Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bimbo Akintola Replies Desperate Men Asking Her Out On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Replies Desperate Men Asking Her Out On Social Media (455 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Akintola Replies Desperate Men Asking Her Out On Social Media by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Bimbo Akintola Getting Marriage Proposal From Fans, Nollywood Actress Says She Is Single & Not Looking 45-year-old Nigerian actress Bimbo Akintola told vanguard in a recent interview that she is a complete woman.

While responding to desperate men asking her out on the social media, the charming actress said:

“I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person.

“I only do things that makes me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum.

Happiness and peace should be the key.”“I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala. All kinds of people from left, right and center, looking for me saying they want to marry me.”“Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband.”

Source: http://www.franciskalu.com/2015/08/bimbo-akintola-rejects-marriage.html
Re: Bimbo Akintola Replies Desperate Men Asking Her Out On Social Media by Young03(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Bimbo Akintola Replies Desperate Men Asking Her Out On Social Media by Unsad(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Holosho at 45!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Replies Desperate Men Asking Her Out On Social Media by donholy28(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
When she grows old alone na den she go realise say she no complete

(1) (Reply)

Singer Chrissie Hynde Slammed For Suggesting Women Are To Blame For Rape / Music + Video: Klever Jay – Baba No Regret / Photos:-davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Her B00bs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.