Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388350 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CCIA: 8:37pm On Mar 05
gentlesoul83:

I sell wood our office is at ojodu berger, but we can supply you there.

1 by 10 - 4,500
2 by 4 - 1300
3 by 4 - 2,300
2 by 3 - 900
2 by 2 - 600

Here is our contact 08032339807
is 4 x 4 plank good enough to hit someone you don’t like on the head?

Just asking for a friend cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05
Good evening to my noble members here.

Quite some time here.

Kudos to everyone keeping the flag flying.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DD55: 9:24pm On Mar 05
Good evening House,pls I need a very good painter in Lagos.

Kindly refer a reliable and experienced hand.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05
CANADIAN 670w AVAILABLE !! HURRY WHILE STOCK LASTS !!!

Canadian 450w ...... 163k
Canadian 560w ...... 201k
Canadian 605w ...... 216k

JINKO PANELS
JINKO 435w .......... 158k
JINKO 440w .......... 160k
JINKO 555w .......... 199k
JINKO 575w .......... 206k

JINKO 575w panel ..... 189k
JINKO 580w panel ..... 190k

JA SOLAR PANELS :
460w ....... 167k
565w ....... 203k

ERA 400w ...... 146k

Tier 1 high quality brand. Verifiable QR code

Discount available for bulk purchase..

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05
Bankyshinani:
Good afternoon all,
Is it possible to order for tiles from goodwill tiles company directly?

DM me for cdk porcelain tiles, at cheapest price direct from the source(company) nd 100% legit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrKingOvie: 12:26am On Mar 06
Good day everyone,
I was introduced to a company Alabamart by my furniture workman and he advised I can get electronics and kitchen item at a more reasonable rates, please does anyone here know about this company? It seems to be a very big electronics shop.
It has a good website and social media handles , but I want to be sure because we are in Nigeria.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Billions123: 12:59am On Mar 06
DD55:

Pius 09069067122

He lives in Ajah
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06
We are in owerri

Pop & wall screeding

Let’s talk

Note: real work pictures attached
Nice n neat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:27pm On Mar 06
olukaygold:
Onsite vibrated concrete Block molding... Contact Us, We always deliver with Quality assurance. Minimum Order is 200bags/ 7,500Blocks. Btw! The Building at the Background is one of our ongoing Projects. Two bedroom Detached Bungalow Estimated Cost 22M.

What's your rate?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06
folmus:

What's your rate?
Without Materials;5k per bag/ but with Materials pls DM...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06
Nero2424:

Noted. That 10% doesn't cover nothing this days. I probably will also request for new tenants NIN to track them when they leave.

That's a great initiative
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06
Akerewe:

DM me for cdk porcelain tiles, at cheapest price direct from the source(company) nd 100% legit
Share me ur contact
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ATLANTIC01: 6:11pm On Mar 06
We offer premium quality window blinds our blinds are designed to enhance any space while providing exceptional functionality.

This is a wooden blind , Contact us today.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 9iceDaniel: 6:18pm On Mar 06
Oyetunde49:
2 by 4 - 300 pieces
1 by 10 - 26 pieces
3 by 4 - 16 pieces
2 by 3- 260 pieces
2 by 6- 10 pieces

Please if you sell good woods around ifo, ijoko or sango. You can drop your prices and number. Thanks.

Buy from new at Ibadan and transport to your site

1 by 10 = #4,000

2 by 4 = 1000

3 by 4 = #1,500

2 by 6 = #1,600

2 by 3 = #700

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:20pm On Mar 06
olukaygold:

Without Materials;5k per bag/ but with Materials pls DM...

Noted.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06
Bankyshinani:

Share me ur contact

08160028214 also on WhatsApp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by arcike(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06
bolu1986:
We are in owerri

Pop & wall screeding

Let’s talk

Note: real work pictures attached
Nice n neat

How much do you do your pop job? Per square meter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06
arcike:

How much do you do your pop job? Per square meter

Many factor chief

1. Location
2 designs
3. Volume

Let me know sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by arcike(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06
bolu1986:

Many factor chief

1. Location
2 designs
3. Volume

Let me know sir

Check your WhatsApp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 8:52pm On Mar 06
Hello house,

Does anyone have any experience with GSM Network booster?

Too many dead spots in my new place, it's very frustrating.

kindly help
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06
PrimeQuay:
Hello house,

kindly help
I remember way back before any network service got to my villa, we used to connect our phones to outdoor antennas through the ports meant for earpiece, effectively converting our mobile phones to land lines. Worked like magic grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06
DD55:

We supply quality paints to your doorstep and offer you painting service nationwide.

Call/whatsapp:08163862804

#GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:12am On Mar 07
PrimeQuay:
Hello house,

kindly help

Hope It's not ORILEMO grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:46am On Mar 07
Good morning my people of Nairaland customer and friends I greet you all

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 8:39am On Mar 07
Rany4all:
I remember way back before any network service got to my villa, we used to connect our phones to outdoor antennas through the ports meant for earpiece, effectively converting our mobile phones to land lines. Worked like magic grin

It seems as much as things change, some things stay the same.

I don't think land lines exist anymore
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WarmTest3: 10:04am On Mar 07
I've had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented interior designers in London, and their passion for luxury interior design is truly inspiring. From bespoke furniture pieces to custom lighting fixtures, every element is carefully curated to create a space that exudes sophistication and style.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 10:41am On Mar 07
How much for the first frame? The wc and the cabinet
DFAMEGUY11S:
Good morning my people of Nairaland customer and friends I greet you all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itzkingtimmy(m): 10:42am On Mar 07
How much is the tiles?
Blessedsunny2:
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:47am On Mar 07
Screeding ✓
Pop design✓
Media Panel ✓
Wainscott design✓
Transforming spaces....

Call or WhatsApp: 09122348437

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07
Itzkingtimmy:
How much is the tiles?
9500 - 8500per square meters
Super Polish 60by120
Goodwill products

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N8,000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N7,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N18,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.280 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos (Estate is situated behind popular Solomon grace secondary schools ,off Abiodun Onitiri avenue) but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense..

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

(1) (2) (3) ... (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adeememman(m), PrinceLat(m), pawn89(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.