Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 (2606 Views)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 5 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 by mrportable2: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A story written by Dan Chucks… If you missed part Five yesterday read it HERE http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-5/

But then, that was just when she noticed my bowed Joystick which unfortunately, had even crossed to the other side of my skinny left thigh in total erection!
“My gawd!” was her sharp response as she turned to look at me with widened eyes! “Daniel? So you are this long?”
“Long?” I heard my inner mouth ask! Who was talking about being long? I was thinking she was only being surprised to see an erection after I had refused to respond to her earlier advances. Moreover, I wasn’t sure about my Joystick being long as that had been the last thing I was going to think about. While I had also heard a couple of silly boys in the University talk about how Joystick size mattered in a relationship or marriage, I had never paid attention; let alone bother if mine was of the long or short category. So it was understandably unfamiliar to me when she began saying mine was long.
“Oh my gawd!” she continued. “See as the thing curve enter your leg Dan?!” as she spoke, she began running her fingers along it through my trouser. I jolted at the first instance!
…as she spoke, she began running her fingers along it through my trouser
“Please can I go?! Haven’t I done enough for you?! Please ma. Let me go…I’m pleading” I still kept begging. But she wasn’t even listening. In fact, she began cussing and reacting angrily!
“Done enough of what ehh?!” she nearly shouted. “Done enough of what?! I begged you earlier to tell me why you have refused to F**K a girl in your life but you wouldn’t talk. Now you are asking me to let you go! In fact, don’t tell me again! I will find out myself! You will stop being a virgin today!”
As she said that last one, I began kicking very violently! I was determined more than ever to break free but ridiculous as it seemed, the more I struggled to free my seemingly caged self, the more I suffered under her weight! She had slid back into my chest and it was affecting my breathing. In fact, she began making mockery of me by remaining still and looking at me while I fought like some dying chicken!
“You are wasting your time Daniel”, she sarcastically added. “The earlier you allow me to take you through this process, the better for you”
As though those were the calming words, I subsequently stopped kicking and relaxed. I immediately shut my eyes as I felt the tears build again – I wasn’t keen in letting them leave my eyes though. When she saw I wasn’t struggling anymore, she bent into my face and unexpectedly, began lapping up all her juices which had abundantly smeared all over my nose, lips and jaw. She also soon graduated into a full kiss, picking up my usually soft lips and suckling them in her mouth! She dipped her own tongue into my mouth and flicked it around! While I did my best not to show any excitement from what she was doing to me, I still couldn’t help but respond a couple of times as the sensual pleasure it gave me was undeniably exhilarating! Not long after, she disengaged her mouth from the kiss.
She may have noticed the few times I kissed her back, and thus took it to mean an acceptance. So it wasn’t very surprising when she suddenly freed my hands from underneath her thighs! For a few seconds it felt like freedom, but then I needed not to be told what could possibly befall me if I dared attempted using the arms. Moreover, what I was very sensitive about, was what could possibly happen if that very experience turned violent. At least, I was more than sure that it would take a load of facts, the size of the entire universe, to convince the police and whoever, that she was the one attempting to rape me and not the other way round. There has never been a case of rape with the accused being a woman – at least in Calabar where I was serving. These difficult truths, made it quite impossible to consider doing more than I was doing! At best, I felt all I could do was beg even though she wasn’t really showing any signs that she was listening. In fact, when I began begging her again, just as she began turning around on my body, she competently shut me up with her terribly drenched Kittycat by simply dumping it on my mouth for a second time! She was now backing me and facing my legs while sitting on my face! I already knew what she wanted and thus began sucking and eating her Kittycat again! I had to even support her by holding her wide buttocks in place while she gently slid her shaven musky vulva back and forth across my lips!
I had to even support her by holding her wide buttocks in place while she gently slid her shaven musky vulva back and forth across my lips!
It oddly began seeming very enticing when my nose subsequently plugged into the puckered regions of her anus! As the admittedly arousing scent of her Kittycat fluids emanated from her genitals, it easily mixed with the unbelievably alluring metallic smell of her puckered anus, playing wonderful music in my nostrils as soon as they hit them! It wasn’t surprising when I felt my Joystick heavily throb within my trousers, nodding severally within the restraint of the fabric! However, when Madam Ann, who had been periodically rubbing the stiff Joystick with her hands, saw the erection nod, she quickly grabbed my belt buckle, predictably to free the caged Instruments!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 7 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-7/
Re: [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 by domopps(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Goodluck!

Cheeeeers
Re: [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 by frostland(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have been following dis ur story for a long time I love all d part BT pls can u increase ur update its too short

(1) (Reply)

Stories For The Book Discussion Club (africa) / Afrique Depot- Classic Nigerian Novels and Pacesetters Novels / Chatgpt Plus Available For 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.