Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4370339 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MDDarah84(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17
saydfact:

Might not be
Tilers charge btw 750 - 1000 these days.

The amount depends on his quality of work.

Just negotiate to what you can afford.

Goodluck

Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DJInfluence: 8:47pm On Mar 17
Hello my people. Please I need advice on a good and reliable brand for 3.5kwh generator for personal use. I have no idea what to look out for, what questions to ask and which brand to be looking at. Make Una help a brother in need grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by aieromon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17
DJInfluence:
Hello my people. Please I need advice on a good and reliable brand for 3.5kwh generator for personal use. I have no idea what to look out for, what questions to ask and which brand to be looking at. Make Una help a brother in need grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2335449/professor-type-generator

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17
DJInfluence:
go and find predator generator. I personally use it for heavy duty welding and haven't changed plug.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:42am On Mar 18
michlins:
go and find predator generator. I personally use it for heavy duty welding and haven't changed plug.
Oga you like this predator brand. And it’s even among the cheapest brands here in the US.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:21am On Mar 18
sonnie10:
Oga you like this predator brand. And it’s even among the cheapest brands here in the US.
it has served me really well. Almost two years and all I do is to change oil. The people who bought( other brands)after I did, you will pity theirs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by housepaiinting1(m): 6:52am On Mar 18
RAINER PAINTS.
COLORFUL EXPERIENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaleye2real(m): 8:07am On Mar 18
Good morning everyone..

Let us plumbing work for you with rest of mind ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaleye2real(m): 8:08am On Mar 18
We got you cover ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 8:51am On Mar 18
Good morning all.
Have a Blessed Week

Krafom_Engineering

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kelvin1191(m): 10:09am On Mar 18
olaleye2real:
We got you cover ..

Nice job mate. Please always use plum on your installations.
Also, the plumbing code specifies on where to use sanitary Tee and Y-tee (Vertical and Horizontal). Acustom yourself with plumbing codes. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SaintUlot: 10:16am On Mar 18
For Sale

👉 DC Multi-function Digital Meter - 200A with inbuilt shunt
It can be used to measure Dc input and output current, Volt, Watt and Watt hour of battery and Solar panels

It can also be used to check if the advertised Ah and Wh of a newly purchased battery is what you actually get.so that you won't get ripped off
Confirm by yourself if what you buy is not 100ah Battery labelled as 200ah

And you can also use it to measure the amount of Ah and Wh that is left in your used battery.

Price - 25k only

Call or WhatsApp- 08035537864 if you are interested in it

Check the pictures here -
https://www.nairaland.com/8028056/multi-function-digital-dc-meter-battery#128957963
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nbldoors: 11:32am On Mar 18
can you whatsapp me on 08080825015 for best prices and best quality of steel doors.

visit: www.nbldoors.com to see varieties of doors we have
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nbldoors: 1:11pm On Mar 18
contact NBL doors on 08080825015 for best prices and best quality of steel doors.

visit: www.nbldoors.com to see varieties of doors we have

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18
Good day everyone. I've been considering something similar to the first door attached below for my front entrance door, but my concern is how to make those glass panel areas more secure. The door will be made with HDF boards reinforced with steel plates.

The question now is whether it's possible in Naija to embed steel protectors in the door frame in front or behind the glass panels, just like the second door below? Thanks in advance.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PraiseJameees: 1:44pm On Mar 18
Who have heard about paseero.ng.

My cousin said they are new and currently allow free posting on their site.

I’m going to try them out now, at least it’s free😂

#paseero

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18
Pop & wall screeding

Still ongoing

Owerri imo state

Let’s talk

Note: price of pop cement down a lil bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials enterprises

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chijiokefbn: 8:05pm On Mar 18
DJInfluence:
Thermocool.
You won’t regret it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gentlesoul83(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18
Happy new week everyone. This week shall be fruitful to us all.

Still your surest plug for your roofing woods, decking wood and bamboo]. Quality is guaranteed at affordable prices.

Please call or WhatsApp 08032339807

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slogod: 8:42pm On Mar 18
Please does anyone have any idea how much it costs to hire an excavator at Ebutemetta?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18
praise010:
Please what's the price for Casement Windows and Frameless Windows for the below window sizes

1. 1000 by 1450
2. 1000 by 1200
3. 600 by 1450
4. 600 by 700
5. 1000 by 2400

And price for Aluminium Doors
750 by 2100 (using mirror board vis a Vis Normal Board, with handle and Key)

Property Location is in Anambra State
good evening, with burglaries or without burglaries, and ist imported,or thick imported,or tower,?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 5:40am On Mar 19
Adedward:
good evening, with burglaries or without burglaries, and ist imported,or thick imported,or tower,?

Pls what are the difference between these materials?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:43am On Mar 19
Saw this on my facebook page, this shows that inflation is Real
If the fund is Available just start your building project and leave everything in hand of God
Nothing go up in nigeria and come down again  

May Almighty God help all house owner and does plaining to embark on house project (amin)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:44am On Mar 19
Current price list

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DJInfluence: 6:10am On Mar 19
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Billions123: 9:16am On Mar 19
Please what are your thoughts on this Havells DB?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 9:21am On Mar 19
Adedward:

With Burglaries
Thick Imported Material
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:51pm On Mar 19
rmx:

Just learnt tiger tmt is 1.1m par tonne now , there is fire everywhere

You need Steel roof when you want a wide open space without pillars, it’s not optional then , my ongoing project

Oga mi, is that your presence at Teslim/Oluyole?

The building has your fingerprints grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CrownV12(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19
Who supplies Cement around Amuwo odofin?? What’s your price for 300/600 bags to site.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3635) (3636) (3637) (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Larryage(m), en1gma12 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.