Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,124 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4514968 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (3698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
I want to use this opportunity to apologize to everyone here who think we are derailing this thread. We are not. We are fighting for humanity.

These guys are scammers on Nairaland property section looking for maga. They sometime act like they are fighting each other here or against each other but guess what....its all part of the plan.

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter

We are against Brabus their shepherd and the sheep agarawu23= freeworld= nigerdeltaman=p3st an LASTPaGe are all scattered.

They are angry cos we no let magas fall again. No more bribe from brabus

Please tell lastpage to refund all the money for the fake docs and approvals.

This scam is huge folks...shine your eyes.

Thanks

ANybody scamming anybody has failed already even if its ME.
SO all SCAMMERS in this sections your days are numbered if yah all like, get Angry,enroll with multiple names, ya all would be found out even if its ME

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
I want to use this opportunity to apologize to everyone here who think we are derailing this thread. We are not. We are fighting for humanity.

These guys are scammers on Nairaland property section looking for maga. They sometime act like they are fighting each other here or against each other but guess what....its all part of the plan.

We are against Brabus their shepherd and the sheep agarawu23= freeworld= nigerdeltaman=p3st an LASTPaGe are all scattered.

Thanks

Expensive joke bro grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
segcymoor:

Expensive joke bro grin
Ah baba U r here, U see waht kids have turned this place into?
Some even claim to have 10 user names to insult and scam people
Anyway We know the real builders in the house still.
Hope all good.!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P3ST: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
3strikes:

Thanks

[/s]very childish talk.

I laugh in China grin

Yes! I work for brabuss, he pays me monthly. so what else

You have almost 100 alt monikers here. You are a fraudster too. Why can't u use your 3strikes account to advertise una ajah house?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Are u still searching the internet for agarawu so that u can come up with another thing?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
P3ST:
[s][/s]very childish talk.

I laugh in China grin

Yes! I work for brabuss, he pays me monthly. so what else

You have almost 100 alt monikers here. You are a fraudster too. Why can't u use your 3strikes account to advertise una ajah house?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Are u still searching the internet for agarawu so that u can come up with another thing?

Now you guys can see what I have been talking about. We are not saying what we dont know.

We just need Lastpage too to admit and apologize then we can all discuss the way forward.

We still love you guys....but we just hate your fradulent ways.

3strikes

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P3ST: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
3strikes:

Now you guys can see what I have been talking about. We are not saying what we dont know.

We just need Lastpage too to admit and apolozie then we can all discuss the way forward.

We still love you guys....but we just hate your fradulent ways.

3strikes
[/s] who be "we"? Dont tell me you are begging for mercy cos the game just start ni. Hello? I don't need your love undecided

Yes I am a fraudster, start screaming my name too. Boda ode
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
segcymoor:

Expensive joke bro grin

Just sit tight and enjoy the show. Nairalanders have been deceived for a long time bro..
Lastpage claiming to be all educated, honorable and all....is not. He is part of the gang. You still wonder why he got softspot for brabus even when people like Qc1 are still hurting?

You be the judge sir.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
P3ST:
[s][/s] who be "we"? Dont tell me you are begging for mercy cos the game just start ni. Hello? I don't need your love undecided

Yes I am fraudster, start screaming my name too. Boda ode

Agarawu just openly admit to be a fraudster.

Stir the water to catch the fish.

Let me go get in my speedo....where is my sunglasses?....its beach time folks!

Erico hold down the fort.

Lets keep it clean folks....God hates ugly.

Ire o

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P3ST: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
3strikes:

Agarawu just openly admit to be a fraudster.

Stir the water to catch the fish.

Let me go get in my speedo....where is my sunglasses?....its beach time folks!

Erico hold down the fort.

Let keep it clean folks....God hates ugly.

Ire o
[/s]still waiting for the crap you said you are coming with that will push this thread to 450 undecided oniranu. Maybe you will start making sense in this section after this drama. Boda ode. Oya swap to one of your alt and spew trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
19 Men everywhere getting pained as their bubbles got burst grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh one more thing.. Agarawu is a father of a beautiful girl. He got the mother pregnant when he was Just 16yrs old.

Why am I saying this?......am saying this because that is the reason he couldnt go to school and chose to go on the street..... he had a very rough childhood.

So pls lets pardon his nuisance here.

Btw : what is the situation of things in Turkey and how are the Turks reacting to this?

Ok.. back to beach mode. grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
Oh one more thing.. Agarawu is a father of a beautiful girl. He got the mother pregnant when he was Just 16yrs old.

Why am I saying this?......am saying this because that is the reason he couldnt go to school and chose to go on the street..... he had a very rough childhood.

Btw : what is the situation of things in Turkey and how are the Turks reacting to this?

Oga in all honesty I know the guy might be a pain but spare his family out of this, at least deal with the man,I do not think its fair bringing his kid or gf/wifey into this, thats another level,but keep up the heat though wink wink wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga in all honesty I know the guy might be a pain but spare his family out of this, at least deal with the man,I do not think its fair bringing his kid or gf/wifey into this, thats another level,but keep up the heat though wink wink wink

I agree with you. Sometime for you to solve a problem, you need to first understand the cause of the problem..... Isnt that right?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

I agree with you. Sometime for you to solve a problem, you need to first understand the cause of the problem..... Isnt that right?

Na true, but make we leave his Inocent child and family out of this,Im sure they guy has loads of holes you can pick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't understand how one human being can say this to another human being.
Its almost like whoever HappyKay is wishing a catastrophe upon you as well, I am not advocating that obviously, before Mr or Mrs Lastpage starts to quote silly things with his nursery school crayons, so much for a retired Man O War.

Advice, be careful what you type on a public internet forum.
All those babes on that dating website may come to read it one day grin

P3ST:
[s][/s]happykay = 3strikes, sensegiver and other more. Remind me of the one you are using to advertise your building that will collapse soon cos na quack build am grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
mavverick:
Its almost like whoever HappyKay is wishing a catastrophe upon you as well, I am not advocating that obviously, before Mr or Mrs Lastpage starts to quote silly things with his nursery school crayons, so much for a retired Man O War.

be careful the Mrs side is very Harsh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sensegiver: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P3ST: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
3strikes:

[/s]hahahahahahahahaha

Check my threads, agarawu is very proud of his beautiful daughter he has been taking good care of. At least police wont get me arrested before i send money for her up keep like you and your friend egun.

Boda ode, you are coming with new lines and i like it so much, at least I can see you are pained after exposing your alt monikers. grin

I am very open and honest that's why most people like me on this forum. I am not like you people that live fake life's and hide under your keypad to type trash. Thank God we now know the man under egunmogaji. grin

Btw my daughter just graduated few weeks ago. Oya pa ara e tongue

It shows i am a responsible father smiley

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Comedy central grin grin grin.
I come here mainly to relief myself of stress these days.
My sincere sympathies to those whose buildings were affected negatively though. I wish more energy and professional exchange of ideas can be given here to solve those issues to benefit those that are truly hurt and affected.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P3ST: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
sensegiver:
sense giver = 3strikes= happykay and lot more. grin I have exposed u grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zeberebe: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
mavverick:

[/s]cry cry baby, stop using the report button. if you can't endure insult, just avoid agarawu.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twoMcfemad: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dear Hajj mufutau55, this will be first post here though I've been following this thread since the day it was created. I ve learnt so much and many thanks to God and you.

I plead with you in the name of the Almighty, please LOCK this thread; Dont close it. We may have reasons to make references. This thread no longer serves it purpose! Create another one, I dont know how possible/ feasible it will be to have matured minds/real builders/homeowners on that one, and that all insulting comments will be reported and or the userid sanctioned. Please do,sir. Thanks, Egbon.

My dear brother Lastpage, please stop speaking for Brabus, let him sort his issues out. Please!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:
Dear Hajj mufutau55, this will be first post here though I've been following this thread since the day it was created. I ve learnt so much and many thanks to God and you.

I plead with you in the name of the Almighty, please LOCK this thread; Dont close it. We may have reasons to make references. This thread no longer serves it purpose! Create another one, I dont know how possible/ feasible it will be to have matured minds/real builders/homeowners on that one. Thanks, Egbon.

My dear brother Lastpage, please stop speaking for Brabus, let him sort his issues out. Please!

I have on several occasions requested that this thread be locked, but since we don't have any Moderator here, it was not done.
So I just sit down and look... Thanks for the concerns.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twoMcfemad: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Oh, I felt it can be locked by you ni oo. Apologies,sir. But please be kind to create another and discussions can be continued there. This thread can be left for whoever to contnue their wahala.
Oga Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, lawyer, Please lock this thread NOW. thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twoMcfemad: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
My brother Lastpage, Pending when Hajj creates another thread or this is locked, Stop responding to these side discussions, methinks they are childish talks and as an elder, you dont need to dabble into it. Let them have a field day.

And please, Stop speaking for Brabus. He has created more enemies for himself and should be able to sort himself out maturely. Thanks sir!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chief, those set of factions derailed the thread . Lastpage wasn't speaking for brabus if we can all understand what the gentleman was calling for, which was peace and the furtherance of this thread before those mofos picked on him, he sai take yyour complains to the authorities to seek justice which is obviously difficult for 'em or use brabus's threads to counter him. They need babysitters and a golliwog to calm their disorder
twoMcfemad:

I plead with you in the name of the Almighty, please LOCK this thread; Dont close it. We may have reasons to make references. This thread no longer serves it purpose! Create another one, I dont know how possible/ feasible it will be to have matured minds/real builders/homeowners on that one, and that all insulting comments will be reported and or the userid sanctioned. Please do,sir. Thanks, Egbon.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twoMcfemad: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
paininyourass:
Chief, those set of factions derailed the thread . Lastpage wasn't speaking for brabus if we can all understand what the gentleman was calling for, which was peace and the furtherance of this thread before those mofos picked on him, he sai take yyour complains to the authorities to seek justice which is obviously difficult for 'em or use brabus's threads to counter him. They need babysitters and a golliwog to calm their disorder

I agree on the Last page part. But, this thread should be OCKED.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Those mofos can fly their private jets to kidnap that precious girl, please delete her picture. They are kidnappers!!!!!
P3ST:
[s][/s]hahahahahahahahaha

Check my threads, agarawu is very proud of his beautiful daughter he has been taking good care of. At least police wont get me arrested before i send money for her up keep like you and your friend egun.

Boda ode, you are coming with new lines and i like it so much, at least I can see you are pained after exposing your alt monikers. grin

I am very open and honest that's why most people like me on this forum. I am not like you people that live fake life's and hide under your keypad to type trash. Thank God we now know the man under egunmogaji. grin

Btw my daughter just graduated few weeks ago. Oya pa ara e tongue

It shows i am a responsible father smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
twoMcfemad:
My brother Lastpage, Pending when Hajj creates another thread or this is locked, Stop responding to these side discussions, methinks they are childish talks and as an elder, you dont need to dabble into it. Let them have a field day.

And please, Stop speaking for Brabus. He has created more enemies for himself and should be able to sort himself out maturely. Thanks sir!
Bro the real innocent people here are those who lost money, check, most of these fighters have no relationship with building a house here.They just create multiple user names to insult others,.Plus some people are actually scamming others.
If you was around say 2006-7,this was how people where warned of Inspired ,some people thought he was being witch hunted, but we know what happened after.
A learner, fine
Make mistakes fine, we all do
SCAMMER tongue Nahhhhhhhh
When U create 2 diff user names and try to engage same customer for same purpose that's is SCAM in my book.
PS: those who live in glass house do not throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
And for all you who just registered 16/07/2016
you are all welcome. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (3698) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adedward(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.