Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' (21576 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Lovexme(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Well, I don't work in the oil and gas sector, so..
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
tongue
Na this thing make me stop you to learn obioma job. tongue
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by horexy(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
cheesy
Guys, u av heard o...esp those in d oil and gas sector.
Quickly, look for a babe to marry and impregnate b4 'it' stops working.
A word's enough for d wise grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na this thing make me stop you to learn obioma job. tongue

Lol.Does it affect Women?

Talking about obioma, I really need one to sew all my tear tear panties.

PLEASE PLEASE LADIES IN THE HOUSE.QUIT GOING TO MR PRICE TO SHOP FOR YOUR PANTIES. THE PANTS NO DEY LAST.NA NONSENSE PANTS DEY THERE undecided embarassed

Now I wear OKIRIKA panties. Strong, reliable and sexxy! All you need to do is to use warm water and full bottle of Dettol to soak the shiite tongue

Now my neighbours will see how bright my future is as they step out.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol.Does it affect Women?
So, I heard but no documented report about it.

But over years people are beginning to notice that women that were actively engaged in that profession find it difficult in having kids.

There should be some truth in it.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by itoski(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Esp all this fvckanisers embarassed
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2015
ok...
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Wilson125(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2015
ah dong dey potent 4 plenty years now, e no carry me reach anywer, na now wey God dong answer ma prayer mek lamnalco folo consider me na im u carry dis kind article come? guy if e like mek e collect ma manly body, dah one no concern me, wetin ah know be say, deris no turning from dis terminal.. me must go aboard, our mind s made up.. tank u.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Fertility secrets revealed. Effectively reverse infertility and dramatically increase your chances of falling pregnant!

Discover powerful methods you can use IMMEDIATELY, to optimize your chances of falling pregnant with a healthy baby.

rejuvenate your body - overcome all types of infertility - improve the quality of your eggs - fall pregnant with a healthy baby - take control of your fertility situation - have a baby in your 40’s - prevent miscarriages - balance your hormones - relax and de-stress - determine exactly when you are ovulating

- use ancient techniques to re-balance your body and mind

- use powerful techniques to get exactly what you want

- eat the foods that drastically improve fertility

- dramatically increase your fertility with certain supplements

- regain your personal power and many, many more benefits...

Learn more here:
http://www.simplefertilitysecrets.com/?hop=cb113223
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
So, I heard but no documented report about it.

But over years people are beginning to notice that women that were actively engaged in that profession find it difficult in having kids.

There should be some truth in it.

Well, my mom is a tailor. Even before she got married. She has 4 boys and two girls. smiley
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Icon4s:
We know. That's y it is often said that the higher d risk d higher d pay.

There are extra allowances like Hazard allowance to take care of such risks. There is also mandatary Period medical check ups to detect any ailment early enough so as to commence treatment. Plus, Oil & gas companies run some of d best equipt hospitals in town.

There are also several procautionary measures to prevent workers from some of these toxic & damaging substances. That's where d gospel of Complete PPEs comes in.

Talking abt impotency, na jst to quickly marry after u get land d Oil job & within 5-6 yrs born all ur children close chapter.By then impotency would nt b an issue.
na so.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Okestra01(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2015
clefstone:
f for?
You again.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Nt everyone wil wrk in d oil companies, but better stil, d wrkers wrking there and oda places dats prone to dat issue need to b extra careful, use d required safety helmets, and ensure all rules ar obeyed, just like one of d reader said most of d oil companies parade d best clinics to treat any ailment.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, my mom is a tailor. Even before she got married. She has 4 boys and two girls. smiley
If there was a documented record about the side effects of such profession then it would be easier to narrow it down to real victims.Though my comment wasn't blanket statement .
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
If there was a documented record about the side effects of such profession then it would be easier to narrow it down to real victims.Though my comment wasn't blanket statement .

Well, you may be right.Bit I think the percentage is very slim, very very slim.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by 123papas(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
going to work everyday and inhaling poisonous exhaust fumes on the road is very very dangerous. some cars can smoke for Africa. no control
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, you may be right.Bit I think the percentage is very slim, very very slim.
We don't have any official report on it , so it is pretty difficult to say how bad it is.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin grin

I concur! Afterall wetin the joblessness go do you pass impotence grin
grin grin grin grin....na to born one or two kids sharply before drilling fluid and mud collect all my abilities to fit born,,/// grin grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
so exxon go give me work i go come remember this OP write up....God no go gree... cheesy cheesy
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't have any official report on it , so it is pretty difficult to say how bad it is.

True that! But from experience, because I grew up around tailors, they all have kikids.I just feel it's not that bad when compared to men who are in the same profession.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

True that! But from experience, because I grew up around tailors, they all have kikids.I just feel it's not that bad when compared to men who are in the same profession.
Really ? There must be some atom of truth in it then.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Truckpusher(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
so exxon go give me work i go come remember this OP write up....God no go gree... cheesy cheesy
If you want to maintain your sanity quit thinking of working for those guys you just mentioned.

I hope you're not ready to be used like a beast of burden while constantly being kept on your toes and end up a frustrated old man. grin

1 Like

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Really ? There must be some atom of truth in it then.

I know that men who do very vigorous jobs where they need to sit on a particular position for a long time do have fertility problem. Especially professional long distance drivers.
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Revolva(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
True talk....no wonder....many rich ggoon can't go more dan one round in bed
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by XtraSmooth404: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
There are risks in all occupations though undecided
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Adesiji77: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin grin

I concur! Afterall wetin the joblessness go do you pass impotence grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by Aitee1: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin grin....na to born one or two kids sharply before drilling fluid and mud collect all my abilities to fit born,,/// grin grin

grin
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by missmalachi: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
N yet my hubby has been working in oil n gas 4 d past 7 yrs n its lik comin bak 4rm offshore increase his potency.
E no even allow me one month rest after wedding b4 e score goal.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by azcute(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
haaaaaaaa
Re: ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' by sonnie10: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Radiographers, radiologists and surgeons come to mind. They are always in the path of radiation especially during mobile, fluoroscopy and c-arm (theater) procedures. Shielding helps but . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low, Middle And High Income / Skye Bank Sacks 175 / Transport Staff Ask Buhari To Probe Dangote, Say He Is Underpaying For Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.