone to recharge grin

Lolz see this small pikin.
See wetin nairaland done cause.
You had gig of 1.3million and yet you begged for 4k recharge card?
Abi? You said that you regret studying engineering in school yet you are still the same person landing #1.3million foreign job grin grin. Who you dey deceive? grin grin grin
You wey poverty done reconfigure your face finish.
Have you noticed that the guy in person is not replying you again? He is in SA now, might come bk next week.
Abeg shift grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Phineky: 5:50pm On Jan 06
visaclick:
see small pikin oh, they rubbed your soft hair and you are jumping like a baby given a mixed formula. If he really appreciated you then why can’t he just credit you a token even if its 10k since we are still in the yuletide grin grin . So that u can save up money to rent a house of yours since u still live with your parents and u don’t have any use for money.
Mumu no be everybody dey beg for money. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jokay07(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06
Phineky:

Lolz see this small pikin.
See wetin nairaland done cause.
You had gig of 1.3million and yet you begged for 4k recharge card?
Abi? You said that you regret studying engineering in school yet you are still the same person landing #1.3million foreign job grin grin. Who you dey deceive? grin grin grin
You wey poverty done reconfigure your face finish.
Abeg shift grin grin
Visaclick recharge card architect grin grin
You wicked walahi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06
dapotemi:

Its 2yrs already,How Time flies... Thanks for giving MY Team and I the opportunity to Served You. We're hoping and Ready to serve You much more better anytime any day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: topsy23, carterwrote and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.