Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (349828 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by deramarks(f): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
My exam is on monday oo early in d morning I applied for unilag but I still want to write imsu's post utm examination when d form comes out I'll purchase it ....somebosy is it possible?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by deramarks(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes
omokenny24:
Good Evening Everyone...... Needs Little Enlightenment About Change Of Institution.... When Is It Likely To Close? Can One Get It At A Cafe? And Is It Necessary To Print My Result Since I'll Be Changing My Institution And Will My Former Choices Reflect On The Slip For My New Institution?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:
am dead!...totally dead!!!....jamb is a scam!,am frustrated.....what d heck is going on?...dis is my least jamb score...even when I was in ss3,I wrote jamb and I scored 227,I wasn't DAT serious den buh now DAT I read everything readable,followed d syllabus,bought all d subjects test books and burnt d midnight candle,wrote 270 boldly on my room wall as my target!,jamb decided to put shame on my face and useless my life!

jamb has succeeded to frustrate me at last!.....plz friends what will 194 fetch me?...I don't fink any uni can offer any course to me with DAT!....

oh God!...my parents are gonna kill me!....

will resign to fate!

never get frustrated , me too need only 180 , and I scored 179.the most funny part was that my expectation in english was like 110 , I was giving 52
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by vickvan(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is there any possibility of studying electrical/electronics engineering at Futo with 204 or just purchase change of course form? pls, i need your sincere answer.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

Sorry dear, you can check up some universities, actually some unis cutoff mark is 180 smiley

my sis jamb is nofin buh a foolish inconsiderate board!....

I chose unizik and ansu buh d both of dem has 180 as dere cut off!... buh wat of d aggregate!... it sure will be low!undecided

wats ur score?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Donpre:

babe a state university with less competition would suffice... jamb did a lotta sh!t this year, I'm so sorry you got caught in the mess

and I'm sure you parents wouldn't kill a jewel, they might be disappointed buh that's just it.... unless you're allergic to disappointment, then I think we've got a problemgrin

do u know of a less competitive institution pls?undecided

help a sis!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nognome:
@refiner. Its well bro, jamb isn't fair. AAU takes 180 bro if you're interested.

AAU?...located at were?

PS....am nt a bro!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Millex:

Number one beating yourself up isn't going to solve the problem nor would it increase your jamb score, why not find out what you did or didn't do last year that cost you your admission. Adapt, reorganise it's not the end of the world, you canalways change to a uni that doesn't use aggregate of your jamb score and putme, my 2 cents tho

my dear,I did everything humanly possible to gain a higher score dis yr!

1)...I bought all 4 test books for my.

2)....I downloaded dis yr's syllabus in all d subjects!

3).....I chose a target score and wrote it boldly on d wall in room,dats d first tin I see every morning!

4).....before opening my books to read,I always say a short prayer!

5).....I read every damn time!..morning and night!...sometimes do sleep by 3am...!

my dear I tried my best!...given me 194,is unfair!...I scored 247 last year,buh believe u in me DAT I never did prepare like dis lastyr!...I was aiming for a higher score DAT was why I did all I can so I can reach my target!

buh see were jamb dumped me!!!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
rexmania:
never get frustrated , me too need only 180 , and I scored 179.the most funny part was that my expectation in english was like 110 , I was giving 52

my dear am speechless!....jamb is a bloodly demon!

buh even wif 180 can u gain admission to a uni?....what abt d aggregate after post utme?

it will be damn low!undecided
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by omokenny24(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

AAU?...located at were?
PS....am nt a bro!
Also AAUA Accepts 180.. Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba..... Ondo State
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
omokenny24:
Good Evening Everyone...... Needs Little Enlightenment About Change Of Institution.... When Is It Likely To Close? Can One Get It At A Cafe? And Is It Necessary To Print My Result Since I'll Be Changing My Institution And Will My Former Choices Reflect On The Slip For My New Institution?

It will be Available in CaFe's From the 14th of March. You still have to Print Your Result Even if you want to Change just to be on the Safe Side
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

AAU?...located at were?

PS....am nt a bro!

AAU is Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma in Edo State.

Ansu Accepts 180 Surely but Unizik? No Reason Am! Except you want to Do Education Courses
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by slimmybaarbie(f): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

my sis jamb is nofin buh a foolish inconsiderate board!....

I chose unizik and ansu buh d both of dem has 180 as dere cut off!... buh wat of d aggregate!... it sure will be low!undecided

wats ur score?

I understand... but you have to try your best first smiley

196 embarassed
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by omokenny24(f): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Slimzjoe:

It will be Available in CaFe's From the 14th of March. You still have to Print Your Result Even if you want to Change just to be on the Safe Side
Appreciate Your Comment......
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Donpre:
NOTICE TO MBBS ASPIRANTS

I just received the greatest shocker since 100/400 in 2016 utme, when I found out some universities other than UI also do not accept 2 waec or waec-neco combo for medicine(i.e You have to make all 5 credits in just one sitting).... Seriously, Nobody says sh!t in this country anymore, I would have read my azz off, only to be denied admission.

Anyway if you applied for any of the following universities and you plan on using 2 0'Level certificates, please pick up the change of institution form ASAP

*UI
*IMSU
*UNIILORIN
*DELSU
*UNN
*UNIBEN
*ABSU
*EBSU
*UNIOSUN
*ANSU
*BOWEN

I got the info from myschool's online brochure buh try and confirm from students of the respective universities before making the change of institution.... GOODLUCK Y'ALL!!!!!!
what of course like optometry in imsu, Absu and futo will they take 2 O'level sitting ? And also dentistry in either Lasu or UI do they take 2 O'level sitting?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

my dear am speechless!....jamb is a bloodly demon!

buh even wif 180 can u gain admission to a uni?....what abt d aggregate after post utme?

it will be damn low!undecided

With 179 if am giving the chance for post utme I will give a though stance on it but I was tell no way out except I gat 180 . My course was biomedic
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
evansvenus:
Donpre is cool..just carry out your research and make sure you are apt about it..buh just know that most fed unis don't accept two sittings for med and surg
bro nice work keep it up

Pls down you know if imsu , Absu and futo will take 2 O'level sittings for optometry ?

Or if any uni takes 2 sittings for dentistry ?

Btw I have not even seen my jamb result I wrote on march 1 they are still writing "pending result" whenever I check
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Slimzjoe:

AAU is Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma in Edo State.

Ansu Accepts 180 Surely but Unizik? No Reason Am! Except you want to Do Education Courses

fanx dear,at least I thought dere was no hope for me in any uni!....buh I fink I will consider ansu now!...fanks dear!smiley
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
slimmybaarbie:

I understand... but you have to try your best first smiley

196 embarassed

hnmmm....and u never expect such score rite?!...jamb is just one big joke!....if I was to be wif dibu for just a minute....he should be a dead man by nw!undecided

so are u gonna buy uni post utme form?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
rexmania:

With 179 if am giving the chance for post utme I will give a though stance on it but I was tell no way out except I gat 180 . My course was biomedic

hnmmm....so bad!

so wats ur plan now?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
omokenny24:

Also AAUA Accepts 180.. Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba..... Ondo State
is it a federal uni?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by VillageGOAT: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

is it a federal uni?
all federal universities cut off mark is 200, states do collect 180, and also private universities, if you have enough money to study in a private university like mountaintop or redeemers university, then i will advice you to go there, you will get the admission sharp sharp, but if you wanna cut your coat according to your size, then state universities like esut and odumegwu ojukwu university is the best for you, you can thank me later.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by bankybobo11: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

is it a federal uni?

Nope. A state Uni
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

hnmmm....so bad!

so wats ur plan now?

The funniest part was that when I was registering. I only take university seriously. For poly I choose fedponekede and it is far to ekiti where I reside. Am thinking about doing nekede post utme or change of institution to select where I reside
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by evansvenus(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lemon12:
bro nice work keep it up

Pls down you know if imsu , Absu and futo will take 2 O'level sittings for optometry ?

Or if any uni takes 2 sittings for dentistry ?

Btw I have not even seen my jamb result I wrote on march 1 they are still writing "pending result" whenever I check

yea absu and imsu takes two sittings,

i don't think federal unis would accept two sittings for dentistry..mostly fed unis offers dentistry and dental surgery as a course..

As per your result,hope u had no hitch on your exam day?they probably might have siezed it
just wait till the exam is over

they will hopefully release details as per pending results..i wrote same day with you tho
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
deramarks:
My exam is on monday oo early in d morning I applied for unilag but I still want to write imsu's post utm examination when d form comes out I'll purchase it ....somebosy is it possible?
yea.. After ur exams u can buy and the form at jamb office or any accredicted jamb center and the rest will be done for u. Success on monday
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
VillageGOAT:

all federal universities cut off mark is 200, states do collect 180, and also private universities, if you have enough money to study in a private university like mountaintop or redeemers university, then i will advice you to go there, you will get the admission sharp sharp, but if you wanna cut your coat according to your size, then state universities like esut and odumegwu ojukwu university is the best for you, you can thank me later.

nop,I decide to Fank u now!

fanks dear!

will start finking of state now!

buh can I change DAT first choice of uni to a state uni
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
evansvenus:

yea absu and imsu takes two sittings,

i don't think federal unis would accept two sittings for dentistry..mostly fed unis offers dentistry and dental surgery as a course..

As per your result,hope u had no hitch on your exam day?they probably might have siezed it
just wait till the exam is over

they will hopefully release details as per pending results..i wrote same day with you tho
nah I had no problem on the day .... Except little errors like system logging out but got fixed by the supervisors ... I submitted peacefully nd did my thumbprint before leaving ...

Thanks
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
bankybobo11:

Nope. A state Uni
OK...fanks dear!

buh can I change dat first choice of uni(federal)to a state uni?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by VillageGOAT: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

nop,I decide to Fank u now!

fanks dear!

will start finking of state now!

buh can I change DAT first choice of uni to a state uni

yes, you can change it, it is allowed, and try to apply for a course with less competition to make it easier for you, check jamb website for the statistics of each course applied for.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
refiner:

fanx dear,at least I thought dere was no hope for me in any uni!....buh I fink I will consider ansu now!...fanks dear!smiley

Yea. Its nothing. Lotta People Make Wrong Decisions Due to not being Well Informed.

Could you Please Stop Substituting 'F' in Place of 'Th'

That Shii is Irritating

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by abbeyboyz54(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
rexmania:
Same here bro. I need only 180 and jamb sent me 179, i was like...

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (178) (Reply)

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.