Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread - Education (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (350478 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Danielgabby(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls any UI aspirant...................ELect elect
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
jaymejate:

Una don de find opportunity to yab her?
But that's just too much. And nor be your life she de live so pack well
What's your own score?.. 102?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jason555:
UNIBEN has med lab. ... They also have medical biochemistry.... It's different from Biochemistry.... Well, medical biochemistry is a very tough department ah must confess....

Talking about which is better. Well, I'll say dey both owk.. It depends on wha you want....

Dhats all...
pls how much is the change of course
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jlakeside:

What's your own score?.. 102?

grin you no fit get reach my own score , lai lai
Even in years to come, provided that you're a jambite i.e if you are
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
CurrentSamuel:
congratulations to you who have passed your jamb .congratulations in advance in your Postume and congratulations in your admission and more sweetly congratulations in your matriculation.incase you choose UNIBEN am here for you ask me any question and we can as well be friends 08020835264 or whatssap me on 08160908587
pls wich 1 does uniben offer@medical lab science or science lab tecnology? cux i need d lab science
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
jaymejate:

grin you no fit get reach my own score , lai lai
Even in years to come, provided that you're a jambite i.e if you are
Empty vessels make the loudest noise.. Kid, I'm not in the same phylum with you.. Anyways, I had Bleep in jamb and now i'm a graduate of University of first choice and Nation's pride. A background check will tell you I'm not your mate..

Out of jambites thread..
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jlakeside:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise.. Kid, I'm not in the same phylum with you.. Anyways, I had Bleep in jamb and now i'm a graduate of University of first choice and Nation's pride. A background check will tell you I'm not your mate..

Out of jambites thread..

Congrats grin
Now shut up and lets concentrate on better things

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
jaymejate:

Congrats grin
Now shut up and lets concentrate on better things
I'm old enough to be your father.. I'll be ok with all what you can tell your dad..
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jlakeside:

Lmao.. Why won't you have 194 when you always sleep and wake up on Romance section, looking for "likes" on Sex and Virgin topics..I noticed you love education so much, but education doesn't like you. So why don't you go into Catering services or hairdressing or you join LASTMA( SSCE is a requirement) or you start selling gala and lacasera at holdups or you look for a kindergarten creche around that will pay you 2k/term.. It may sound harsh and funny, but its a bitter truth. Hope you're still a virgin anyways?

OK!....av noticed u!smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:

Why won't you?. A failed jambite.. The cutoff for Mubi Polythectnics in Adamawa and Gombe state Univeristy is 120. You can give it a try.. I swear, your case will be like the chibok girls.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Gbsks: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jlakeside:

I'm old enough to be your father.. I'll be ok with all what you can tell your dad..
boss abeg no vex... E don do, but i'll rather say ur statement to that lady was rather harsh in the first place. Pls let's learn to accomodate one another. Thanks
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by idris4r83(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
victorirowa1:
pls i want to do a change of course,how much?? does uniben have medical lab science?? and also between medical lab science and medical biochemistry which is better
medical lab science is by far better in terms of job opportunity n every other aspects
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Gbsks:
boss abeg no vex... E don do, but i'll rather say ur statement to that lady was rather harsh in the first place. Pls let's learn to accomodate one another. Thanks
No wahala bro.. Mesef dey finger her brain ni BUT her jamb tutor wan dey form baddoo..

Your head is valid
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by IamLukas(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
They offer both!
SLT is 4yrs while MLS is 5yrs.
victorirowa1:
pls wich 1 does uniben offer@medical lab science or science lab tecnology? cux i need d lab science
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 3:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Jlakeside:

Kikikiki grin
I can sense that pikin brain you carry for skull
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

Never mind part of nigerian folly they are
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Jlakeside:

Why won't you?. A failed jambite.. The cutoff for Mubi Polythectnics in Adamawa and Gombe state Univeristy is 120. You can give it a try.. I swear, your case will be like the chibok girls.

see me see trouble ooo....

my dear I will gain admission wif dar my score in a reputable university OK!...keep ur useless opinion to ur miserable self!

pls don't quote me again!....undecided

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

my dear I will gain admission wif dar my score in a reputable university OK!...keep ur useless opinion to ur miserable self!

Never mind these is one of the reason. It is never adviceable to ask for help from forum . You see wailing wailer everywhere wanting to get attention dear just wave them off . Must of them are first class illiterate

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
rexmania:

Never mind these is one of the reason. It is never adviceable to ask for help from forum . You see wailing wailer everywhere wanting to get attention dear just wave them off . Must of them are first class illiterate

u dey mind am?....mtsheeew!undecided
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2016
am dissapointed with the attitude of jamb officials at Ikoyi ... I went there yesterday to complain of pending result issue.. We were told to go to Abuja and drop our complaints that the are just resuming now ...

Habaaaaaaa ... After many talks they told us to write a letter and drop with them so that they will send it to Abuja
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
victorirowa1:

Uniben offers the two Science Lab and med Lab
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Donpre(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2016
who has done the change of course yet? pls hw much did it cost.... I just no wan waka twice, just need the price and place you did it(i.e jamb office or a cafe)

@refiner, hw you doing, chosen a university yet?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Donpre(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Lemon12:
am dissapointed with the attitude of jamb officials at Ikoyi ... I went there yesterday to complain of pending result issue.. We were told to go to Abuja and drop our complaints that the are just resuming now ...

Habaaaaaaa ... After many talks they told us to write a letter and drop with them so that they will send it to Abuja
sorry bro..... I'm sure jamb would release it eventually. just hope and pray

#AdmissionIsOurs!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2016
refiner:

Reputable you say?., with 194 jamb score?. .There is a high competition and a strict-strong UME score(200+) in every reputable schools, Not schools that accepts below-average scores..
Unilag applicants with 210 UME score still shake unlike Unizik applicants with 190 that believes his/her score is okay for the so called reputable school., You better go to KwaraPoly and be the applicant with highest UME score
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Donpre(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Jlakeside:

Reputable you say?., with 194 jamb score?. .There is a high competition and a strict-strong UME score(200+) in every reputable schools, Not schools that accepts below-average scores..
Unilag applicants with 210 UME score still shake unlike Unizik applicants with 190 that believes his/her score is okay for the so called reputable school., You better go to KwaraPoly and be the applicant with highest UME score
Dude seriously let her be, juz fvckin' quit it.... I don't get how her score concerns you. If you've got beef with her, take it somewhere else. This thread isn't for all the sh!t you typed up there

buh then, just outta curiosity, what does a graduate like yourself, that claims to be old enough to be someone's dad hope to gain from this humongous act of childishness?undecided
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Jlakeside:

Lmao.. Why won't you have 194 when you always sleep and wake up on Romance section, looking for "likes" on Sex and Virgin topics..I noticed you love education so much, but education doesn't like you. So why don't you go into Catering services or hairdressing or you join LASTMA( SSCE is a requirement) or you start selling gala and lacasera at holdups or you look for a kindergarten creche around that will pay you 2k/term.. It may sound harsh and funny, but its a bitter truth. Hope you're still a virgin anyways?

omo see finishing. Chai!!!

Wicked world!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Gbsks:

It didn't start here, I'm sure they have issues initially.

His statement showed that he has the lady in mind but unfortunately she ignored him politely. cheesy
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2016
Jlakeside:

The last time I checked, you said you're out of here, why this again? act the "mature" man you claimed to be and stop derailing this thread.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Donpre:

sorry bro..... I'm sure jamb would release it eventually. just hope and pray

#AdmissionIsOurs!
amen bro
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2016
Donpre:

Dude seriously let her be, juz fvckin' quit it.... I don't get how her score concerns you. If you've got beef with her, take it somewhere else. This thread isn't for all the sh!t you typed up there

buh then, just outta curiosity, what does a graduate like yourself, that claims to be old enough to be someone's dad hope to gain from this humongous act of childishness? undecided

my question exactly. undecided
but I guess those who graduate with below 2.0 CGP make the loudest noise in places like this.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Graduate InDeed!!! I Bet He Studied Human Kinetics,u Employed Or Nah??bro' I Fit Help U Find Job As A Ball Boy For Liberty Stadium Tho'...Braqqinq On Top Zero Swaq...#GTFOH

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (178) (Reply)

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.