Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4481812 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (3689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Fantastic, l can now see where your fountain of knowledge is flowing from, l can only wish you all the best as you continue in your service to the nation, besides, My late Uncle was a Naval Officer, he was among those officers who died at the Ejigbo hercules C- 130 during the Babangida regime, before his death he was a lieutenant commander with the Navy, as at the time he was at NMS Zaria those days, l was a pupil at the Army staff school as well, but l didnt go to NMS like he did, l also passed NDA exams and l wanted to follow his footstep but my Dad never wanted me to pursue a career in the Military and hence l jettison going to NDA and went to attend a Federal University in the North before l left the shores of Nigeria cool

My belated sympathies on your Uncle, that was a needless loss to the nation.

Had you not left our shores, you can still enlist through the Short Service Course, as a graduate.
There are also opportunities for non-commissioned to serve in various areas of the Defense Dept, the DSS, the NIA, e.t.c

But l must agree with you, our parents have very strong influence on our final choice of profession in life.... at least until we are married and our wife takes over that role! grin grin

Cheers Bro.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

Sir,

On Nairaland, Lastpage! ....... is just Lastpage!!

No better than the next person making a comment.

If its God's will that we meet in real life one day, l hope l would've been a "General" ....in real life.

Serving one's fatherland, in any capacity is a service to humanity and the more people make-up their mind to do so, the more our trouble nation would get better.
With your level of diplomacy Sir, l am sure our country would have a lot of uses for you.

Hmmm.... that your NPF contribution is on a long thing o!
I am sure when you did it, the system was not computerised so the chances that they can recall your details is very minimal.
Also, the level of corruption, change of fund-managers, looting of the fund itself, e.t.c has further reduced such chances to an even more dangerous level.

If you wish Sir, do read about Kenny Martins and his management of the retirement funds.

I wish you well Sir.

Lastpage!

Word up brother... Quite understood... When a man lower himself God will surely put him higher.
Yeah! Forget about computer in the 70's. The first IBM computer met me here in USA. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

You see, this is the part of him l admire...... and love to see often, without all the drama! undecided undecided undecided

He brings good ideas to the table, whether from internet or from his "coconut" head! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

As in...

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Word up brother... Quite understood... When a man lower himself God will surely put him higher.
Yeah! Forget about computer in the 70's. The first IBM computer met me here in USA. Thanks.

Hajji M.

But how long have you been in the states now?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:41am On Jul 15, 2016
ice4u999:

But how long have you been in the states now?

About four decades plus.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 1:51am On Jul 15, 2016
mufutau55:

About four decades plus.

Hajji M.

Waoo ! I guess I am still a learner then.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:12am On Jul 15, 2016
n3xt:

As in...

1000 LIKES! kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Will be back in 2 weeks. And then we can push this thread to page 450.

I thought page 400 was gonna be the Lastpage

Lastpage, one Mr Yinka is accusing your home boy Brabus for another fake arch drawing. Just thought I should mention it here...how una won handle this one?

By the way the only thing I miss here is the crayons. Just 2 pages in 3 days? Boring!

Still on vacation from this hell of a thread. grin

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2016
mufutau55:

About four decades plus.
Hajji M.
hmmmmm,Jesus is lord
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2016
tevanso:
hmmmmm,Jesus is lord

Always Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2016
ice4u999:

Waoo ! I guess I am still a learner then.

Learner? How, Boss?
But then, all good responsible person should keep learning.. so we are all still learners.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Always Sir.

Hajji M.
sir you should be holding a chieftancy title now sir.. If therr is anything like that..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
twinskenny:
sir you should be holding a chieftancy title now sir.. If therr is anything like that..

None sir. I am just a simple man o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Happykay: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
I miss the legendary egunmogaji
Meanwhile davies Bosun shoyeye is still a fraudster
Nairalander beware and safe guard your hard earned money

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
twinskenny:

If there is none, they can create one for Hajji now. There is always first time for everything. Na person dey start something.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
I think you should have written one of your sentences using colored crayons ! gringringrin
Yes everyone should guard their hard earned money, even if they get a free fancy sliding burglary.

#PieceOfAdvice

Happykay:
I miss the legendary egunmogaji
Meanwhile davies Bosun shoyeye is still a fraudster
Nairalander beware and safe guard your hard earned money

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sensegiver: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello Everyone. Am back from a long Ban. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
sensegiver:
Hello Everyone. Am back from a long Ban. grin

You didn't miss anything o. People are still fighting. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
3strikes:

Lastpage, one Mr Yinka is accusing your home boy Brabus for of another fake arch drawing. Just thought I should mention it here...how una won handle this one?

By the way the only thing I miss here is the crayons. Just 2 pages in 3 days? Boring!

I will simply have asked you to F-off my mention and then ignore you ...........
but then, l think people like us owe it a responsibility to society, to "educate, mediate and re-direct", if need be.

First, calling a married man, with child/children, somebody's "homeboy" is insulting!
My 'relationship' with Brabus (if we can call it that), is no-different from my 'relationship' with ANYONE here on this thread: Anonymous and not beyond this thread (anyone with proof of anything beyond that can make it available)

Secondly, if anyone should make a PUBLIC ACCUSATION, common sense should tell them that it should be IMMEDIATELY backed-up with "hard evidence", .....alongside the accusation.
Its not enough to just say it and expect people to start asking "Wetin happen"? shocked
I operate on "strict fairness" to EVERYONE.

Next, an Architectural Drawing is a Client's imagination of how they want their build to look like, represented on paper, by someone with that ability... in basic terms.

Depending on your "AGREEMENT" with the "Person" making the drawing, which is also a function of HOW MUCH YOU BOTH AGREE-TO, AS "CONSIDERATION" for the job, it could be drawn on just plain A4 paper, or the wider and standard A3 or A2 paper.

Furthermore, it could be drawn by a Draughtsman, an educated/trained "Architect", or an Architect without/with a Certified STAMP and SEAL.

These are all OPTIONS under the "Terms & Conditions" between the Client and the Contractor.

Looking at your post up there, l am sure you are smart enough to know that it provides ZERO information on any of these issues (T & C) between the Client and the person you are accusing!

l will advice you that you use GOOGLE to get the Contact Address of Architects in your area, if you need a drawing ....as the Nigerian Guilds of Architects have a functioning website.

STOP patronising QUACKS just because you dont want to pay "standard rate" to qualified architects, only to come here crying like baby deprived of Bwreast milk since birth!

Finally, if everything FAILS, once again, instead of wasting your megabytes gossiping, use it to find the address of EFCC.
It is their job to deal with "financial malpractices"! .....and they get paid for it.

Have a nice Holiday. This thread had enjoyed a day or two of decency while you were away. Lets keep it that way undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I come from a "Family of Teachers", with the ability to make even the "dullest of the dullards" from anywhere, ....become intelligent!
I have been teaching students since l was in primary school (my own classmates)! grin grin

One of the armoury in our "toolbox" is the use of COLOUR, for visual re-enforcement on "kids" who are "mentally-challenged" or just "hard at learning". kiss kiss
Now, you see why YOU and your MINIONS are always REQUESTING that "l colour my response to YOU"? undecided undecided grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
lastpage:

I will simply have asked you to F-off my mention and then ignore you ...........
but then, l think people like us owe it a responsibility to society, to "educate, mediate and re-direct", if need be.

First, calling a married man, with child/children, somebody's "homeboy" is insulting!
My 'relationship' with Brabus (if we can call it that), is no-different from my 'relationship' with ANYONE here on this thread: Anonymous and not beyond this thread (anyone with proof of anything beyond that can make it available)

Secondly, if anyone should make a PUBLIC ACCUSATION, common sense should tell them that it should be IMMEDIATELY backed-up with "hard evidence", .....alongside the accusation.
Its not enough to just say it and expect people to start asking "Wetin happen"? shocked
I operate on "strict fairness" to EVERYONE.

Next, an Architectural Drawing is a Client's imagination of how they want their build to look like, represented on paper, by someone with that ability... in basic terms.

Depending on your "AGREEMENT" with the "Person" making the drawing, which is also a function of HOW MUCH YOU BOTH AGREE-TO, AS "CONSIDERATION" for the job, it could be drawn on just plain A4 paper, or the wider and standard A3 or A2 paper.

Furthermore, it could be drawn by a Draughtsman, an educated/trained "Architect", or an Architect without/with a Certified STAMP and SEAL.

These are all OPTIONS under the "Terms & Conditions" between the Client and the Contractor.

Looking at your post up there, l am sure you are smart enough to know that it provides ZERO information on any of these issues (T & C) between the Client and the person you are accusing!

l will advice you that you use GOOGLE to get the Contact Address of Architects in your area, if you need a drawing ....as the Nigerian Guilds of Architects have a functioning website.

STOP patronising QUACKS just because you dont want to pay "standard rate" to qualified architects, only to come here crying as usual!

Finally, if everything FAILS, once again, instead of wasting your megabytes gossiping, use it to find the address of EFCC.
It is their job to deal with "financial malpractices"! .....and they get paid for it.

Have a nice Holiday. This thread had enjoyed a day or two of decency while you were away. Lets keep it that way undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I come from a "Family of Teachers", with the ability to make even the "dullest of the dullards" from anywhere, ....become intelligent!
I have been teaching students since l was in primary school (my own classmates)! grin grin

One of the armoury in our "toolbox" is the use of COLOUR, for visual re-enforcement on "kids" who are "mentally-challenged" or just "hard at learning". kiss kiss
Now, you see why YOU and your MINIONS are always REQUESTING that "l colour my response to YOU"? undecided undecided grin

No amount of colorful poems can stop me from exposing the fraudsters on this forum.

Everyone can now understand why Lastpage have soft spot for BRABUS...He is protecting his interest. ( Baba isale)

Brabus will Scam you and then The Crayon Master will start writing colorful poems to soothe or yab you.

Racketeering, often associated with organized crime, is the act of offering of a dishonest service (a "racket"wink to solve a problem that wouldn't otherwise exist without the enterprise offering the service.

Investors be warned.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
If he does something WRONG, l will chastise him (I am not obliged to, rather you can prosecute him).....

but l am not the only one who thinks he brings something 'innovative' to the table of discussion.
(Read it on page 403)

gbadexy:

I have to give it to you that you are innovative.
Bentonite clay was a material that interested me in the past for possible use to complement anti settling additives and I researched about it.

Lastpage:
You see, this is the part of him l admire...... and love to see often, without all the drama! undecided undecided undecided

He brings good ideas to the table, whether from internet or from his "coconut" head! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Maybe you should accuse me directly of "anything'.... if you have the facts?
or do you want me to bring your "nose" that l found in my business, back to you, a second time? grin

Now, run-along and enjoy your holiday........ this thread needs 'adults' who can provide something educative .
undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: you need to do better than be spamming this thread with your "expose fraud" repetitions!
You need to ARREST and PROSECUTE a fraudster ........ but l guess you are just all "huff and puff", .....with no "Punch"

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
lastpage:
If he does something WRONG, l will chastise him (I am not obliged to, rather you can prosecute him).....

but l am not the only one who thinks he brings something 'innovative' to the table of discussion.
(Read it on page 403)

Maybe you should accuse me directly of "anything'.... if you have the facts?
or do you want me to bring your "nose" that l found in my business back to you a second time? grin

Now, run-along and enjoy your holiday........ this thread needs 'adults' who can provide something educative .
undecided

Lastpage!

Am not in your business. Am in the business of exposing Fraudsters on Nairaland property section and their cohorts.

Do we need to tell everyone that you are not currently working on any build as claimed? you are here to find MAGA for your homeboy Brabus.

I wont let that happen again here. not on my watch.

you are disturbing my vacation man.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sensegiver: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
3strikes:

No amount of colorful poems can stop me from exposing the fraudsters on this forum.

Everyone can now understand why Lastpage have soft spot for BRABUS...He is protecting his interest. ( Baba isale)

Brabus will Scam you and then The Crayon Master will start writing colorful poems to soothe or yab you.

Racketeering, often associated with organized crime, is the act of offering of a dishonest service (a "racket"wink to solve a problem that wouldn't otherwise exist without the enterprise offering the service.

Investors be warned.

I don't want to believe this. Are you saying Lastpage is working for Brabus?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
sensegiver:

Oga go read page 400. No amount of oyinbo or crayon can savage their fraudulent empire. is coming down very fast. Lastpage and others here are mad because checks are not coming from Brabus as usual.

grin grin grin grin

I remember when you use to claim to be a lecturer on other threads........ grin grin grin grin

Lastpage how is your day going tho? Are you still in the Army or you be doctor now?

Abeg just let me enjoy my vacation na....abi them send you to me?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
sensegiver:

...EVERYONE is ENTITLED to what "they chose" to believe! kiss kiss grin

Like James Hadley Chase would say: if you believe this, then you'll believe ANYTHING! grin grin
I recommend you read the book, l read it when l was in Form 2, that is about 40yrs ago! grin

But then, ONE has to be very, very stewpid to believe ANYTHING, just because some non-entity said it..... WITHOUT PROOF! undecided

Any Riff-Raff can say ANYTHING on an anonymous forum now, abi?

Lastpage!

BTW: I dont need to prove anything here

Edit: You people are genetically inept!

A "Lecturer" is someone who "teaches" others[/b], in whatever capacity and in any place of learning (not necessarily a school, l could lecture a subject for students preparing for a "chartered exam" in a profession, so the possibilities are endless. )
But then, l come from Parents who are "Lecturers"
Stop pulling straws........ go and enjoy your Holiday or must you spend on Nairaland insulting people? grin grin

And please, dont finish my Crayola, l have other dolts that need it as well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
lastpage:

Like James Hardly Chase would say: if you believe this, then you can believe ANYTHING! grin grin

But then, ONE has to be very, very stewpid to believe ANYTHING, just because some non-entity said it..... WITHOUT PROOF! undecided

Any Riff-Raff can say ANYTHING on an anonymous forum now, abi?

...And EVERYONE is ENTITLED to what they chose to believe! kiss kiss grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I dont need to prove anything here

Edit: You are genetically inept!
A "Lecturer" is someone who "teaches" others, in whatever capacity and in any place of learning (not necessarily a school, l could lecture a subject for students preparing for a "chartered exam" in a profession, so the possibilities are endless. )
But then, l come from Parents who are "Lecturers"
Stop pulling straws........ go and enjoy your Holiday or must you spend on Nairaland insulting people? grin grin

Stop deceiving people with all this your write-ups. I thought you were smarter than this sir....So you are now a lecturer becos your parents were lecturers? you fall my hand again

Now you are making me to laugh in Ebira.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But on a more serious note... when are you guys refunding MR Yinka for the fake document given to him?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
3strikes:

Stop deceiving people with all this your write-ups. I thought you were smarter than this sir....So you are now a lecturer becos your parents were lecturers? you fall my hand again

Now you are making me to laugh in Ebira.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But on a more serious note... when are you guys refunding MR Yinka for the fake document given to him?

You certainly, are "mentally challenged"!

But it is not my job to 'lecture" you on "comprehension".

A "Lecturer" is someone who "teaches" others.
I am repeating this again. Ponder over it. grin grin

Go and enjoy your holiday, if there ever was one! grin grin
STOP SPAMMING this thread.

Dont expend all your holiday on Nairaland!

Go to the Bahamas, for a change.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
3strikes:

Lastpage, one Mr Yinka is accusing your home boy Brabus for another fake arch drawing. Just thought I should mention it here...how una won handle this one?

I hear say some people be SHE but pretend to B HE.
I'm checking my notes for biometrics grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
lastpage:

You certainly are "mentally challenged"!
But it is not my job to 'lecture" you on "comprehension".

A "Lecturer" is someone who "teaches" others.
I am repeating this again. Ponder over it. grin grin

Go and enjoy your holiday, if there ever was one! grin grin

Dont expend all your holiday on Nairaland!
Go to the Bahamas, for a change.

Lastpage!

So who will be making the refund for the fake document? you or your homeboy Brabus?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
erico2k2:

I hear say some people be SHE but pretend to B HE.
I'm checking my notes for biometrics grin

is this part of the scam? Where some people they write military terms here to deceive the naive......Nothing you no go see or read for nairaland.

Some claim say they like naija but have 15 foreign passports. how that one take concern us for goodness sake?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
mavverick:
I think you should have written one of your sentences using colored crayons ! gringringrin
Yes everyone should guard their hard earned money, even if they get a free fancy sliding burglary.

#PieceOfAdvice

This is why I be the General Contractor and site supervisor on my Build now I'm far away gates locked . I nor wan hear story that touch grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jamesqu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
3strikes:

So who will be making the refund for the fake document? you or your homeboy Brabus?

...agbalagba meji, oga o....stop fighting na!

BTW, I like the "no amount of oyinbo or crayon..."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (3689) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Akerewe(m), Adedward(m), dannie007(m), twinskenny(m), aieromon(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.