Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 3 (2160 Views)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 3 by mrportable2: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

MISSED PART 2? READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-2/

A story written by Dan Chucks… If you missed part Two yesterday read it HERE!!!

I started becoming very uncomfortable now, and began wishing I could just leave that instant! Sheer respect for a senior was the probable reason why I hadn’t walked out on her yet!
“Dan?” she called again, choosing to abbreviate my name.
I refused to look up as I tightly held onto my glass of juice.
“You don’t want to see my Kittycat?” she said again, successfully bringing me to look at her just as soon as she mentioned the words. She indeed had her hands on her panty and just about then, pulled the crotch away from her admittedly beautiful genital. After starring at it for quite some seconds, I looked up at her and just as I found her looking at me and smiling, I instantly looked away, rolling my eyes in seeming disgust!
She indeed had her hands on her panty and just about then, pulled the crotch away from her admittedly beautiful genital
She unexpectedly stood to her feet just then and began walking towards me. I began feeling my body tremble as I feared the worst. I instantly dropped the glass of juice in my hand and began trying to stand on my feet but she was faster than myself so gently pushed me back into the seat as soon as she got to my front. Then she took one of my hands and brought it to her right Bosom without saying a word, keeping it there with her own palm.
Then she took one of my hands and brought it to her right Bosom without saying a word, keeping it there with her own palm.
I instantly frowned and looked up at her. She wasn’t looking at me but instead had her eyes on the other of my hand which she had now picked and was trying to put in-between her thighs after spreading them! It inevitably came in contact with her smooth soft thighs as she made it travel up towards her crotch! I was really very very uncomfortable now and it could be told in my face! It was openly contoured into a mixture of pain and displeasure! I was simply not fine with what my presence there was getting me into and I just had to go! But, Madam Ann wasn’t looking like she cared any bit! She instead, brought my fingers directly on her panty-covered Kittycat which I found unbelievably damp and then began to make me rub the area back and forth! I instantly shut my eyes, feeling so much guilt as the constant inner shout of “you are transgressing!” kept ringing in my ears! I desperately wished I could leave but still couldn’t get my legs to move. They felt so very heavy as my breathing tripled! When she got me to poke her vaginal opening through her panty using my index finger (after spreading her thighs further apart), I felt tears form in my eyes!
“Please…stop ma” I suddenly heard myself mutter, as I tried reactivating my surprisingly dry mouth.
She didn’t seem to hear though because she still went on to poke her opening a lot more, sighing as her Kittycat released her fluids through her panty and onto my fingers. This was when the tears began to roll down my right cheek! But just like before, she didn’t notice a thing still!
Without a word, Madam Ann pulled out my hand with little or no warning. Just then her musky scent travelled out with it, filling my nose densely. I sniffed a couple times to hold back more tears as I began making it back to my feet – I just had to leave at all cost! But rather curiously, Madam Ann held me back again and right before me, began pulling away her gown! She first pulled off the sleeveless straps, and then began pulling down the cloth down her thick legs!
he first pulled off the sleeveless straps, and then began pulling down the cloth down her thick legs!
Before I could even get myself to fully grasp her intentions, Madam Ann was completely Unclad before! I just couldn’t believe my eyes! Even though getting on with her was the last thing in my mind, I still did see how very beautiful her body was. She was fat no doubt, but in an attractive way! Her breasts were big and proudly stood on her chest like two large coconuts! Her hip were audaciously flayed and nicely contoured into her fleshy thighs like some smoothly traveling hills. I also saw how her puffy glistening Kittycat boldly stood out, with her sizeable clit leading the way! While I still couldn’t say I was being attracted to all of those sensually, I still did admit she was indeed beautiful and had no reason not to get back into marriage.
She was fat no doubt, but in an attractive way! Her breasts were big and proudly stood on her chest like two large coconuts!
Subsequently, I felt at that point that I had just had enough and began making it up to my feet for a third time that afternoon but unlike before, Madam Ann didn’t exactly stop me again, rather she began walking back to her sofa while still facing me and as soon as she got to it, she sat on it, spreading her legs as much as she could! Then she brought her fingers to her Kittycat and without any shame, spread the soaked hole wide apart displaying the moist pink insides! I was admittedly trapped to the wet spot for a couple of minutes and only realized where I was again, when I heard her speak!
Then she brought her fingers to her Kittycat and without any shame, spread the soaked hole wide apart displaying the moist pink insides!
“Come and F**K my fresh toto Dan…” she had unashamedly demanded!
But that was just when I also realized the little window I had been unsuspectingly given, and without replying her, quickly made it to the door; successfully opened it and dashed out with my bag. While I was opening the door, I did flash her a glance one more time though, and found her chuckling hysterically with her head flung to a side as she began dipping some fingers in and out of her wet Kittycat!
found her chuckling hysterically with her head flung to a side as she began dipping some fingers in and out of her wet Kittycat!
I was glad the whole thing had come to an end and began thinking the ‘ugly’ episode was comfortably in my past already. But then, I did begin feeling otherwise when I curiously noticed that I had a huge erection under my wool (just a few meters after) and had to conceal it with my bag just as soon – lest the most popular virgin in the neighborhood, got spotted with a rather unfamiliar swell across the front of his trousers!
I did begin feeling otherwise when I curiously noticed that I had a huge erection under my wool.
Even before my mates returned, as well as all through the night, I never stopped feeling exceedingly guilty about my ordeal with Madam Ann! Images of Madam Ann’s curvy body never stopped filing my head. Her big breasts, thick thighs and puffy Kittycat were constant occupants of my mind no matter how hard I tried to make them leave! While I still never took them very fascinatingly, I felt outright guilt for ever seeing them.
Images of Madam Ann’s curvy body never stopped filing my head
Now I could be accused of coming close to touching a woman’s Kittycat. In fact, even coming close to having s*x with a woman! It was unthinkable and I felt very terrible because of it! It was outright taboo and my mind never came to rest for the rest of that day! When my roommates returned, they curiously asked if I really was the one who picked up our key from Madam Ann, particularly enquiring how I managed to be so quick about it. Of course, I completely shielded the dirty experience I had there, preferring to sound as though nothing unusual happened. If not for any other thing, I was sure to protect myself from any undue pun such new revelations could expose me to. But that didn’t stop Tolu from giving me a long drawn look as I quickly turned away to finish up my lunch. He had definitely suspected the probable mood swing and it wasn’t very surprising given he was the eldest. When I brought out my shirt to wash and he saw the many drops of Madam Ann’s orange juice all over it, he nearly felt like cornering me in other to find out the real truth! However, he didn’t and I in turn felt huge relief.
The following morning, I made up my mind to return from my PPA/office about two hours later than usual. I was going to stay at work until I was about sure every member of my lodge had returned. That seemed the best way to avoid a situation like the one I experienced the previous day at Madam Ann’s. Obviously, before I would even get home, Tolu or Matthew must have gone for the keys instead. Of course, I wasn’t going to tell anyone about the plan as I was beginning to wonder if any of them was even trustworthy anymore. And fortunately as it seemed, none of them appeared to have an inkling of what I had in mind until we all left for work. It was really pleasing to feel that I had come up with a perfect solution to the ‘Madam-Ann-shaped’ problem I had faced the previous day. Even my plans of attending mid-week church service later that evening looked a shoo-in! I was indeed proud and felt very relaxed working. However, the first real signs of panic stepped in as soon as I got home several hours later and yet found no one at home! I practically sulked! For several minutes, I blankly watched the door to our lodge as it remained locked, ruthlessly demanding me to return to the headmistress’ house yet again! It was only after I had dropped my bag by the door and began turning to leave that I noticed the shoes at the door-mat – it seemed the boys had already returned home but probably left as soon! I needed to be sure, so I began calling on occupants of the other rooms. Luckily, it was Michael who answered – he was home.
“They left to watch Nigeria versus Guinea Bissau” was his explanation when I asked him. It then instantly occurred to me that I had heard them talk about going out to see the said game sometime yesterday. I only just forgot about it therefore couldn’t incorporate it into my plans. It was just unfortunate for me and as I thanked Michael so as to leave for Madam Ann’s, I couldn’t but feel very sorry for myself. Just like Michael, football has never been my thing, so deciding to join up with them was totally out of the question. Moreover, I was yet to have lunch so felt very hungry. And going by the situation of things at that point, it was looking like my plans for midweek service wouldn’t happen unless I went for the key myself. So picking my frustrated self once again, I lumbered off to Madam Ann’s apartment.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 4 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-4/

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Assassin / The Lone Wolf / Book Summary - Crossing The Chasm By Geoffery Moore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.