Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) (58109 Views)

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) / PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / Best Punishments For Corrupt Politicians? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by JohnEazy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Fp
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by ayomide74: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dedicate this front page to all OOU aspirants 2015/2016 and all my niggas in OOU SYMBOL OF HOPE whatsapp group ;DI dedicate this front page to all OOU aspirants 2015/2016 and all my niggas in OOU SYMBOL OF HOPE whatsapp group
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by fran6co(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
space booked
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by ELawal(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
ok
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
I beg, no tyme to read all of dem... Thnk God say Pinshure dey...
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol!! U be kolo I swear....
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by unite4real: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Obascoetubi:

One of the current chief priests of Ogwugwu said that it was the media that blew the happenings at the deity out of proportion. He said: “This deity is not associated with killing people, rituals or any form of death. Instead, the shrine’s main objective is to settle differences amicably and, should such move fail to resolve the crisis, the ultimate punishment is meted.

what is the ultimate punishment if not any of the mentioned
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Evaromantik(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Onyenna:
O bughi obere ihe....
my broda.....ife ha na eme n' ime ebe afu di too much

1 Like

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
the stuff does not work... period!

1 Like

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wetin pesin no go see for east?..ibos don kill people o pass boko haram
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Christine01(f): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Trampled under feet!
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by sandrel(f): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nothing we no go hear and see for nairalandi
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by kanoguy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibo fpl na wa 4 na o

1 Like

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by shotster50(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
These so called oracles and shrines are scams... it is only ignorance and superstition that blinds people

4 Likes

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by klincity: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
funny guy.
amiskurie:
Op,look into my head,if you can't see your destiny in 3D,please help me forward it to okija.they should make use of it.

Abi what shall it profit a head that reflects the sunlight but couldn't reflect a destiny? cry

1 Like

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by llaykorn: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Hmmm...i used to think that its only the SW people that are fetish and that are into rituals angry

And that clearly decipts the shallowness of your reasoning and the narrowness of your horizon. Haven't you thought about giving out some time to read African Literature? It sure will do you some good.

So, at your age, you haven't even read 'Things Fall Apart' that almost every primary school student on the street has?

So, you don't know for a simple fact the roots of this beautiful continent and even the whole universe grew deep in the fertile damp soil of fetish beliefs and acts?

Go to school, you won't go! See hin mouth like South West! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by vinceman212: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lord,hav mercy.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by rugipp(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Awon yeeebboo
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Sylvarresta(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Hmmm...i used to think that its only the SW people that are fetish and that are into rituals angry
don't mind dos hypocrites, igbos de do ritual pass other tribes for this country.... and de go claim we are hardworking and industrious, yeyenatu
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by billyG(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!in2 anything that iz money spinning.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by billyG(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm!D ZOO called Okija.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by holluwai(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maybe Zuma rock dey reign now.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by holluwai(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na Zuma rock dey reign now.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Austin234(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by vickylala239: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
amiskurie:
Op,look into my head,if you can't see your destiny in 3D,please help me forward it to okija.they should make use of it.

Abi what shall it profit a head that reflects the sunlight but couldn't reflect a destiny? cry

Guy u bad!!!

Laf wan destroy my mouth

1 Like

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Juliuxxxxx: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
all these are all in the past...
am a native of f okija and ever since av been going to the village there's no such thing again
Thank God For The Churches Tho....

1 Like

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by themonk(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
sandrel:
Nothing we no go hear and see for nairalandi
as in eh, seems u are new here, bunch of suprises for you.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
vickylala239:

Guy u bad!!!

Laf wan destroy my mouth
Haha,brace your mouth,dnt let it fall biko
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by funkybully(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
DoTheNeedful:
[/s]

Read again and point out where u saw ritual.

Okija shrine was a scam.

If u r reported and u answer, u will b poisoned during oath swearing after drinking their concoction. Next d person that reported u will claim d shrine has killed u. Those killed by d scam shrine are not buried at home But brought back to d shrine evil forest.

Nothing like ritual in okija. This is not Soka in ibadam

2 Likes

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by mbulela: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
asha80:
grin o boy comedians dey here oo...see as the guy head dey shine
Where have you been hiding?
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by asha80(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
mbulela:

Where have you been hiding?
I have been around..though viewing more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / PDP Buries APC In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.