Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

See Me See Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Me See Wahala (670 Views)

Help With PHCN Wahala / Maaamaa's Wahala / See Me See Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala by Eddygourdo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Since yours truly has been on forced holiday thanks to my yeye employer, I have become an avid church goer, I woke early for morning mass and went despite signs I had a bloated tummy, of course I looked out to ensure that yeye tolotolo which terrorises me hasn't come out yet, I bolted out and away to church I went, I soon settled down on my favourite pew hoping to be alone thanks to people who arrive such events without bothering to brush their mouth and they intend to sing every song loudly, my joy was quickly extinguished by an elderly man who joined me, all through the mass this man kept plucking his nose and playing with the resulting crude he dug up, I eyed him repeatedly in disgust but he looked away, as a Catholic I knew he must be joking if he thinks I will give him any peace of the Lord, I promptly ran out during the period to ensure I returned during communion and this man brought out his hand to shake me, I looked at him and said Never, the moment I looked away he forcefully shook me and left a trail of grime on my palm, I shrieked in horror, I didn't wait to quarrell with him, I ran out, running fast to go home and wash my hands, not soon had I exited the church gate did I see her, I have chyked her many times before and she rejected me, I ran and shook her hand, before she could say jack I touched her on her hair, shirt etc cleaning my hand with style and saying hello meantime, we baded off and I noticed she kept smelling herself and feeling weird, not soon had I got home, she sent me a stink text message of how she found out Wat i did, as she met someone who observed the whole incident, how do I apologise to this dame, I am hoping to score on an FWB level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Me See Wahala by SUGARBEE(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm this one is strong!

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by UdohOby(f): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Story for the gods grin

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala by MzPynQ: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
You're so funny, couldn't stop laughing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Could Live Amicably With His Wife. / Photo: Will You Allow Your Child To Rock This Hair Style ? / A Family Of 5 Has Not Been Paying House Rents For The Past Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.