Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos (50151 Views)

This Talented Mama Can Really Sing And Play Guitar(video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by gidos91(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
i don watch that drama b4 na. ;Di don watch that drama b4 na.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Impressive
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Amdayburh(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
EmagNig:
just like me
yh yh evryone gat dreams..
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
b
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by misspicy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Most talented kid in Africa? Come and see Emeka and Motunde do acrobat on my street on Saturdays . you go open mouth,,, to close am go be problem ... They are both under 12 years.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
If to say Baba Go Slow dey among the Presidents wey watch the girl perform...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
cute kid
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=18pt]She is really amazing.

The children of God are the most amazing people in the world. [/size]
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by sonnie10: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
MzzTega:

Which of the laws please?

Newton's Law of Areo Acrobatic Gymnastics Dynamics
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by kayultimate(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good for her.. Not in 9ja
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Berrypie(f): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Impressive
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by trapQ: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
we are plight years behind the rest of the world dear.
CSTR2:
Most talented african kid?
The bar in africa must be incredibly low.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by asiwaju40(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
horexy:
Hmmmn...cool
D 3rd pic tho...looks photoshopped...doesn't obey d laws of physics
Which one is the law of physics?there are different laws in physics.do you mind stating the law of physics and what it has to do with the picture of acrobats whose job is mainly to perform "unbelievable" stunts and try to defy the law of gravity. undecided
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by cirmuell(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kid is really talented, and beautiful too. smiley
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by cirmuell(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
sonnie10:

Newton's Law of Areo Acrobatic Gymnastics Dynamics
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmn
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by djgreenland(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Make she no break oO, at 10, her bones never strong oO.

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by ojomamah: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Great girl
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Zonacom(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wow! Even Umunze peeps can't beat this. Atilogwu raised to power 2
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cool... . When I was her age, I could do sone of the things she do including back flip.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by GboyegaD(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
She will make a good cheer leader for a sports team.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
EmagNig:
just like me

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Shuu?
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by whitecloth: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
horexy:
Hmmmn...cool

With all the due respect ma.
which physics law was not obeyed in the third picture.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
horexy:
Hmmmn...cool
Then you don't know physics.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Harmvirus(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wow! She's really talented
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by map5: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2015
horexy:
Hmmmn...cool
. Possible do to their six foot on ground.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by horexy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
map5:
. Possible do to their six foot on ground.

Ontarget:

Then you don't know physics.

whitecloth:

With all the due respect ma.
which physics law was not obeyed in the third picture.

asiwaju40:

Which one is the law of physics?there are different laws in physics.do you mind stating the law of physics and what it has to do with the picture of acrobats whose job is mainly to perform "unbelievable" stunts and try to defy the law of gravity. undecided

Newton's third law states that when you push against something, it pushes u back with an equal and opposite force. It is the law of action and reaction...how forces interact with each other. The forces are the action force and the reaction force. There will be a reaction force to every action e.g When you push on a wall, the wall pushes back on you.
It takes two objects to make an action and reaction pair. An action and reaction force can not act on one object only(i.e d girl). The girl in d 3rd pic was in a slanting position, like she was almost falling... undecided
I just made a harmless opinion...to d physics gurus dt took ds up seriously...i'm sorry o cheesy grin

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue / Fulani Herdsman Leaves His Cows To Dance In Rivers State (Photos)