Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha (21703 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha / FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by DONSMITH123(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
The governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has disclosed that his ultimate desire is to unite the governors and leaders of the South East to work with the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.

Okorocha stated this on Monday while addressing newsmen at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, SMICA, Owerri, on his arrival from Abuja.

“As the only APC governor in the South East, I cannot do it alone and I cannot also play the attendant politics of establishing a very strong relationship between the South East governors and the APC-led Federal Government alone. Hence, every governor and leader in the South East must be carried along in the whole thing,” Okorocha said.

Okorocha, who disclosed that the South East governors were able to have an audience with President Buhari while in Abuja, said it was more than even reassuring that the South East people would work totally with the present administration at the federal level.

“We, the governors of the South East and indeed, the leaders from the area, are all determined to work with the President and the President himself is also more determined to work with the South East,” Okorocha said.

“We have been assured that the South East would not be left out of the whole political and economic equations of Nigeria,” Okorocha said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/25/i-want-to-unite-south-east-leaders-with-buhari-okorocha/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
I want to ask this hausa stooge a question:
are the SE governors quarelling with buhari before?
this man is just a puppet and a hypocrite...
he is insane already... what the heck!!!
and for this man information the will of the people is the ultimate and is still active in Igbo nation...

proudly 5% though
meanwhile if you share same thought with me on this,
am simply dedicating the FTC to you...

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by boujaye: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
okorocha go and sleep, you have nothing to offer

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
lobish

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by bobbiekrantz: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truly...

This man is really a Bimbo!

Nobody cares what the dullard' does!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Trash...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by DONSMITH123(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
boujaye:
okorocha go and sleep, you have nothing to offer

lolz

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Emekamex(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mallam Rochas, first of all unite some sense to that your loopsided brain.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why did you avoid the security meeting to discuss security in SE and Delta State hosted by Obiano last Saturday?

It must not work on your terms, everyone must shift his political stance before an eventual peaceful compromise be achieved.

Blaming majority Southeasterns for voting Jonathan (their conviction) in last Presidential election is your undoing and enough to ostracize you hence you got to apologize.

Buhari is now the President and elections are over. Even the first executive Governor of Imo State, Gov Sam Onunala Mbakwe achieved much while in opposition.

The bridge to the presidency is a must that should be exploited irrespective of political divide.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, come see your brother ooooo abi na mallam sef

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
I've lost faith in this man

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Unsad(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Goan unite your workers account with their salaries first! MR Scam Rochas

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by yang(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
okoroawusa. . .saboteur who sold out for a pot of porridge. bastard son of a jos harlot

this awusa alamajari slave went to hide with his masters when delta, enugu, abia and anambra govs were meeting last week.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by alcmene: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
nsi juo ya onu there
shameless governor that needs to be banished from Igbo land

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by warrior01: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Go and unite Tinubu and Fashole first before talking about the proudly 5%

55 Likes

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by yorubatic: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just like Okorocha is disgracing his people, many of my folks are disgracing the odua nation with cowardice ...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
I think it will do you good to unite yourself and fellow APC members with Buhari. The last time I checked, many of you have been left out in the cold; guessing Buhari's next move like those of us outside government.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Let's see hw u go do am
Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by dayo23(f): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:
Just like Okorocha is disgracing his people, many of my folks are disgracing the odua nation with cowardice ...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people
you my friend are a disgrace to yeebos! Hiding under that moniker and making useless claim is an act of cowardice

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by veekid(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
go ahead; may God help u
Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by jammyunn(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok, good for you.
Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by damton(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
That's a commendable gesture. Naija is one, let's throw away parochial sentiments

1 Like

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by babyfaceafrica: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good move..only if his people will appreciate him

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
It silvermania again well it k

Drops mic
Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by ladyF(f): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rochas Rochas....your Biafra brothers won't be happy with this o....

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by Godwinfrank1: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
No-sense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by uchennaq(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
I HEARD WORKERS ARE CURRENTLY PROTESTING IN IMO STATE NOW FOR LACK OF PAYMENT OF SALARY. NAWA FOR THIS KIND GOVERNOR

40 Likes

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by wordcat(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
South East govs are not having any issue with Buhari.

Okoroawusa the talking governor!

32 Likes

Re: I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha by debbie(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please first of all go and unite that Lake nwaebere to IMSU gully,go and unite that transfiguration road to chukwuma nwaoha road,Go and unite that Relief market road to egbu road,Go and unite the orji road to imsu Junction,Go and unite the works layout road to amakohia, Go and unite that assumpta cathedral round about,Go and unite that massive gully erosion at old nekede road,Go and unite the pocket of state workers with their salaries,Go and unite the pension and gratuity of retired workers too.......The list of things you need to unite is endless

Silly governor who is not ashamed of himself.
How many times have they seen you in Imo state,if not running form one state to another.....atleast you have snapped with the UN sec-gen,you will go and ring it as a bell on ur pet radio station(orientfm and tv)

May God judge you according to the way you have dealt with IMOLITES

47 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo / Solomon Dalung Slams Nigerians For "Fabricating Imaginative Crisis" / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.