Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) (58104 Views)

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) / PDP Schedule Of Activities For Anambra Governorship Election 2017 / Best Punishments For Corrupt Politicians? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by wytecat: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
How can you think that when Ibos have always been known to eat human flesh from time immemorial? Where do you think they get supplies for the restaurants that sell human flesh? Ibos brought it to Soka and Ogun just as they brought kidnapping and armed robbery.

These are Ibos gifts to Nigeria.

DoTheNeedful:
Hmmm...i used to think that its only the SW people that are fetish and that are into rituals angry
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Proffdada: 2:40am On Aug 26, 2015
i think the ghost of dora akunyili still haunts that place undecided
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by madjune(m): 4:19am On Aug 26, 2015
VOTE FOR MADJUNE AT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM

TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE (POEM ENTRY)

LOVE YOU AS YOU DO SO. MUAAAAH.
Re: Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Okijajuju1:
Notice..Okija Shrine has moved to the permanent site.

All Politicians and other loyal customers can still reach us via our old number. Also watch our for our website coming soon..

Thanks.

Eze Mmuo Okija Juju.. The Gods are wise..

fake fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.