Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. (6446 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

I'm still wondering why this topic is yet to hit front page.
If it's against Wike, Fayose. Na sharp sharp.
It's because both Fayose and Wike are both clowns. As clowns are entertainers, entertainers do draw crowd.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Esdb3: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
pus33:
Because adam oshimolo and others are illiterate.

There is what they call international law.

Nigeria have no power under international law to go into another country and create state.

The usa can not go to mexico and create state.. It is considered illegal and Adam oshimolo and others are consider illegal under international law.

Ban Kim moon attending a conference and someone showing up and taken picture with ban Kim moon. Does not give you international law jurisdiction into another country.

Some people are illiterate not understanding international law.

This is the main problem with Africa.

Sadly the rubbish this one commented is the problem of Africa.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by mcnuel001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Signboard man, another opportunity to advertise ur mumu self. Apc! Change
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
You have to good in something. They have realized that they are very photogenic, hence they are making the most of it. At least it cost you nothing. Better the PDP gang that stole the present and future many in the last 16 years.
I will take photo taking to stealing any day.
It's obvious you've exhausted all the remaining deceptive lines with you.

You've tried, go and rest.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by AlienStar: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Okorocha fool Imolites since d tym of adam.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by biafranqueen: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
A disgrace for being in a group picture? Lol
What would say if he ran unclad in our Eke market? Lol
No for spending Imolites money on useless projects and unnecessary attention grabbing shenanigans!

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ojiofor: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
The great Bob Marley and inspirational Peter Tosh called themselves Wailers. You should be happy to be called a wailer like those two great black men.
It's a privilege to be called a wailer. Trust me. If you don't believe me, call me a wailer and I promised to send you some flowers.
I didn't actually call you are wailer, asked to stop wailing, that's not name calling in my understanding of english language. Then if you think otherwise, accept my honest apologies. Am sorry my brother.
Udo.no hard feelings bro.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by evidon1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just like the guy. always meandering his way.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by papoose999(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
Where did you see a table?
naive
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Again?!! This man is a male groupie,always wants to be snapped with foreign politicians. I bet he'd put this picture at a popular round about in Owerri for people to see
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by suave558(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomole's face though grin shocked
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
While Imo State workers are dying of hunger because of unpaid salaries , their governor, Okorocha is somewhere climbing table to take pictures with Ban Ki Moon.
He wants to put another billboard carrying this picture in his state Imo.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Nemesis99(m): 2:47am On Aug 26, 2015
@op na yur type dey climb tree to see stars. yet u complain abt the humble man who just cldnt let himself miss out in something historic. but Hw come u didn't notice the other man? abi its bcuz u don't knw him ni
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Mckennedy: 4:45am On Aug 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
While Imo State workers are dying of hunger because of unpaid salaries , their governor, Okorocha is somewhere climbing table to take pictures with Ban Ki Moon.

mokeys and baboons all these just to appear in a picture with Banki this is serious? no wonder the zoo will forever remained backward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Identifies Key Suspects In Plot To Kill Buhari / Lai Mohammed Cautions Against Words That Can Jeopardize Release Of Chibok Girls / PDP Alerts Of Plot By APC To Frame Atiku For Gun Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.