Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction (22213 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Photos From Ubi Franklin’s 31st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
That's rude and you know it undecided undecided
Idgaf. smiley
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by juliusjulius: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Oh! Really? Is it about that 'period' (time) of the month? undecided
Nneka123:
Idgaf. smiley
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
ok...
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! Really? Is it about that 'period' (time) of the month? undecided
Come and check with your whatever to see undecided
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Troublesome Nurse Abigail congrats to her at least in the real life, she is capable of love
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided what's she saying?
Nneka123:
Come and check with your whatever to see undecided
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by jeoprince250(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who's Franklin , who's Lilian? ™♠️♣️
ubi franklin, iyanya's boss. Lilian, one of the main actress in the soap "clinic matters"
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Oh! Thanks. But I only know iyanya. Dunno his boss
jeoprince250:
ubi franklin, iyanya's boss. Lilian, one of the main actress in the soap "clinic matters"
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Where is Doctor, Nurse Theresa, Nurse Titi her rival, Biliki of all people and the unrepentant Mr. Okafor? these guys make Clinic Matters a joy to watch not forgetting Sikira and Jane
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by kel2me(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Lilian is my cuz... But we ain't aware. Lol, fame!
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided undecided what's she saying?
Use your bland head. undecided
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by jeoprince250(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! Thanks. But I only know iyanya. Dunno his boss
he owns the record label "MMMG"
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by IDGAF(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Idgaf. smiley
WTF!!! Who da phuck is Ubi Franklin,queen Elizabeth's Dentist?
Why is my sacred moniker been used because of dat nigga huh?

Woman!! Don't use dat again ova some lame story,that aint worth my mention ok? Phuck!!!
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Oh! Was actually thinking Iyanya owns it. Lol. Now I know Thanks bro
jeoprince250:
he owns the record label "MMMG"
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Bland head? How's a head bland?
Nneka123:
Use your bland head. undecided
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2015
IDGAF:

WTF!!! Who da phuck is Ubi Franklin,queen Elizabeth's Dentist?
Why is my sacred moniker been used because of dat nigga huh?

Woman!! Don't use dat again ova some lame story,that aint worth my mention ok? Phuck!!!
grin Onye ara.
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by jeoprince250(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! Was actually thinking Iyanya owns it. Lol. Now I know Thanks bro
anytime

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by helphelp: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2015
From the pix...I have an idea who Lilian is...but walahi, no idea who the Franklin dude is in the picture...

No.pic of dem together?
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Is that him in red cap and beed?
jeoprince250:
anytime
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2015
I swear down. Can't even figure who the couples are
helphelp:
From the pix...I have an idea who Lilian is...but walahi, no idea who the Franklin dude is in the picture...

No.pic of dem together?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by kelobestline(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Congrats to the couple.
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by dimexilux(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2015
my beautiful and aggressive nurse Abigail... Victory at last. wish u guyz a happy home
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by jeoprince250(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Is that him in red cap and beed?
yea, d guy with red cap and red bead
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by cescky(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Wow lovely!

And Emma nyra is busy snapchatting away in the US to avoid coming for the wedding.

If u were in emma nyras shoes would u show up
Re: Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction by femi4: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
I no see Emma Nyra there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University Alumni Accuses Perruzi Of Fraud / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards / Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.